over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: Any Motorcycle enthusiasts on here?

Also, as a follow on to my original comment. Consider getting a naked bike over a sport bike. Same basic engine, just better ergonomics as you are more upright. I got ride of all my sport bikes years ago and now stick to naked bikes- duke 690, SM, hell even had two superduke 1290's until I came to my senses.

I had KTM 525 SMR , lots of fun , police always chasing me here for wheelies and shit

IMG_6056.jpg

Got a Ninja 500. A little bigger than what I wanted, but it was a good deal.

Hoping to ride it around in parking lots for the time being to learn until a proper MSF course opens up.

Been riding since I was 5. First bike was a Honda Hurricane 600 when I was 16. Have a 2020 Indian Challenger Dark Horse I ride in FL because riding sucks here. Have a 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 I ride In Mountains in NC. If you are looking for a sport bike don't get less than 600cc.

Ive been riding since I was 8 and my current bike is a Ducati 1198S. I started on a KX60 and rode dirt bikes up until I could get on the road and then started with a cruiser first then into a CBR600, R1's. I have had the full spectrum of bikes but nothing feels like the Ducati.

Once you get on the street, get into the habit of thinking every car CANT see you. Bikes are fun and your skill level will grow quick but remember most accidents are the riders fault. Be safe.

Once you get on the street, get into the habit of thinking every car CANT see you. Bikes are fun and your skill level will grow quick but remember most accidents are the riders fault. Be safe.
Allen West is at home now recovering from his accident. Looks like a car cut he and another rider off on the freeway. He was behind another rider that had to break suddenly and he ran into the back of that bike.
**broken link removed**

His face got pretty banged up.

Allen West is at home now recovering from his accident. Looks like a car cut he and another rider off on the freeway. He was behind another rider that had to break suddenly and he ran into the back of that bike.
**broken link removed**

His face got pretty banged up.

One of the first things I did when I got the idea of wanting to ride is look up motorcycle accidents to get an idea of what it is that can result from bad luck/stupid decisions. Some bad ones are one of the most horrifying things any trauma surgeon sees in the ER. I have a cousin who's a resident and he calls them donorcycles.

Probably why I'm by no means going on busy intersections, riding in traffic, going on the highway, riding at night (especially on weekends with drunks out), and riding in rain; until I pass the MSF course, and become more comfortable riding.

If you guys live in the midwest and see some moron doing circles on a ninja in a parking lot; chances are it's me lol

Most of bike accidents are riders fault? LOL.. You have proof of this?

One of the first things I did when I got the idea of wanting to ride is look up motorcycle accidents to get an idea of what it is that can result from bad luck/stupid decisions. Some bad ones are one of the most horrifying things any trauma surgeon sees in the ER. I have a cousin who's a resident and he calls them donorcycles.

Probably why I'm by no means going on busy intersections, riding in traffic, going on the highway, riding at night (especially on weekends with drunks out), and riding in rain; until I pass the MSF course, and become more comfortable riding.

If you guys live in the midwest and see some moron doing circles on a ninja in a parking lot; chances are it's me lol

Word of advice when you are at a stop light, always count 1001, 1002, 1003 before proceeding through intersection. There is always that asshole car/truck that blows through a red light, when your light is green. Screw the guy behind you who may honk because you didnt move..

[/https://motorcycleaccident.org/motorcycle-accidents-statistics-and-possible-causes/

I guess I should of said new or beginner riders. Almost half of all accidents so its not “most”.

Drunk almost ended the wife n I in 2000. Definitely NOT my fault. My 1998 Fatboy didn't survive.

Attachments

• 20200528_125019.jpg
    20200528_125019.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200528_124938.jpg
    20200528_124938.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200528_124745.jpg
    20200528_124745.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 7
Word of advice when you are at a stop light, always count 1001, 1002, 1003 before proceeding through intersection. There is always that asshole car/truck that blows through a red light, when your light is green. Screw the guy behind you who may honk because you didnt move..
I do that in my car as well. Taught my daughters too.

Ooo yea i wouldnt
i started on a gsxr600
and even that lost its thrill in a year
dont get me wrong
its fun but loses power once you hit triple digits
easy to ride at full throttle
tho i did low side it in the canyons lol
wrecked it
tire gave out without a warning from the usual pushing slipping and sliding warnings
yes yes tires were up to temp
be safe and get the good tires
something like rs10 or supercorsa
its the single most important thing on the bike
and dont get a cheap old bike wit shit suspension
you gotta pay to play
learn to tune your suspension or get it done and inspected while at it if used
tires and suspension, forks and shock, dont be cheap
got a s1k now
once you ride the 1000
you will never go back
or just a 1000 and ride it on a low power map
you can turn it up and unleash it at will
go through a couple different power maps with a single switch
its all standard nowadays
enjoy your new life
and always wear your gear

Simple. A lot of riders ride above their pay grade. Learning how to pick a line through a corner will save your life. Throttle control, body position, brake technique, reading road conditions are all things a rider has to learn to stay safe on the road. I rarely ride on the street anymore...keep on the track.
Best advice you will ever hear....learn your bike, get down the basics, get comfortable on it then go find a trackday at a racetrack and take the beginning course. Trackday are not all about racing or going as fast as possible but learning/developing riding skills. You will learn proper riding techniques as well as how your bike operates mechanically in different situations ( accelerating, braking, cornering, etc).

Dropped the bike early this morning and took out my front left indicator from pulling the throttle too much during stop and gos :) ...deathgripping the throttle is gonna take a little to get out of my head

Practiced for 3 hrs afterwards though to eliminate any fear. Found a giant industrial parking lot behind my house, and probably did like 500 U turns and stop and gos

Really want my gear to get here for full protection. My pants and shoes saved me some road rash. Hoping MSF courses open soon

Dropped the bike early this morning and took out my front left indicator from pulling the throttle too much during stop and gos :) ...deathgripping the throttle is gonna take a little to get out of my head

Practiced for 3 hrs afterwards though to eliminate any fear. Found a giant industrial parking lot behind my house, and probably did like 500 U turns and stop and gos

Really want my gear to get here for full protection. My pants and shoes saved me some road rash. Hoping MSF courses open soon

The clutch and front brakes are your friend. Remember to look forward at where you want to go and not down at the ground when practicing u turns or sharp turns. Be safe.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws