over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: Body Positivity Movement in the Media

SoFocused

Registered
If you follow current events you’re probably already aware of it, but for those who dont it’s pretty much the media trying to push that being fat and not in shape is healthy and fine. It’s an attempt at inclusion to make everyone feel good about their body.

These are pics from a recent SPORTS ILLUSTRATED FASHION SHOW

I thought models were supposed to be something you strived to look like or wanted to bang?

I mean I’m all for athletic girls with thickness in the right places over twigs..but America is just trying to promote diabetes at this point

Thoughts?

37_EBD92_E_ECD9_4_B26_A25_C_30_E591_C20_F30.jpg

85_F2_C4_E8_CC53_4_F35_9_A81_9_D7_A0381_DA92.jpg

A9576238_8_FF5_4_C39_8683_01_E08140_E530.jpg

D794_C823_65_F7_4364_9287_278_C310686_AA.jpg

Every positive body image person I know is trying to lose weight [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

it's just a secret and sadistic plot by above average-looking women to encourage lazy and below-average looking women to pursue their lust for food and slovenliness over self improvement.

greatly increases the amount of male attention and resources received by women who take care of themselves.

it's just a secret and sadistic plot by above average-looking women to encourage lazy and below-average looking women to pursue their lust for food and slovenliness over self improvement.

greatly increases the amount of male attention and resources received by women who take care of themselves.

You might be on to something

Hopefully the dadbod movement picks up steam again

It's not their fault it's in their genetics, they all have thyroid issues.

I try not to put people down for being fat. Their health however is another thing.

I hate the whole body positive movement but I would f**k the hell out of Ashley Graham

**broken link removed**

I hate the whole body positive movement but I would f**k the hell out of Ashley Graham

**broken link removed**
if you gave me a new generation of Google glasses that photoshop her fat ass in real time just like in the pictures... Then sure I'd stick my dick in that.

say, maybe if THEY use massive amounts of drugs and dnp poison, they can get all buff, too. like you!
where's your before pics, boy? u know those big sloppy love handles and fat ass? hmm?
and howd u get in shape? by cheating with drugs. that was the ONLY way you could and ur what, 30? not even 30? imagine when u stop and yr hormones are all fucked up. it'll be hello fat slice! just like yr mama. u got her genetics.
how are u not freakin out over your future self, the one whose gonna be just like all the fat slobs u put down today? thats you in 10 years. sit down job, eating fast food again, joints fucked from heavy weights, tendons brittle from too much androgen use....poor little slice. enjoy your drug-induced look now. while u can

I don't have a Problem with any Girl who isn't Stage Ready.
A few extra pounds here and there is OK.

But the Women in those Pictures are Definitely Poster Girls for what I call the Triumvirate.

High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, and Type II Diabetes.

The People promoting this should be held Criminally Responsible for the Health of any Woman who thinks looking like that is even Remotely Healthy................. JP
P.S.
The only thing that these Women will be Included in, is the Cemetery ~ Not something that anyone should Aspire to.

Last edited:
say, maybe if THEY use massive amounts of drugs and dnp poison, they can get all buff, too. like you!
where's your before pics, boy? u know those big sloppy love handles and fat ass? hmm?
and howd u get in shape? by cheating with drugs. that was the ONLY way you could and ur what, 30? not even 30? imagine when u stop and yr hormones are all fucked up. it'll be hello fat slice! just like yr mama. u got her genetics.
how are u not freakin out over your future self, the one whose gonna be just like all the fat slobs u put down today? thats you in 10 years. sit down job, eating fast food again, joints fucked from heavy weights, tendons brittle from too much androgen use....poor little slice. enjoy your drug-induced look now. while u can

bruh wtf u talking about lmao

Wow... If I had the option to have dipped my eyes in acid rather than try to put together what the fuck this says..

Ok, forum suggestion;

Can we have a “WARNING WTF” for posts on here like we show “Likes” I think it’d be great lmao..

I’m not into skinny girls but those chicks are just fat, nothing should be positive about being unhealthy. This is the same shit why there aren’t any hot movie stars anymore, why we’re bowing down to this shit I don’t know. But then again being an Instagram slut is “empowering”, it’s all a joke don’t buy into it we stopped burning the witches at the stake and let them take over...

I understand what you’re saying here but you’re missing the context. Slice did the shit he does, along with all of us, in an effort to be healthier. Yes it may not be the best route which is for a different debate but we’re not saying “oh let’s just be happy being unhealthy”. If you’re going to argue against actual bodybuilding vs being fat health wise you may have some leeway there but not with someone doing whatever it takes to lose fat, I don’t see an issue with that nearly as much as what these chicks are doing it’s not even close.

Physical condition is not the defining characteristic if someone is a good person. I guy I was training in the 90's was feeling bad because he was not in as good of shape as me. Yet he had a hard time frinding time to train. Turned out he was coaching his daughters softball teams. And a soccer team that his kids didn't play on. And no other parent would volunteer to help. I asked who he thought was a better person me for spending my time working on me or him for giving his time to help others. Few people are good at balancing health financial security learning giving and all the other things we should all be doing according to society. We are all better at some things then others.

I understand what you’re saying here but you’re missing the context. Slice did the shit he does, along with all of us, in an effort to be healthier. Yes it may not be the best route which is for a different debate but we’re not saying “oh let’s just be happy being unhealthy”. If you’re going to argue against actual bodybuilding vs being fat health wise you may have some leeway there but not with someone doing whatever it takes to lose fat, I don’t see an issue with that nearly as much as what these chicks are doing it’s not even close.

Slice didn't do it to get healthier. He did it to achieve a certain look. I think hed openly admit that dnp and tren and oral steroids are not healthy for you....but heres the thing....hes never claimed that they were!! But here the media is telling us we should be accepting and encouraging to these people who are morbidly obese and were telling them to be ok with it.

Slice didn't do it to get healthier. He did it to achieve a certain look. I think hed openly admit that dnp and tren and oral steroids are not healthy for you....but heres the thing....hes never claimed that they were!! But here the media is telling us we should be accepting and encouraging to these people who are morbidly obese and were telling them to be ok with it.

I think that DNP has health benefits

there are a couple PM bro'dettes who I would let peg me

if they were down :eek:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner