over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT Barry Bonds

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Part of the prosecutions case against Barry Bonds are statements from friends, teammates and club house bat boys that Barrys head and feet got bigger throughout the years........WTF are they talking about?? Is that all they got? If they have more..........why are they persuing this? Why? Obama needs to start putting a stop to this nonsense.........I KNOW, its NOT about steroids its about perjury....but it is REALLY about steroids........It upsets people when someone has an athletic advantage................so wipe away his records.........but putting him in prison??? What country is this??

Why Barry Bonds is so pissed: because no matter what, he can't say the TRUTH: everyone is using performance enhancers, everyone.

Besides that, I agree completely, the whole witch hunt is completely out of hand, the amount of taxpayer money spent is ridiculous.

Its "Americanistan" Phil

I agree 100% what buisness is it of congress if a pro ball ayer wants to take steroids. Do we forget that they are nothing more than actors paid to entertain us?
Personaly with pro sports i think they should be allowed to suicemtheir fucking brains out , get them bigger faster and stronger than ever. Let some juiced jacked up monster linebacker rip some quarterback's head off and see whT thT does for the ratings

Part of the prosecutions case against Barry Bonds are statements from friends, teammates and club house bat boys that Barrys head and feet got bigger throughout the years........WTF are they talking about?? Is that all they got? If they have more..........why are they persuing this? Why? Obama needs to start putting a stop to this nonsense.........I KNOW, its NOT about steroids its about perjury....but it is REALLY about steroids........It upsets people when someone has an athletic advantage................so wipe away his records.........but putting him in prison??? What country is this??

It is insane to think this is happening in America. I believe he is attacked because he is great. Welcome to the Age of Envy. Many mediocre athletes use drugs - I don't see anyone going after them. Unfortunately, many peoples' attitude is, "if you can't beat them, break them."

No one pursuing this case gives a flying fig about steroids, the health of anyone, or anything good.

Its not like we don't have more important shit to worry about. I wish congress would pull their heads out of their asses and try and work on the economy, healthcare, poverty, foreign policy, something worth fucking while!

And yeah, Barry could just come out and drop dimes on EVERYONE, but he isn't doing that. Like the rest of baseball isnt juicing.... Please.

Our government wants to stop spending...
let them start by not wasting 100's of millions per year on the LE salaries who spend all their time on steroid undercover investigations/raids/ court dates/Prosecutions...and the many years one spends in state Prisons...just imagine.

they've been at this for years now...seems as if theyre beating at a dead horse...when his actual trial happens and they render him not guilty I will just smile and laugh

Congressmen and politicians love these kinds of crusades because:

1. They are easy...require very little effort to prosecute.

2. They provide great sound bites, "look at the good we are doing by stopping this"

3. The above distract people from the fact that they can not solve real crimes.

And now, baseball sucks again...I want to see dingers...not pitchers duels.

To ensure league parity every team should be allowed three or four PED eligible players. Then every team could have a dangerous ball slammin clean-up hitter, an ace pitcher who throws in the high 90's, a smoking closer... Baseball sucks right now, needs a lift.

they've been at this for years now...seems as if theyre beating at a dead horse...when his actual trial happens and they render him not guilty I will just smile and laugh

Agreed. I don't think the public even cares anymore.

its frusterating to even talk about this cuz as bodybuilders we all realize everyone is on performance enhancers and to make one man such a scapegoat is fucking embarrassing.
our government scares the shit outta me sometimes and this is one of those times.
such bigger fish to fry.
and yeah, baseball is more fun to watch when guys are juiced :headbang:
-JS

its frusterating to even talk about this cuz as bodybuilders we all realize everyone is on performance enhancers and to make one man such a scapegoat is fucking embarrassing.
our government scares the shit outta me sometimes and this is one of those times.
such bigger fish to fry.
and yeah, baseball is more fun to watch when guys are juiced :headbang:
-JS

You are 100% correct, much bigger fish to fry, while everyone screams about all the money we are spending and it is time to cut back, we have this dog and pony show getting ready to take place. This is just a public relations ploy so that most Americans will think our govt is not wasting money and time. It is time for our govt to quit the games and do something meaningful for a large portion of the population and going after a juicehead is not going to make a difference in the life of Joe Blow, but getting gas prices down will.

Last edited:
The country is nearly bankrupt and how much has this witchhunt cost? I seen estimates the the Balco/Bonds investigations has cost taxpayers 55 million! Keep in mind this started in 2003!

something is coming regarding this issue, i hope everyone here actually participates and stands up for what they believe in and are talking about.

It is up to us to make a change. Many of us here do know the realities regarding the prevalence of performance enhancing drugs, if you cant walk into any gym and spot the obvious users plus 2x's the amount of not so obvious ones then you probably havent been at this very long...

In many ways this board and others like it are sort of role models for responsible drug use, there are also many examples of not so responsible drug use but in many cases we try and learn from those as well.

I have spent 10 years on these boards, durring that time i have seen a few people stand out not just as outstanding individuals but as potential role models for how new businesses should be conducted. We have a chance to change the world for the better, I sincerely hope that you will all join me in creating a better future for ourselfs and those to follow.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear