over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ot alien life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you research those companies any?
Yea, but just basic Google searches years back. Every now and then i'll throw in a search, and I can never find anything. I didn't do a search for many years later after meeting him though. I kept his card in my top dresser drawer and forgot i had it there. When I was moving in the mid-2000's I found it and just continued to keep it around. I think that's when I did my first search on it because i always wanted to know who the guy was. I've done it a few times since then....but never found anything under his name or businesses. I don't want to be the naive person and believe all I hear.....but i don't want to overlook somebody that seems legit, even if it is about aliens where everybody pokes fun of it all, lol. If it was just some regular patient by himself without guards and a real name and everything else, i'd not even be sharing all this, as I would have no story because i'd have left the room in 5 seconds....hahaha.

To think we are the only intelligent beings in the universe is ridiculous.

If you read on wikipedia about abductions everyone seems to say the same thing about when they get abducted. So maybe there is something to is but same is true for near death experiences. People seem to have similar experiences. It makes you wonder if the consistency between people across the globe is due to the experience being real or is the body produces a physiologic response that creates the perception of these happenings. I once talked to a guy who had a near death experience and he said what you read about, seeing himself in the ambulance floating above it somehow.

The most interesting person I ever met was at a hospital in LA while I was working there and going to school. He was a patient there for about a week for some form of heart surgery, or it could have been a transplant, I can't remember. He must have been in his 80's, and the last day I seen him, they transferred him via helicopter to UCLA. I doubt he even lived, he told me he most likely wouldn't, but I never followed up on it. I think I was 22 years old, and if I could go back and ask questions with what I know and wonder now, i'd do it in a heartbeat. I was working as one of those diet aid hospital staff workers who go around and ask the patients what they want for their meals, but when I got to the pod he was in, his door was guarded by guys wearing all black, and I initially thought he was an inmate or something who was there for care. I walked to the nurse station, and they wouldn't even give me his name, and instead, he was using an alias patient name for his stay there. The nurse told me I could not go in, but didn't go into detail, but said she would have get his meal selection for me. He heard us talking and yelled out for the nurse to allow me to go in, so she gave me the okay. I walk to the door, still thinking it was some kind of inmate, and the "guards" patted me down before I entered. They were wearing/using ear plugs and everything...glasses, just like you read in the movies or tv shows. It still didn't dawn on me who or what they were, still don't to be honest. Anyway, I walk in, and there is this old dude mostly bald with white hair laying in an inclined/propped up bed watching TV with more guards in the room. There must have been like 5-6 of them in total....2 out front and 3-4 inside, it was nuts and a little intimidating.

So he asks if i'm there to ask him what he wants to eat, but tells me that he has to have his guys buy it for him due to security purposes....I was like....mkay. Then out of nowhere, he asks me "Do you believe in aliens?" I look at him cross-eyes and didn't know what to say, but in the back of my head i'm thinking...."this MF'r has lost his mind, he's one of those types." But then again, it through me off because all these damn guards are in his room all uptight looking at me like a hawk. Then, he asks the remaining guards in the room to leave, and tells them he is fine. After they leave, he pulls out like 3-4 badges....one was FBI, another could have been CIA (I can't remember), then there was one I don't know what it was....but then the last one he pulls out was a g-damn X-Files badge. I'm thinming to myself it was fake, bnut the whole situation was just so damn awkward I just kept going along with it. He could tell I thought he was full of shit and that I thought he lost his mind. He asked me straight out if i thought it, and I told him I didn't know what to believe because he just kind of threw it all out on me, and all of this stuff is supposed to be fake. Right around that time, there was a commercial of sort on the TV with that singer Jewell on it, and he yells out, "Hey, I know her well." He tells me she used to live with him, or maybe it was a back house or something to his home in Santa Monica. He pulls out his phone and calls he on it right there. So he's sitting there talking to Jewell and telling her how he is in the hospital and hands me the phone, but i'm like a deer in headlights and just say hello. She tells me to watch over him, and i'm like 'well, I just work in the dietary office but he has all these guards around him.' I handed the phone back to him.

At this point i'm even more like "WTF!???" I start paying attention to him even more because even though I didn't know what to think, I mean, talking about aliens and shit is kind of interesting even if they do not exist or not, and he just supposedly had Jewell on the damn phone. Again, i'm like some 22 year old punk ass kid stressed out in school, broke, and wondering if my roommate bought our whiskey for the night and shit....lol. Anyway, he starts telling me how Area 51 is no longer the most important base that the military uses for alien spaceships and crafts and research. He starts telling me about Area 52 out in Utah, which is now known as Dugway Proving Ground in the middle of nowhere in the desert all fenced off for miles and miles. He starts telling me how he had worked at both sites and that they were also building further newer sites for the future, but at the time Area 52 was the spot because something about it being an old WW2 military base used as a nuclear spot and it had like some huge slab of concrete covering it for protection andf stuff. Remember, this was 1997/98, and a lot of the shows that talk about this crap wasn't even around outside of a few like x-files or a few single shows here and there. I don't think Dugway was even mentioned back then by most on TV.....so I was clueless on what he was talking about. He also started going more into how there are different populations of "aliens" (not SOTB ones either mind you, lol) living amongst us and they were working in the government. I asked him what he meant, and I guess he meant that they were able to disguise or shape-shift themselves to look like humans, but he was telling me so much stuff, it's hard to remember it all......remember, i'm supposed to be at work, lol. I think I talked to him for like an hour so i'm like trying to listen and be respectful, but I didn't want to lose my job either. I asked him why he was telling me all this stuff if it was so top secret and stuff, and he told me that he was probably going to die and not live through his surgery and he just wanted to tell somebody about it all.....I guess like a death bed confession type thing? Finally they are paging me overhead to head back to my office and he's like, if that's you, then get going so i didn't get in trouble. He told me he was gonna be there for a few days more before being transported to UCLA. I worked Sat/Sun, and then usually 1-2 half-a-days during the weekday due to school. I visited him the next day for a short bit, and then I told him i'd drop by again later that week. I went in later that week, and they were in the middle of transporting him. I got to say bye to him, and that was the last I seen of him.

3 things:

1) The guy was very coherent. He never seemed out of it at all, and was super sharp when talking. He could sense when I was thinking stuff and would call me out on it...though i'm sure i wasn't that hard to figure out.

2) He gave me his business card and told me to drop by at some point, and if he was still alive, he would share with me all the stuff he had like videos and paper work and pictures and stuff. To this day, I have kept his card, despite never following up on it during that time. As the years passed by, I would hear more and more shows talking about the stuff he discussed with me many years prior. I still trip out on it and don't know what to believe. Do I believe in aliens....my answer is yes, at this point, even despite talking to him. If i'm wrong, then so be it, it's fun to discuss.

3) The first day I left the room and walked back through the hallway to the elevator, 4 of the guards followed me to it and got on with me. At this point I got pretty nervous, and one guard was like "Whatever you discussed with him back there, keep it to yourself." I kind of knew that was coming, but i asked him cold blank "Is that guy for real? Is what he told me real or is he off his rocker?" He told me, "That guy is the real deal, but you will probably never hear anything about him." I get off from work later that day, and these MF's follow me all the way to where i live and pass by. I didn't even tell my roommate about this because i'm thinking they probably had our phone tapped or some crazy shit. I didn't have a cell phone back then, and I didn't log on the internet unless i was at school, lol. When he handed me his card, they were not in the room, so i'm not sure if they ever even knew about that or not.

I tried doing a search on his name years back, and never found anything out about him. I have the card right here in front of me....his name was "Dr. E. Pierre Theriot" and it states he had a PhD in Psychology, a PhD in Behavioral Science, and that he was the CEO of "Harmony Planning Inc.," and also CEO of Ideal Community Ed. Systems." I never called the numbers on it or went by the address stated on it.

Anyway...figured i'd share, I have to imagine most will not read through all the jibberish I wrote, or if I got lied and worked over by some old man in the hospital with guards and shit and a fake name.....<dunno>. If i had the opportunity now, i'd have took it more serious and maybe tried to contact him....
LA as in Louisiana? If so maybe this is a connection. Obituary for Anna Theriot says "She was preceded in death by her husband, Anthony Pierre "Pete" Theriot"

Anna Lois Guillot Theriot​

July 19, 1942 - August 22, 2020

OK, there's a lot to unpack here so let's start with some basic fact's we know.
There are between 100 and 200 billion stars in our galaxy alone and nearly every star we have observed has a planet orbiting in it's habitable zone.
We can observe nearly 100 billion billion galaxies, many of which are larger than ours.
Life started on earth very shortly after it formed some 4.5 billion years ago and the elements necessary for life on earth are everywhere in the universe we look in the same proportions( This has to do with how elements are formed in stars and super novas)

The other galaxies we observe are full of stars and because of the speed of light, we know those stars are much older than ours for the most distant galaxies.

Simply based on odds alone ( someone mentioned the drake equation but its original estimates failed to account for our current observations about planetary systems with worlds in the habitable zone being seemingly ubiquitous) There are trillions upon trillions of intelligent civilizations spread throughout the stars.

Incomprehensible Distances :

WE have only been broadcasting radio into space for about 100 years. That means, any aliens further than 100 light years away, have no idea we're here. Sure they may be able to analyze the light filtering through our atmosphere that would give them a good idea that this planet has life, but they have no way to know if it's intelligent or not. And we're broadcasting less and less. Cable TV and the internet made us much quieter than we used to be in terms of radio broadcasts. So if anything listening, wasnt listening at the right time, it may just miss us completely.

When you couple that with distances between even local stars that our brains really haven't evolved to comprehend, you compound the problem. The energy output required to make that trip is really a number people have trouble wrapping their head around. Then, there's how long the trip would take. WE now have 2 working models of a physical warp drive thanks to 2 separate groups who solved some problems with the Alcuiberre warp metric that required negative energy. However, we still have the problem of creating the vast energies required. These energies are in the range of the entire mass energy of Jupiter. Using the most famous equation ever E=mc^2 this can be calculated to an immense number.

This means you would need to convert the entire mass of Jupiter into pure energy to create a warp field for a single 1 way trip of about a light year. Sure, maybe aliens figured this out. It's completely possible but then you have to ask, why would they bother visiting us if they're that advanced?

Were not special, like at all:
All of the stuff on earth is also everywhere else in the exact same proportions. No alien would need to come here for water, gold, uranium, oxygen...etc. Any intelligent civilization would recognize this and mine their materials closer to home. Our own asteroid belt is a great example of this. Shit, I mean, we even discovered a giant ass cloud of drinkable alcohol floating in space that's a few lightyears across. They dont even need to come for booze!

Then, if they're that advance that the trip isnt a big deal to them you need to realize that their technology would be so advanced compared to ours, it may as well be magic. There's literally nothing they could learn from us. Also, it would be much less expensive in terms of power to send a small probe the size of a baseball to hit up our asteroid belt, self replicate and take some observations and go home.

We are, for all intents and purposes, not special, uninteresting and rather unintelligent compared to a space faring species. In fact, they may not even consider us intelligent life at all.

They might all be dead:
One final issue is timing. The universe is big and old. Maybe they died off a billion years ago or are in their stone age. Maybe they made it to the equivelant of our 1940's and launched a global nuclear war. Maybe they're on the same level as us but just out of radio reach and we wont know they're there for another 200 years until their first signals finally reach us.

The bottom line is that it's nearly mathematically impossible given the size of our observable universe that there isn't intelligent life out there. it's as close to guaranteed as possible without absolute confirmation. But the odds of them visiting are very slim.

Even with the release of the military videos recently, nearly each and every one can be explained and there's loads of videos on the internet showing exactly how. I'm sure some don't have an easy explanation but it's probably not aliens......until it is in fact aliens.

I’ve had a few land in my backyard. I let them stay in my basement to stay away from the human race.

Definitely aliens, but it’s silly to think they’d pilot a space craft personally to check us out. It’d be unmanned probes.

Humans cant figure out how to set up a basic colony on a planet in our own solar system. The odds of us even coming close to seeing it in our lifetimes is close to zero.

The absolute statements that there are/arent aliens, how they would travel, why they would be here, actually living among us, etc are your own personal fiction.

We don't even have a comprehension of what interstellar space travel would look like. The speeds required to traverse the vast distances of space are absurd. They violate our understanding of physics. You would need to travel faster than light and the fastest thing we know of in the universe is a massless photon. That's a bit of a problem for interstellar space travel. In addition to the propulsion issue, theres the fuel issue.

Recently everyone has been posting grainy af images of the "tictac" ufo and a few other UAPs which have more probable explanations than "trans-medium space craft". The hype is real around this. I have actually had people say completely serious to me as though they just cant understand my skepticism and dismissal of what they accept as evidence "DUDE what more do you need!?"

Everyone has a cellphone but all these images are out of focus and/or require these complicated explanations to jump to the conclusion "aliens".

How about a picture? Just one picture? Lets start there.

I'm reading a good SciFi series by Alaistair Reynolds right now that has an answer to the question of where are all the aliens.

Hundreds of millions of years ago there were cataclysmic wars of a scale we cannot imagine.
A surviving race created a self-replicating army of machines that seek out and exterminate emergent intelligent life before they can become a threat to the universe.
It's a few hundred years in the future and humans have found some mysterious remains here and there. They have also gotten the attention of the machines...

I won't say more in case someone wants to read it.
Is it Inhibitor phase? Let me know Id like to read it.

OK, there's a lot to unpack here so let's start with some basic fact's we know.
There are between 100 and 200 billion stars in our galaxy alone and nearly every star we have observed has a planet orbiting in it's habitable zone.
We can observe nearly 100 billion billion galaxies, many of which are larger than ours.
Life started on earth very shortly after it formed some 4.5 billion years ago and the elements necessary for life on earth are everywhere in the universe we look in the same proportions( This has to do with how elements are formed in stars and super novas)

The other galaxies we observe are full of stars and because of the speed of light, we know those stars are much older than ours for the most distant galaxies.

Simply based on odds alone ( someone mentioned the drake equation but its original estimates failed to account for our current observations about planetary systems with worlds in the habitable zone being seemingly ubiquitous) There are trillions upon trillions of intelligent civilizations spread throughout the stars.

Incomprehensible Distances :

WE have only been broadcasting radio into space for about 100 years. That means, any aliens further than 100 light years away, have no idea we're here. Sure they may be able to analyze the light filtering through our atmosphere that would give them a good idea that this planet has life, but they have no way to know if it's intelligent or not. And we're broadcasting less and less. Cable TV and the internet made us much quieter than we used to be in terms of radio broadcasts. So if anything listening, wasnt listening at the right time, it may just miss us completely.

When you couple that with distances between even local stars that our brains really haven't evolved to comprehend, you compound the problem. The energy output required to make that trip is really a number people have trouble wrapping their head around. Then, there's how long the trip would take. WE now have 2 working models of a physical warp drive thanks to 2 separate groups who solved some problems with the Alcuiberre warp metric that required negative energy. However, we still have the problem of creating the vast energies required. These energies are in the range of the entire mass energy of Jupiter. Using the most famous equation ever E=mc^2 this can be calculated to an immense number.

This means you would need to convert the entire mass of Jupiter into pure energy to create a warp field for a single 1 way trip of about a light year. Sure, maybe aliens figured this out. It's completely possible but then you have to ask, why would they bother visiting us if they're that advanced?

Were not special, like at all:
All of the stuff on earth is also everywhere else in the exact same proportions. No alien would need to come here for water, gold, uranium, oxygen...etc. Any intelligent civilization would recognize this and mine their materials closer to home. Our own asteroid belt is a great example of this. Shit, I mean, we even discovered a giant ass cloud of drinkable alcohol floating in space that's a few lightyears across. They dont even need to come for booze!

Then, if they're that advance that the trip isnt a big deal to them you need to realize that their technology would be so advanced compared to ours, it may as well be magic. There's literally nothing they could learn from us. Also, it would be much less expensive in terms of power to send a small probe the size of a baseball to hit up our asteroid belt, self replicate and take some observations and go home.

We are, for all intents and purposes, not special, uninteresting and rather unintelligent compared to a space faring species. In fact, they may not even consider us intelligent life at all.

They might all be dead:
One final issue is timing. The universe is big and old. Maybe they died off a billion years ago or are in their stone age. Maybe they made it to the equivelant of our 1940's and launched a global nuclear war. Maybe they're on the same level as us but just out of radio reach and we wont know they're there for another 200 years until their first signals finally reach us.

The bottom line is that it's nearly mathematically impossible given the size of our observable universe that there isn't intelligent life out there. it's as close to guaranteed as possible without absolute confirmation. But the odds of them visiting are very slim.

Even with the release of the military videos recently, nearly each and every one can be explained and there's loads of videos on the internet showing exactly how. I'm sure some don't have an easy explanation but it's probably not aliens......until it is in fact aliens.
You're a fucking nerd! But I appreciate it! LOL great post!

So far they know for sure there are billions of galaxies in the universe and some are estimated to be as large as 5.5 million light years across. Then imagine how many stars (suns) including planets in these gigantic galaxies that dwarf ours. And even billions of galaxies could be under estimated for the fact that the universe may not even end and go on for ever. So I don't think our little speck planet earth is the only place with life.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1624028177296.jpg
    FB_IMG_1624028177296.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 18
So far they know for sure there are billions of galaxies in the universe and some are estimated to be as large as 5.5 million light years across. Then imagine how many stars (suns) including planets in these gigantic galaxies that dwarf ours. And even billions of galaxies could be under estimated for the fact that the universe may not even end and go on for ever. So I don't think our little speck planet earth is the only place with life.
This is true however anything beyond our causal horizon may as well be a completely different universe. Past that point, when calculating expansion, those bodies are receding faster than light relative to our inertial frame. There is no amount of time in which the light from those galaxies will ever reach us. All possible future information is red shifted into oblivion and forever removed from our future light cone.
What’s even stranger is, if we would make one of the 2 new physical warm drives work, we would have to be able to achieve velocities of c to the power of 10^10 to ever see the light from a galaxy beyond our causal horizon.
the numbers are staggering.

I believe it’s far more mysterious to think we really are the only forms of intelligent life. The odds greatly favor Alien life somewhere out there. I do believe these recent videos released by the US military are some type of black op, secret drones that maybe a handful of people in the World are privy to.

who do you think tought us pyramid technology? why are the pyramids in giza and chitchenitza aligned both aligned to orions belt? Why do the mayans (popol voh is their story of creation), egyptians, sumerians, aztecs and other civilizations, using the SAME TECHNOLOGY, building the same pyramids, without intercontinental travel, all expressing their knowledge being taught by higher intelligences. Descriptively, read the book of THOT, hermetic philosophy, from EGYPT, who birthed ALL THE SCHOOLS of greek philosophy and subsequntial, every mason and rosicrucian knows these truths, read the secret teachings of all ages by manly p hall - he was murdered for this book. I have studied the 33 degree masons symbolism and intricacies for a few years, one of my closest friends is way up there and has offered for me to sit with them. If you think our creator in his or her or its infinite wisdom made us as the total sum of its intelligent creation, you are a fool, like carl sagan said, we are a microcosm within a macrocosm

So the aliens came here and taught men to build pyramids using some sort of advanced otherworldly technology? Why haven't we found this technology? Why did they only receive the tech to build pyramids from the visitors/aliens/gods? These visitors traveled the cosmos....to teach primates how to build pyramids? This is the truth of the freemasons?

All pyramids are built like pyramids because all humans have figured out if you want to pack rocks on top of rocks, a pyramid structure is the way to do that if you dont have access to steel and concrete. There's no evidence ancient humans used any sort of technology to build pyramid structures as impressive as they are.

who do you think tought us pyramid technology? why are the pyramids in giza and chitchenitza aligned both aligned to orions belt? Why do the mayans (popol voh is their story of creation), egyptians, sumerians, aztecs and other civilizations, using the SAME TECHNOLOGY, building the same pyramids, without intercontinental travel, all expressing their knowledge being taught by higher intelligences. Descriptively, read the book of THOT, hermetic philosophy, from EGYPT, who birthed ALL THE SCHOOLS of greek philosophy and subsequntial, every mason and rosicrucian knows these truths, read the secret teachings of all ages by manly p hall - he was murdered for this book. I have studied the 33 degree masons symbolism and intricacies for a few years, one of my closest friends is way up there and has offered for me to sit with them. If you think our creator in his or her or its infinite wisdom made us as the total sum of its intelligent creation, you are a fool, like carl sagan said, we are a microcosm within a macrocosm

So the aliens came here and taught men to build pyramids using some sort of advanced otherworldly technology? Why haven't we found this technology? Why did they only receive the tech to build pyramids from the visitors/aliens/gods? These visitors traveled the cosmos....to teach primates how to build pyramids? This is the truth of the freemasons?

All pyramids are built like pyramids because all humans have figured out if you want to pack rocks on top of rocks, a pyramid structure is the way to do that if you dont have access to steel and concrete. There's no evidence ancient humans used any sort of technology to build pyramid structures as impressive as they are.

When you study archeology there are some anomalies that can't be explained--which is part of what Muay Thai is referring too. The big Pyramid at Giza is the oldest one and it's constructed with far more mathematical precision than all the others that were built later. The structure also lines up exactly with astronomical markers. All later pyramids are knock offs. In Rome the classical ruins are built on stone slabs that are much older and like the great pyramid were built with techniques and precision that the Romans did not have. The same situation is present when looking at ruins in Peru. What this points to is that there was a much more advanced culture that predated our traditional concepts of tech advancement. It is a leap to say that there was definitely alien input, but we (or some other group) was operating at an extremely sophisticated level a long time ago.

sumeria annunaki, educate yourself, ages before this christ figure walked, this is the first recorded story of creation, long before papyrus in egypt, try cunieform. there were no primates on earth at this time it was barren. just research, and take it as a grain of salt like every other rational adult does. Nobody is trying to make converts, its just interesting and entertaining

pyramid tech was not the only tech they were taught, mayans and aztecs were taught the 4 sisters, aka how to harvest maiz and other crops.

of course there is no evidence. there is no evidence of anything alien. it is all kept under raps to keep people like us in the dark. darwinism is real too

according to sumerians annunaki were a race of aliens who came to earth to harvest gold and created humans as slaves to mine.

dont let your cookie cuttter cultural programming cloud your ability to receive new information, your brain has something called a reticular activating system , and when you flood it with bs, it only sees and responds to bs stimuli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear