over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT anyone scared to fly?

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I have to fly occasionally for work, and it's my biggest fear . What do you guys that don't like flying do to relax? My doc has RX me klonopin, but it doesn't do much for me. Anything else that you guys have used to relax? I am meeting with the dr again this week but suggestions to ask before my appointment would be great

Face your fear head on, suffer through it. You will grow and learn from it. Don't rely on exogenous chemicals when dealing with emotional stability.

I just landed from a day trip at work. Looking around in public most people are stupid and/or disgusting. But no not afraid to fly, statistically its the safest way to travel. Although i have imagined my plane cartwheeling on its side down the runway crashing into the terminal. Mind wanders, too many movies i guess.

Or just get drunk on the plane

Get some red vein kratom. But only take it when you fly. That should relax you very well.

I really appreciate the get over fear thing, but I have had panic disorder for about 5 years and even after doing CBT many times, my doctor thinks "as needed" medication for certain situations is fine. I already know the risks of benzos, but I take exactly what I am prescribed. It's hard to get over stuff with bad panic attacks

I swear USA is over medicated anymore. I was fearful at first, I now look at it like riding a big bus. Don't look out the window when you take off or land and you will be fine. You can also take motion sickness pills if that bad.

Being afraid to fly is a legitimate fear which I define as an
intuition I get when I'm in an aircraft a feeling in my gut that disaster is eminent!
Aircraft are complex machines built and maintained by humans, which is a recipe for disaster!

Last edited:
No plane has ever crashed due to turbulence. ...feels like you are going to be shook apart but you wont. Picture driving down a bumpy dirt road, your car is bouncing all over but you know it's no big deal....I have over 1000 flight hours been on some scary ass positions, they can handle a lot more then you think

I get anxious from flying. My Dr. prescribed lorazepam (Also prescribed it for work related anxiety at one point) and honestly man it all it did is shut my thinking process, so all those worries I wouldn't think about or care about them so much.

But I hate that feeling so I just relax as much as I can and once the plane takes off I think to myself that there's nothing else i can do anymore and it helps big time as i think the fear of flying is you thinking ahead of time of what might happen. Once in that aluminum tube and the plane takes off its out of my hands as to what happens.

Did a study on this in Abnormal Behavior. Very common fear. There are clinics that do field trips to Airports. They work with patients in order to become comfortable and gradually become more confident with that type of atmosphere.

I fear especially during turns.when it happens to catch a plane using a drug for some sleepy

Xanax and beer did wonders for me! I was ready to fly the plane.

1mg Xanax and I am sleeping like a baby when I fly...I hate the take off thats what kills me I close my eyes

So I have to fly occasionally for work, and it's my biggest fear . What do you guys that don't like flying do to relax? My doc has RX me klonopin, but it doesn't do much for me. Anything else that you guys have used to relax? I am meeting with the dr again this week but suggestions to ask before my appointment would be great

It's okay bro... What's the worst case that could happen ? It crashes and you die.... It will be a painless death brother ! you'll shit your pants for a few seconds while it's going down but once it hits the ground, you be out.... Start practicing that by injecting 10ius of insulin and not eating sugar. It's easy, you just go out without feeling anything. Make sure you don't sit by the engines, you don't wanna burn to death, you just wanna go out

Hope that helps brother, let me know if you have any questions

Last edited:
a crash? I`m more scared of having to sit next to a fat smelly person!!

I absolutely hate it I'm fucking terrified of flying I once almost didnt even board a plane one time because that's broken wings song came on in the airport right when I was boarding. I do not condone drug use ever as but if I'm going to fly I go to my doc he knows the drill by this point and get 4-5 benzos to get there and get back and to keep myself from using more than I need after the fact to keep myself clear of any addictions problems that may arise. Long story short that plane could have been on freaking fire and I still would have boarded it, it truley helps me.

Probably gonna have to ask for Xan from my Dr. They're addictive yes, but also can be a Godsend for someone that uses them as prescribed and has a Dr monitor their usage etc.

I know people may say "gear without a Dr monitoring is just as dangerous as any other RX" , but gear is much safer, and many of us are very educated and smart about it. Benzos are like a last resort anxiety treatment, they can be bad if abused

I get anxious from flying. My Dr. prescribed lorazepam (Also prescribed it for work related anxiety at one point) and honestly man it all it did is shut my thinking process, so all those worries I wouldn't think about or care about them so much.

Just as an aside, lorazepam works on the GABA receptor... The exact same one as alcohol.

Basically, getting drunk would do you the same good. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear