advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT- Best Blender For Protein/Oatmeal Shakes??

Millineum Man

Registered
Fellas, does anybody use a blender for their protein shakes? If so, what kind do you have? I've been researching different kinds from high end($350-450 Vitamix) to mid level($75-125 Ninja). I already have a cheap Walmart coffee grinder to grind my old fashioned oats if I have to.

dude, invest in a ninja. best purchase ever.

Love my vitamix, but it's pretty much only worth it if you're going to be making green shakes.

Love my vitamix, but it's pretty much only worth it if you're going to be making green shakes.
There's refurbished Vitamix 5200 machines on sale for $329 with free shipping right now. But.... Its hard to justify $300 on a blender no matter how bad it is. And the Vitamix is AWESOME!!

I use a cheapo from Walmart, no problems so far and it does the job. Several $100 cheaper too.

I use a cheap one as well. If you use them much they are kind if a pain with having to clean them all the time. I have gotten lazier through the years and use a shaker often as well

Mine is just a breville brand one, so nothin too expensive.
But I think I go about it a little different to you guys which you might find easier and cleaner.
I get the full bag of oats (1kg) and blend them down to dust when they are dry and then put them in a Tupperware container till I need the scoops. Then I scoop that and protein into shaker cup and I'm good to go. It means that I only need to use and clean the blender once per week

I just use a $50 Walmart blender. I have a whey, oatmeal, olive oil and raw spinach shake for breakfast each morning and that thing liquifies the shit out of it.

For those that have the Ninja, can you comment on how it does with crushing ice? I've read that it is better with purees and food than it is with ice.

I have one of the better Oster blenders now and it does the job (and crushes ice quite well), but I think the motor is nearing its last leg after having it for about 5 years.

I use bullet make 3 shakes a day use frozen fruit not ice Almond milk and powder,had it 3 years going strong

Don't know about ice, but we love our Ninja. That thing rocks. Easier to clean than regular blenders too. Although I managed to slice my finger cleaning it the first time. Didn't realize just how sharp those blades were, especially when new.

I blend ice in my shakes all the time with my ninja. I think its the professional model. You won't regret buying one

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Don't know about ice, but we love our Ninja. That thing rocks. Easier to clean than regular blenders too. Although I managed to slice my finger cleaning it the first time. Didn't realize just how sharp those blades were, especially when new.

I blend ice in my shakes all the time with my ninja. I think its the professional model. You won't regret buying one

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys. I know Costco sells the Pro model for about $100... seems like an great deal. I'll likely be picking one in the near future.

A $30 ninja from walmart or target. I have their $30 one and $90 one and 99% of the time I use the $30 one.

Waring Pro

its a commercial grade blender the thing is indestructible and blends anything and everything. ive had it for 2 years use it all the time and its like its brand new

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131