over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT. Daytona 500 ends in firey crash

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Luckily the driver Ryan Newman is ok, but in serious condition. He was in the lead but the driver behind him pushed his car and he went off track and slammed into the wall. I guess that sort of move isn't against the rules in NASCAR. That's just crazy. If I here Hamlin I don't think I would be feeling so good about my win. This was a really nasty wreck. At the end you can see fluid leaking out of the car too, but Im thinking maybe it is coolant because if that was fuel then there would have been a catastrophic fire unless he just got really lucky. It kinda looked the color of fuel.

After watching it, it was another Ford that was pushing him and trying to help him win against Hamlin. Hamlin wasn't touching him. Crazy tactic there! They were probably going about 200 mph or so when doing that.

"
Runner-up Blaney said the way the final lap shook out, with Newman surging ahead of Hamlin, that Blaney locked in behind Newman in a move of brand alliance for Ford.
“We pushed Newman there to the lead and then we got a push from the 11... I was committed to just pushing him to the win and having a Ford win it and got the bumpers hooked up wrong. It looked bad,” he said."

"Hamlin had eight Ford drivers lined up behind him as the leader on the second overtime shootout without a single fellow Toyota driver in the vicinity to help him. It allowed Newman to get past him for the lead, but the bumping in the pack led to Newman’s hard turn right into the wall, followed by multiple rolls and a long skid across the finish line."

If that is allowed, it's yet another reason why I'm an F1-fan. Nascar is too hilbilly for me :)

Do you follow F1 as well maldorf or isn't it televised in the US?

Super speedway, restrictor plates what do you expect. I really expected Harvick to make a move and finish either 1st or 2nd to Hamlin.

I don't see the interest in these races sports beyond accidents, but apparently, nobody wants drivers to suffer injuries or death. A strange morbid goes through these modern circus shows.

If that is allowed, it's yet another reason why I'm an F1-fan. Nascar is too hilbilly for me :)

To be honest, I don't really follow any racing. I like cars and have a Porsche I "race" on a track for fun, but it's boring to watch most of it. Big wrecks like this get attention, so I saw headlines. I was also watching the start of race because Trump was grand marshal. Since. Being on the track, I have an even better appreciation of the high skill these guys need! I get nervous when guys are on my ass on the track and we are only going maybe 120 at most since it's a road coarse and in a pussy.

To be honest, I don't really follow any racing. I live cars and have a Porsche I "race" on a track for fun, but it's boring to watch most of it. Big wrecks like this get attention, so I saw headlines. I was also watching the start of race because Trump was grand marshal. Since. Being on the track, I have an even better appreciation of the high skill these guys need! I get nervous when guys are on my ass on the track and we are only going maybe 120 at most since it's a road coarse and i am a pussy.

I'm def not a racing fan, but I hope we recovers fully. I'm surprised more people aren't killed running their cars at such a high rate of speed.

i'm into drag racing. i race at the local track and enjoy watching NHRA on occaision. they are some crazy bastards.
my wife and some friends think i am crazy to do such a dangerous thing, ya know i actually think it is safer than bodybuilding. WAY less race car drivers have died than bodybuilders i would be willing to bet.
-F2S

Looks like he's up and about, so recovery is going very well

He's nicknamed 'rocket man' lmao

He walked out of the hospital this afternoon

He walked out of the hospital this afternoon
Yeah, walked out holding his daughters' hands! Incredible, less than 48 hours after the wreck. He was listed in serious condition too.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear