advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT- Chael Sonnen fails random drug test.

They're calling him a "juice head." Yeah, using clomid and Arimidex is some hardcore juicing. :rolleyes:

If there are any juice heads in the UFC then he is one, no? He was doing everything he could get away with, just like everyone else pretty much. They are not on any damn HRT, whatever testicular dysfunction they have is self-inflicted. Like I said, I GUARANTEE he is on other hormones now, also on the illegal list most definitely. They are dope heads all of them.:D

Drug testing is a joke but no one will take a stand and say, "let us keep our drugs!" :D

Belfort said something pretty good

"All those who fight against me are always complaining. But I have one thing to say: why are they not tested during the preparation for the fight? The thing is that many guys are doping during their camps to improve recovery and such. During my camp I'm thoroughly tested. I will now ask for Dana White to test all those guys who fight against me and keep talking. The same way that my blood is tested, must test their blood to see if they are not cheating. Many use products that we know, they know that they are mocking and they are talking about me. But in reality, everyone is using during the camp. Get there on time and piss when already out of his body. I do not. I am obliged to draw blood during my camp and after the fight. They do not have to draw blood, it's just pee. Then all the guys who will fight me should do the test with me. Let's see if their hormones are straight or if they are using an illegal substance. We know that there are a lot of cheating out there. They abuse during the camp. I'm a proper man. Let me take the exam. I will be tested, and they will not be tested?"

If there are any juice heads in the UFC then he is one, no? He was doing everything he could get away with, just like everyone else pretty much. They are not on any damn HRT, whatever testicular dysfunction they have is self-inflicted. Like I said, I GUARANTEE he is on other hormones now, also on the illegal list most definitely. They are dope heads all of them.:D

Drug testing is a joke but no one will take a stand and say, "let us keep our drugs!" :D

Belfort said something pretty good

You're quoting Vitor Belfort on drug testing?! Baaaahahahaha!!!!! Vitor is probably the one selling all these guys their shit! Lol he's been cheating since the beginning and he fucking knows it! For him to say otherwise is just a damn joke.

I'm sure Chael runs gear, but has he ever tested positive for anything other than high test levels? I don't think so. Vitor on the other hand has been busted a few times for steroids and high test levels. Hell, he just pissed way over his normal testosterone limit a few months ago and he's preaching about doing it right?! :rolleyes: He tried to sweep that shit under the rug, but it finally came out. I fully agree that 80-90% of fighters in the UFC are using PED's, mostly HGH and peptides. There's no way you can train the way they train and recover properly. These guys train 6-8 hours a day 6-7 days a week and they claim to be all natural? Hahaha yeah right.

I'm only taking up for Chael in this case bc I think the commission fucked him. According to him he is allowed to take the meds he was taking just as long as it wasn't on fight night, illegal, anabolics, steroids, or considered PED's.

According to him he is allowed to take the meds he was taking just as long as it wasn't on fight night, illegal, anabolics, steroids, or considered PED's.

Alright. It should be easy to sort out if he played by the rules.

Of course they are all just switching drugs, now it's EPO, growth, insulin, HCG, triptorelin, various growth factors, etc.

If someone credible just came along and said testing does not work and never will. Real testing will reduce use of some substances certainly but drugs will always be used. So it's useless.

I don't know Vitor's history, just saw some headline about him being busted and I think he's right about "everyone" being on drugs. Why would anyone not use drugs in the off-season if there is no testing? And if there is no blood draws why would they not use growth? No reason at all.

Did you not watch the video? When you're being tested randomly and not on fight night then you can use LEGAL medications like Chael was using. Just as long as its not anabolics, steroids, illegal, or considered a PED. None of that is the case with the medications that Chael took.

Yeah, I watched the video. Chael is essentially claiming that the commission made up a rule and applied it to him based on timing. A number of athletes have been banned across several sports for PCT drugs. It is nonsense for a sport to allow PCT drugs, but disallow TRT. Chael even admits in the early portion of the video that the drugs are "banned", even though they are legal. He also admitted that, although cannabis is legal in several states, random tests with cannabis violations are grounds for suspension.

Wow, I'm very surprised that Dana went to bat for Chael. Just goes to show what Dana thinks about Chael as a person bc he's never stood up for anyone that failed a drug test.

Sonnen sells fights (with his mouth). Not surprised White stuck up for him.

Sonnen sells fights (with his mouth). Not surprised White stuck up for him.

Very true, but there's no fight to sell if he's failing tests. Unless you're talking about promoting fights in general bc he's a very good promoter in general. The guy is smart, clever, and funny. Perfect combo for a promoter. Even if this does end up retiring him, he has a long and promising career ahead of him in the UFC if he so chooses.

Its Sonnen, so its funny. Talked shit about Lance Armstrong, then gets busted for juicing, says he'll fire if he can't use trt , and finally gets busted again.

Stupid reason for a failed test. Same with the NFL

Its Sonnen, so its funny. Talked shit about Lance Armstrong, then gets busted for juicing, says he'll fire if he can't use trt , and finally gets busted again.

Dude, he got "busted" for using Arimidex and clomid.... This was after coming off years of TRT. Is he just suppose to stop cold turkey? Read more into the story and you'll find that he was fucked by the commission. He clearly says that you're allowed to use legal prescription drugs during your off time just as long as its not a PED, illegal, an anabolic, or steroids. So by this he did not break any rules.

It gets on my nerves when people blow things out of proportion and say things that aren't true. It's ridiculous how many people are saying he was busted for using steroids or PED's. They see failed drug test and immediately start talking shit, and making false claims w/o even reading the story or getting all the facts first. Yes, it's true that he tested positive for elevated testosterone levels, but he has never tested positive for steroids or other PED's

Just to be clear, I'm sure that Chael cheats just as much as any of the UFC fighters, but until he tests positive for steroids or PED's then everyone needs to just STFU. I'm not speaking directly to you, Sodzl. I'm really just talking about all the idiots trashing Chael on MMA forums and on FB.

Is it really "cheating" when all of his competition is doing it?

Is it really "cheating" when all of his competition is doing it?

Exactly! Usually the people that deny it the most are the biggest cheaters. GSP hasn't been popped for PED's, but his physique screams HGH IMO.

Like i Sayyid its Chael, why i find it funny. The guy talks do much shit and the ends up sticking his foot in his mouth. If you say Armstrong is a cheater, then fail a drug test its pretty ironic. I don't know all the aspect of the commission, but if a substance is on the banned list, isn't it illegal regardless what your doc says. Example trt is a legal medical treatment but its now banned in Nevada (iirc). I'm sure loss of guys are juicing, but when they get busted they should just man up.

PS. I also give Ubereem shit for running from a random dug test. Wanderli ran from a random test, then used the "me no speaky English" excuse.

PSS. I think Dana really wants Weidman as champ, the random testing seemed to escalate after he (cw) started complaining.

Like i Sayyid its Chael, why i find it funny. The guy talks do much shit and the ends up sticking his foot in his mouth. If you say Armstrong is a cheater, then fail a drug test its pretty ironic. I don't know all the aspect of the commission, but if a substance is on the banned list, isn't it illegal regardless what your doc says. Example trt is a legal medical treatment but its now banned in Nevada (iirc). I'm sure loss of guys are juicing, but when they get busted they should just man up.

PS. I also give Ubereem shit for running from a random dug test. Wanderli ran from a random test, then used the "me no speaky English" excuse.

PSS. I think Dana really wants Weidman as champ, the random testing seemed to escalate after he (cw) started complaining.

Here's the way I understood it and how Sonnen explained it. Take Adderall for example. It's banned and considered a PED (which I understand), but if you have been diagnosed with ADD and need medication then they can't deny you of treatment. Most guys only fight a few times a year so they can't say that you're not allowed to take your medication. Now come fight night you have to be clean. You can't have adderall in your system bc it is considered a PED.

Same thing goes for Oxycodone and hydrocodone. It's a banned substance, but these guys get seriously injured all the time. Broken bones, ligament and muscle tears. If they get injured during training or from a fight do you think they do major surgery and keep them in God awful pain? No, that would be barbaric to withhold pain medicine from someone like Anderson Silva who broke his leg in half. He is allowed to take pain medicine while he is recovering, but come fight night he is obviously not allowed to have these pain meds in his system. Make more sense now?

These fighters are human just like anyone else and they are allowed to take medication just like anyone else with medical issues. If someone needs medical treatment and their doctor has diagnosed them then they are allowed to take medication even if it is on the banned list. They just can't take it come fight time.

Like I said before, random drug tests can be given at any point in time and just as long as its not illegal, steroids, anabolics, or a PED then the fighters can take their medications that their physician prescribes to them. Caffeine is also on the banned list so they can't have it in their system on fight night, but the commission doesn't expect the fighters not to drink coffee, soda, or tea the other 364 days a year.

Do you understand now? This is why I say that the commission fucked Chael and Dana White isn't upset and taking up for him. According to the commission rules Chael was allowed to use these prescribed medications which is why he is appealing this "failed test."

Heroine, Meth and Cocaine/Crack are ruining our neighborhoods and sometimes friends and families, but shit.... watch out for Clomid and Anastrozole, cuz those hardcore drugs win fights!!! Fuckin' retards!!!!!! :banghead:

lol!

really? which neighborhoods? do you live there? are you 100% sure this can be attributed to those substances and not more of a socioeconomic/opportunity issue?

:rolleyes:

Oh and btw Sodlz, I've always wondered who the guy in your avatar is that just got KTFO? I thought it was Chuck at first, but I don't see any facial hair or a Mohawk.

Oh and btw Sodlz, I've always wondered who the guy in your avatar is that just got KTFO? I thought it was Chuck at first, but I don't see any facial hair or a Mohawk.

Rampage vs Wanderli 3

I understand what you're saying, however another thing I was wondering about the failed test. Clomid and adex are used for pct as we all know, but i don't think either St approved by the FDA for men. Maybe the commission has a problem with a product designed and solely approved for women being used by a man.

Remember Chael said without trt he would die lol

Rampage vs Wanderli 3

I understand what you're saying, however another thing I was wondering about the failed test. Clomid and adex are used for pct as we all know, but i don't think either St approved by the FDA for men. Maybe the commission has a problem with a product designed and solely approved for women being used by a man.

Remember Chael said without trt he would die lol

A woman fighter would be in as much trouble as a man if the substances were found. It's to catch cyclers, they just caught Dennis Siver with HCG in his system, but he was never granted a TUE for TRT.
The commision should have come up with a plan for the people who had to transition from TRT to "natty". Chael and his Dr should have been a little more conservative in his estimates from discontinuation of treatment and clearance. But, like he said there has historically been a different threshold from game-day and out-of-competition. I don't think he should be demonized for the TRT or this, but a little more responsible.

Wow, I'm very surprised that Dana went to bat for Chael. Just goes to show what Dana thinks about Chael as a person bc he's never stood up for anyone that failed a drug test.

I am shocked too since Dana puts up with very little bs anymore. He seems to be a play by the rules or you're fuckd kind of guy. He obviously believes the commission is wrong.

I am shocked too since Dana puts up with very little bs anymore. He seems to be a play by the rules or you're fuckd kind of guy. He obviously believes the commission is wrong.

The reason Dana backs him up because Dana knows that he was not on a PED. He was on an anti e to come off trt safely and a fertility drug to have kids. Now his wife is pregnant.
Also Dana loves to shit on the commission every chance he can. He is right to do so in this instance. The commission should have have come out with a clear protocol for the guys coming off trt.
People should not be surprised by Dana reacting the way he did. Chael is the future of the fox sports broadcasting team as well.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear