over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: College Football Playoff

bxbomber

Kilo Klub Member
Well it is just about that time for the college football playoff. Just curious to see who you guys like to be in it, and who you think is gonna take the cake!!
Personally I hope and pray Clemson keeps this streak alive. This is the first time I can remember as a Clemson fan that we are #1. After I got into football and actually began to follow it and really get into it i remember why I started to like Clemson to begin with and it was because their logo was the same as my h.s. football team and sort of just stuck on me. So anyways just looking to see what ya guys r thinkin[emoji458] [emoji458] [emoji458]

Go tigers!!

-bx

Also just want to apologize in advance if I made this thread in the wrong section. Doing this from taptalk on my phone and really haven't mastered that yet. So if this is in the wrong place by all means mods go ahead and move it my bad

-bx

a 4 team playoff is fuckin useless...hate it.

im sittin here watchin mich st and iowa...

I think Stanford would beat either of these teams.

they really need to expand it to 8 teams.

I agree

Have a 8 team playoff. Champions from power 5 and 3 wild card teams

Exactly osu would beat anyone in the country i think. Its a disgrace if you lose late, your screwed, different though if u lose early

No comments on the structure of the playoff system.

All I have to say is that I've had the distinct feeling that Ohio State's offense has had a screw loose for like ten years now. There's no doubt that OSU has amassed enough talent to over come it, and they could screw-around in the playoffs and still win another championship.

Regardless, neither Michigan State nor Iowa would be a true contender for the title, and that makes for some bad representation and a bad playoff.

Still I'll probably go for the Big-Ten representative.

Last edited:
No comments on the structure of the playoff system.

All I have to say is that I've had the distinct feeling that Ohio State's offense has had a screw loose for like ten years now. There's no doubt that OSU has amassed enough talent to over come it, and they could screw-around in the playoffs and still win another championship.

Regardless, neither Michigan State nor Iowa would be a true contender for the title, and that makes for some bad representation and a bad playoff.

Still I'll probably go for the Big-Ten representative.

X2. No system will make anyone happy. I've heard critics say they need 8, then 16, but 16 will give teams who don't deserve a shot (based off having a weak schedule or bad losses) a chance to run the tables. I've even hear one fsn guy say that he preferred the original bcs system lol.

Pointless debate (won't say what I prefer.. although it isn't the original bcs system ;)) if you ask me.

Going into the week with the matchups, I thought it would be
Clemson vs Iowa
Alabama vs Oklahoma

Now with Iowa losing, I'm not too sure. Still think it'll be Alabama facing Oklahoma but crazy as it is, I could see the committee putting OSU in over Mich St or Stanford at this point.

Imagine the press and buzz they'll create with that and how much the ratings will boom with that matchup. Not saying it'll happen but my guts telling me to make that call.

how about a 14 team playoff???first and second ranked team gets a bye...

how would that not make everyone happy???

I think Alabama is going to win another national championship, but I'd love to see Oklahoma pull it off. Baker Mayfield has been disrespected all year in the heisman race until two weeks ago and I'd like to see the walk on finish the underdog story.

I'm not huge into college ball but that was a hell of a game between Michigan State and Iowa last night

My Buckeyes missed a golden opportunity to repeat. Alabama should win but their offense is sketchy. If you can stop Henry then you have a shot but dude gets better as the games progress. Not sold on Clemson. The ACC is weak as shit.

You guys talking about 8 and 16 team playoffs.
Not going to happen for one simple reason. College football, although its big time money, is still an amateur sport with kids playing that are suppose to be going to school.
With those kind of playoff systems you are basically playing all of December and part of January, plus the abuse of a 12-15 game or so season on kids.

You guys talking about 8 and 16 team playoffs.
Not going to happen for one simple reason. College football, although its big time money, is still an amateur sport with kids playing that are suppose to be going to school.
With those kind of playoff systems you are basically playing all of December and part of January, plus the abuse of a 12-15 game or so season on kids.

i get it...but maybe shorten the season to ten games???

Honestly I'm tired of debating the post season system after a whole lifetime of debates and no good solution. Of course it should be 8 teams, but I'm tired of saying it.

I'm picking Alabama over Oklahoma in the championship game

I hate them but Alabama takes it all in the end..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do u guys think of the match ups
Clemson vs Oklahoma
Bama vs Michigan state

Praying Clemson can pull it off
And Bama will probably run away with it I would love to see msu spank em lol [emoji458] [emoji458] [emoji458]

I'm seeing most people think Bama will be crowned again.
Either way I hope both games are close and competitive.
And holy shit the dolphins may actually win this week.

-bx

Well my lineup was a little off :rolleyes:

But I got Oklahoma vs Bama in the championship.

History and common sense makes me want to pick Bama. But I'll be picking Ok in this one. Bama thrives off turnovers and they have historically struggled mightily against mobile quarterbacks. Sure Baker Mayfield isn't a true running qb, but he's very mobile. He also rarely turns the ball over.

We'll see though. Real excited for it.

Well my lineup was a little off :rolleyes:

But I got Oklahoma vs Bama in the championship.

History and common sense makes me want to pick Bama. But I'll be picking Ok in this one. Bama thrives off turnovers and they have historically struggled mightily against mobile quarterbacks. Sure Baker Mayfield isn't a true running qb, but he's very mobile. He also rarely turns the ball over.

We'll see though. Real excited for it.

It's so hard not to root for Mayfield. A walk on transfer who plays with so much passion and energy. Total dual threat QB

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131