over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ot alien life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am by no means an "alien believer." But there are just some mysteries that make me wonder wtf realllly went on.
I also am by no means religious or believe in life after death. But seeing weird stuff makes me think.

As far as the pyramids. Its not that they BUILT pyramids, we know that every dynasty ever seen on earth has used slave labor to build itself. These pyramids sometimes took 200 years....meaning that the guy who said, "yeah i want to be buried in this" basically was dead and his great great grandchildren ended up there. Slavor labor enabled man to move thousands of tons of rock into place....but the insane geometry that is used is ridiculous. So about 5000 years ago, these guys were using advanced math to design and make these. 3/4th of Africa was living in dirt huts and these guys were building palaces and using advanced math. Im not sure if I believe aliens came down and have a quick convo, but how and when certain cultures exploded in knowledge vs others that lagged FAR behind are fascinating.

As far as just life in the universe. I feel one would have to be arrogant to believe that WE are the only thing out there. The people that truly think we are the rare exception are ones who truly cant fathom just HOW BIG the universe is. I believe we are that there are far less evolved things and far MORE advanced things out there. Probably lots of them. 99.9% of them we will never see and have never seen us. Maybe that 0.01 came by just to take a peak. Who knows.

according to sumerians annunaki were a race of aliens who came to earth to harvest gold and created humans as slaves to mine.

That seems more like a projection of the human imagination than anything else. Gods or aliens with characteristics and interests in the same things as humans? Stealing gold and having slaves.

Come on man, if there are gods or divine beings, they should have concerns that humans could not understand.

Humanity will be extinct long before there is any possibility of interspace travel, the same with any supposed intelligent life in other parts of the cosmos. Contact between the two is physically impossible due to the laws that govern the universe.

sumeria annunaki, educate yourself, ages before this christ figure walked, this is the first recorded story of creation, long before papyrus in egypt, try cunieform. there were no primates on earth at this time it was barren. just research, and take it as a grain of salt like every other rational adult does. Nobody is trying to make converts, its just interesting and entertaining

pyramid tech was not the only tech they were taught, mayans and aztecs were taught the 4 sisters, aka how to harvest maiz and other crops.

of course there is no evidence. there is no evidence of anything alien. it is all kept under raps to keep people like us in the dark. darwinism is real too

according to sumerians annunaki were a race of aliens who came to earth to harvest gold and created humans as slaves to mine.

dont let your cookie cuttter cultural programming cloud your ability to receive new information, your brain has something called a reticular activating system , and when you flood it with bs, it only sees and responds to bs stimuli
Sitchen has largely been discredited and debunked.

we have yet to discover/identify all life forms on and under this earth.. who are we, as humans, to say there isnt life above and beyond.
at a minimum we must be agnostic, and at most we should believe there is so-called extraterrestrial "alien" lifeforms.
but to say there isnt 'alien' life when we havent discovered all life on this planet... i cant go there.

I am by no means an "alien believer." But there are just some mysteries that make me wonder wtf realllly went on.

There will always be doubts or ignorance about many events because knowledge is never complete, it is only an island that becomes a little bigger. The human being feels weak and fearful in the face of absence of explanations and has a need to fabricate explanations, even if they are false, ficticies or absurd.

Everything that was once attributed to gods or demons, such as droughts or pandemics, science has shown to be natural events and not of divine origin. Same with schizophrenia, etc....

I do not know how the hell they built the pyramids, nor do I have an explanation for other events that happen, but I can live well with uncertainty and without having a false certainty of how something happened.

If it is difficult or complicated to know all the facts of something like the covid or 9/11, which are recent events and there are tons of information, how does someone claim to know what happened 5,000 years ago? It is impossible, just as it is impossible to know what will happen 50 or 1000 years from now.

Of course, I understand that imagination and dreaming in other worlds or times is part of the activity of the human brain, but they are only theories, hypotheses and conjectures.

You quoted sagan earlier. Sagan's most famous quote is "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

You said "of course there is no evidence."

On what basis are you suggesting any of this is anymore than fanfic? There isnt a shred of evidence to believe any of this. There is no good reason to believe any of this and plenty of good reasons not to.

sumeria annunaki, educate yourself, ages before this christ figure walked, this is the first recorded story of creation, long before papyrus in egypt, try cunieform. there were no primates on earth at this time it was barren. just research, and take it as a grain of salt like every other rational adult does. Nobody is trying to make converts, its just interesting and entertaining

pyramid tech was not the only tech they were taught, mayans and aztecs were taught the 4 sisters, aka how to harvest maiz and other crops.

of course there is no evidence. there is no evidence of anything alien. it is all kept under raps to keep people like us in the dark. darwinism is real too

dont let your cookie cuttter cultural programming cloud your ability to receive new information, your brain has something called a reticular activating system , and when you flood it with bs, it only sees and responds to bs stimuli

Lol. You mentioned covid and 9/11 bro. This threads days are numbered.

There will always be doubts or ignorance about many events because knowledge is never complete, it is only an island that becomes a little bigger. The human being feels weak and fearful in the face of absence of explanations and has a need to fabricate explanations, even if they are false, ficticies or absurd.

Everything that was once attributed to gods or demons, such as droughts or pandemics, science has shown to be natural events and not of divine origin. Same with schizophrenia, etc....

I do not know how the hell they built the pyramids, nor do I have an explanation for other events that happen, but I can live well with uncertainty and without having a false certainty of how something happened.

If it is difficult or complicated to know all the facts of something like the covid or 9/11, which are recent events and there are tons of information, how does someone claim to know what happened 5,000 years ago? It is impossible, just as it is impossible to know what will happen 50 or 1000 years from now.

Of course, I understand that imagination and dreaming in other worlds or times is part of the activity of the human brain, but they are only theories, hypotheses and conjectures.

Lol. You mentioned covid and 9/11 bro. This threads days are numbered.

I really don't understand many of the threads that are opened in this forum, yes, I do participate in some conversations, but if you think about it, WTF, what does all this have to do with our hobby?

I really don't understand many of the threads that are opened in this forum, yes, I do participate in some conversations, but if you think about it, WTF, what does all this have to do with our hobby?
if i had to guess.. the 'low/high dose test/tren' and similar threads have run their course..

Fantastic explanations are more attractive than logical, simple, and rational explanations. As they say in journalism, "don't let the truth ruin your story".

I suppose that is what drives many throughout history to invent stories, for themselves and for others.

The fact is that religion in all its forms was used to enslave and control the masses. The gods never came to give us anything, there is no evidence of it.

It's all viral marketing for a new sponsor. Alien gear. Advanced technology for alien physiques. :D

The thread is turning into a religious debate. I figured I let you talk about aliens, but now you are talking about religion and covid-19. Two subjects that are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner