over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: College Football Playoff

Alabama's defense is just to good. Really like to see Clemson take it. Should be a good championship game either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Baker Mayfield didn't get an invite for the heisman ceremony. I'd like to see him use that as motivation and make the voters feel silly in the playoffs

Wow Baker Mayfield didn't get an invite for the heisman ceremony. I'd like to see him use that as motivation and make the voters feel silly in the playoffs

Oh I know I was shocked. Apart from Trevone Boykin, I didn't think there was anybody nearly as paramount to their team's success and Boykin missed some games so understand that.

Just hope it doesn't go to Henry. Nothing against him (actually like him), but don't think what he's done is mind blowing behind that o-line except for the fact that he has carried it 90 times in the past 2 games. Reminds me of a Brandon Jacobs 2.0.

Oh I know I was shocked. Apart from Trevone Boykin, I didn't think there was anybody nearly as paramount to their team's success and Boykin missed some games so understand that.

Just hope it doesn't go to Henry. Nothing against him (actually like him), but don't think what he's done is mind blowing behind that o-line except for the fact that he has carried it 90 times in the past 2 games. Reminds me of a Brandon Jacobs 2.0.

Henry is going to win the heisman but I agree, alabama's running backs are always good because of how good that oline always is. Their RB's haven't exactly lit it up the NFL. I also thought Dalvin Cook should have been invited. Too much emphasis is placed on how good the teams are. Fournette would still be a good candidate statistically speaking. That one game he played badly in (oline got crushed that game) killed his chances

Henry is going to win the heisman but I agree, alabama's running backs are always good because of how good that oline always is. Their RB's haven't exactly lit it up the NFL. I also thought Dalvin Cook should have been invited. Too much emphasis is placed on how good the teams are. Fournette would still be a good candidate statistically speaking. That one game he played badly in (oline got crushed that game) killed his chances

Oh yea I agree that he's the clear front runner and will be surprised if he doesn't get it. Dalvin Cook has some sick highlights and would have liked to see him there.

Too bad with Fournette too cuz I watched that bama game too and you're right, his o-line didn't do him any favors. He was constantly trying to shed guys two yards in the backfield. Worst thing is he'd likely have more yards than Henry if LSU's first game didn't get cancelled.

Oh yea I agree that he's the clear front runner and will be surprised if he doesn't get it. Dalvin Cook has some sick highlights and would have liked to see him there.

Too bad with Fournette too cuz I watched that bama game too and you're right, his o-line didn't do him any favors. He was constantly trying to shed guys two yards in the backfield. Worst thing is he'd likely have more yards than Henry if LSU's first game didn't get cancelled.

Yea too much is made of one bad game or what guys do later in the year. Should be about the culmination of their seasons and not being prisoners of the moment

It's such a shame that we were denied the Alabama/Ohio State rematch.

Embarrassing what is going on with the Stanford vs Iowa game.

A lot of one sided bowl games so far.

They've been terrible. Literally you could stop watching at half time for every game.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131