over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: Any Motorcycle enthusiasts on here?

Bet that Vibe gave you amazing gas mileage though :)

So much truth about perceptions. I drove a white toyota corolla for a year (got it super cheap, and it was reliable as hell), but man do people bully you in that car. I had soccer moms and high school kids giving me the finger occasionally, I just looked at my gas mileage and kept driving :cool:

I'm kinda bummed lane splitting isn't legal in my state, but it doesn't stop many riders from doing it. Cops are particularly cautious with bikers too, they pull them over half expecting them to run. Motorcycles are like a different universe that operates around cars and trucks on the road.

I've heard cops say they don't even worry too much about motorcycles speeding / breaking traffic laws as it they are mostly the ones who are putting themselves in danger. (I don't agree with this mentality entirely, but I get it. Ticket a young kid who thinks he's indestructible and it's probably not a bad bed he's only going to learn the hard way, unfortunately... :( )

-S

A guy I know that got his first bike when he turned 50 did something that made sense to me. For taking his driver's test he got a little bike that was easy to handle, much easier than his bigger bike. It might have even been a moped, cant remember. After he passed the test I never saw the little bike again.

LOL! There was a road test in Georgia where I first got my license (no where I've lived since then, but that might have also been b/c I came to the state with MC endorsement). The test required you do drive through some cones that was actually pretty difficult (you had to wind through the cones at a specific very slow speed without putting your feet down) and not something you'd likely ever encounter, TBH. (You'd just not go over terrain that required that kind of swerving around...). The test administrator told me (afterwards) that in one of his recent tests, an older guy had come in with a brand new Harley - max Chrome - and dumped it right there during the test. :( He just said FUCK IT and left... LOL

Such a silly thing b/c legally he wasn't supposed to be driving without a license, so how was he supposed to learn how to drive (other than in a course, which I think this guy had done)?

So that's a really good idea, maldorf, especially for a first time rider who wants to get a big ass touring bike.

-S

I've heard cops say they don't even worry too much about motorcycles speeding / breaking traffic laws as it they are mostly the ones who are putting themselves in danger. (I don't agree with this mentality entirely, but I get it. Ticket a young kid who thinks he's indestructible and it's probably not a bad bed he's only going to learn the hard way, unfortunately... :( )

-S
There may be some truth to that, but not entirely and there's plenty of motorcycle cops around here they definitely will try

When I was younger, I use to adjust their mirror or knock on their window. Hoping to start a mini Chase just for The rush, but they only took the bait twice. Gone in 60 seconds.
A guy I know that got his first bike when he turned 50 did something that made sense to me. For taking his driver's test he got a little bike that was easy to handle, much easier than his bigger bike. It might have even been a moped, cant remember. After he passed the test I never saw the little bike again.
Yeah I've heard of people renting mopeds for that reason. But when I went to the motorcycle course there was a guy there that showed up with his moped and he said he was getting a moped license. IDK

-S
There may be some truth to that, but not entirely and there's plenty of motorcycle cops around here they definitely will try. And I've had plenty of cops turn on their sirens.

When I was younger, I use to adjust their driver's side mirror or knock on their window. Hoping to start a mini Chase just for The rush, but they only took the bait twice. Because on a bike you just have so much more room and soo much more speed.

A little bit more recently like 2 years ago my buddy had just bought Ducati 959 (if my memory is correct). A friend of mine let me borrow his Ferrari 360 and his Lamborghini Gallardo for 2 months because he had nowhere to park them.

I raced my friend, him on the Ducati me in the lambo and he smoked us (I had a passenger). That was from a red light, rolling start it was wasn't even close.

People that haven't ridden a sportbike, even a 600cc don't understand the speed. It's next level.

There may be some truth to that, but not entirely and there's plenty of motorcycle cops around here they definitely will try. And I've had plenty of cops turn on their sirens.

When I was younger, I use to adjust their driver's side mirror or knock on their window. Hoping to start a mini Chase just for The rush, but they only took the bait twice. Because on a bike you just have so much more room and soo much more speed.

A little bit more recently like 2 years ago my buddy had just bought Ducati 959 (if my memory is correct). A friend of mine let me borrow his Ferrari 360 and his Lamborghini Gallardo for 2 months because he had nowhere to park them.

I raced my friend, him on the Ducati me in the lambo and he smoked us (I had a passenger). That was from a red light, rolling start it was wasn't even close.

People that haven't ridden a sportbike, even a 600cc don't understand the speed. It's next level.

LOL - I love the mirror adjusting bait!

As I mentioned, I think, I've got a V-Rod and the speed was immediately something I knew could have an addictive effect.

I'm driving a 1999 F350 mostly nowadays, and hopped on the bike for the first time in a while. Felt like the first time! LOL!

-S

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity