over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT-Caught My gf cheating

MightyJohn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
sorry 2 B a bitch & all but I caught My gf cheating.....It was like this, she did not show up or call last nite when We had plans, & I went to her place...she did not answer.....as I am leaving.... around come the cops & the 1st one says(w/fashlight & nightstick in hand)ahh there he is & oh shit he is a big one We may need backup ......that bitch lied & said that I was a psycho/roidhead X from long ago(& honestly I never even thought about even putting My hands on her,ever)....& I was here 2 hurt her & the father of her son( & here this whore told Me I got her pregnant & she had an abortion)last wednesday....b/c I do not wanna marry her....so any imput or advice, please

are u kidding................damn what a fucked up story, so what happend, did the cops take u with them or what........`??

Sorry to hear about your story...

CHICKS are messed up sometime and you need to watch your ass only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!
Keep a kool head and distance yerself very fast! If she pulls this kind of shit on ya--no telling what she is capable of next!!!!
BE VERY CARFUL AND HAVE A RELIABLE WITNESS AT ALL TIMES WHEN AROUND HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

this sucks, sorry to hear shit like this its fucked up just don't become bitter dude and take some time to get your head straight!! Also remember all woman aren't like this just a fucked up few!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by superman1975
kill the bitch
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol...........but u reallly should

I can't believe this is the first post I'm responding to... but here goes.... a woman's prospective

First. I'm sorry for what happened. Women can be cruel.

Just be glad you found out BEFORE you married her, or impregnated her (you think she's bad now, get her pregnant and you'll be wanting to kill yourself! :-0 )

Second - get over it. She's not worth your time or thoughts. You should be confident in yourself and know that you deserve better. What goes around, comes around - she'll get hers... the biggest slam would be to just leave her alone and let her know you're better than that. If she calls... and she WILL call if you just disappear, be nice, tell her you don't need her in your life (but BE NICE!!! - cause she'll turn your words around just to piss you off)... she'll be pissed, but maybe she'll learn something.

Wow - I'm getting WAY too deep here....

Sorry for my rambling - I just hate watching people suffer for shit like this.

Damn Bro

Stay calm and tell the truth. BTW, I'm kinda confused as to what her motivation was? Was she bangin' someone else and just wanted to get rid of you? Maybe I'm just stupid...but I don't get it.
:confused:

DrG

That sucks.

I am confused on what happened.

You went to her place but she didn't answer the door. Then the cops came.

Did they arrest you?

How do you know she was cheating if you never saw her?

this sucks so bad, thiers no advice to be honest. but thiers some good info you shouldnt forget like the more horrible relationships and crazy bitches you go through, the better "the one" is gonna seem to you when you finally meet her, you going to be going through hell for a long time just hang in thier and start being picky with your women. I have been picky for the past 1 1/2 years single, and when first meeting talking to a girl, tried to avoid talking about anything materialistic money wise job whatever just to find someone who likes me for me. and finally my search is over... I have had some fucked up girls in the past, my last x fiance was fucking some guy behind my back while still with me for the past 3 months of our relationship, she left me 3 days after I bought her a 800.00 cocker spaniel and a ton of other shit on christmas, so decemeber 28th, Also got cops involved said i beat her (lies) said i had roid rage and was a steroid dealer stalking her on the phone, calling all the time, i got off that by bring in my caller ID to show she called me daily for a few weeks in a row, to set me up so she had proof i was calling her back for phone harrashment, since then just to be cruel for what ever reasons would be fucked up on drugs and call while fucking random guys while i still cared about her. and just do shit like make noises in the phone then say crap like listen to how wet i am and hearing some fuckers nuts slap off her while hes pounding her... !!! god i hate thinking aobut that... I think her motivation to hurt me was just the fact on how clearly and I told her on what kind of person she was when she left me I think i convinced her she was worthless and maybe she belevied me?

but yeah it will all pass man and these whores just are preparing you and teaching you how to pick your women better to find that right one for you. i may be young to be talking about an issue like htis but I think im pretty much on the ball.

Last edited:
Disappear

block her number bro - don't call her, don't visit her. Its the best way. When the police become part of your lovelife it is only going downhill. - CH

once a cheater always a cheater send that bitch on her way dont talk to her again dont see her, and if u wanna be a real immature jerk u can nail a couple of her friends or roomates

I know b/c

I always go over late when our plans fell though, b/c she has a 15month old & it is hard for her sometimes to bring him over(it is like a 45min drive)& 2 get him to sleep, so when I knocked last nite & she does not just answer & let Me in as she always does something is up, as for knowing someone else was there her cell broke 2 days ago(b/c she was calling Me from payphones & she managed to have a phone to call the cops) & there is no other reason not 2 let Me in....I've never been threatening ....I'm really good 2 her, I rarely, rarely drink(& when I do I'm a happy drunk) & I do not do rec-drugs .....so she was hiding someone ....My guess her sons daddy that had threatened her 1x when We were Cing each other & I had words w/him....he is scared shitless of Me

DAmn! What a fucked up story! Moveon bro! You dont want cops around! move on.

WHAT CHORSE SAID.............

SEEMS LIKE GOOD ADVICE.

Go with

What House of PAin and C horse said...

Daveb_19 said:
this sucks so bad, thiers no advice to be honest. but thiers some good info you shouldnt forget like the more horrible relationships and crazy bitches you go through, the better "the one" is gonna seem to you when you finally meet her, you going to be going through hell for a long time just hang in thier and start being picky with your women. I have been picky for the past 1 1/2 years single, and when first meeting talking to a girl, tried to avoid talking about anything materialistic money wise job whatever just to find someone who likes me for me. and finally my search is over... I have had some fucked up girls in the past, my last x fiance was fucking some guy behind my back while still with me for the past 3 months of our relationship, she left me 3 days after I bought her a 800.00 cocker spaniel and a ton of other shit on christmas, so decemeber 28th, Also got cops involved said i beat her (lies) said i had roid rage and was a steroid dealer stalking her on the phone, calling all the time, i got off that by bring in my caller ID to show she called me daily for a few weeks in a row, to set me up so she had proof i was calling her back for phone harrashment, since then just to be cruel for what ever reasons would be fucked up on drugs and call while fucking random guys while i still cared about her. and just do shit like make noises in the phone then say crap like listen to how wet i am and hearing some fuckers nuts slap off her while hes pounding her... !!! god i hate thinking aobut that... I think her motivation to hurt me was just the fact on how clearly and I told her on what kind of person she was when she left me I think i convinced her she was worthless and maybe she belevied me?

but yeah it will all pass man and these whores just are preparing you and teaching you how to pick your women better to find that right one for you. i may be young to be talking about an issue like htis but I think im pretty much on the ball.

Damn dude that is some really capital FUCKED UP SHIT,me and my girl recently broke up & im fucking miserable i mean miserable
its along story but to make it short we had a beautiful relationship not one arguement till this day,our only reason for seperating is to better oursleves career wise cause we didnt do much in that department while we were together/living together
so now shes enrolled at UCF & im saving money to go to professional wrestling school UPW in l.a,btw we live in seperate staes now, did i meantion we met at the club i work at/strip club
she dances in florida but is desiging her own website)im helping with it also) so shes done with that business thankgod ok ill stop rambling,,,

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear