advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - Do you have a tattoo? What does it mean to you?

Well...

I have a half sleeves on both my arms, it's a mixture of Japanese characters and Religious figures (I have an angel on the backside of both my arms). I have a rib-piece that goes from my left armpit to below my waist line: I was shot with a 12 gauge shotgun and this is a picture of the "angel of death". It's a reminder to me that death is always right around the corner, and that I need to appreciate every day like it's my last. My last one is on my right pec, it symbolizes the lock and key to the abyss, in other words, I control my fate, I hold the key nobody else. I'm going to get a zipper tattoo on my scar on my leg pretty soon

I am a tattoo artist myself and i have numerous tattoos. I love them now but i'm not so sure what they are gonna look like when i'm old. I really like the sleeved out look but in my profession nobody really does that. I'm kind of afraid that it would hinder my efforts to climb the ladder.

I am a tattoo artist myself and i have numerous tattoos. I love them now but i'm not so sure what they are gonna look like when i'm old. I really like the sleeved out look but in my profession nobody really does that. I'm kind of afraid that it would hinder my efforts to climb the ladder.

?????

You're a tattoo artist and you're worried about sleeves hindering you from climbing the ladder :confused: The guy who does mine has a body suit, most tattoo artists I know have full sleeves. Where do you work that this would hinder you?

I have 3. 1/2 japanese sleeve on my right arm, right shin tat, and a back piece that covers my traps. If i could do it over again I wouldn't have gotten any of them except maybe my shin tattoo. I don't regret them, well maybe my back one I do, but I got all of them for a reason at a certain stage in my life. However trying to pursue bodybuilding while having big tat's can be hard at times

I auditioned for LA Ink and got an interview to have Kat do a portrate of him on my shoulder.. Hes one year old...shes 4

Ha High Voltage is down the street from me.

I have ten and continue to add. They all mean something to me. I think that's they only way to go but its an individual's choice.

My largest so far is my backpiece which you can see in my avatar. All my work is done in San Diego & NY. Still researching the right inkslinger here in LA...:D

One of a Jericho date palm tree on my right arm from shoulder to right above the elbow. Psalm 92:10 at the bottom. The Jericho palm was regarded as a symbol of prosperity even where there is seemingly no chance. These plants flourish in the middle of a dry, hot desert. And if bent all the way to the ground, they do not break or splinter. Rough times I've had, but I survived far more than I ever imagined I would.

i have about 70hr's+/- of ink and about 50+ to go till the current work is done(half sleeve<will be 3/4 soon>, full back, shorts). I love it all, and there's no real deep meaning to it, i enjoy the pain, appreciate the art and craft, respect my artists and look forward to refining the canvas for them to work on.

my issue is too many people call themselves tattoo artists, when they are just scratchers. They didn't come up the right way, have very little technical skill but the current trend allows them to scar people for money easily.

Have none,just because they represent nothing to me. I m just an old fashion fart.:banghead:

Started off with one, wound up with six. All religious symbols, cross, star of david, the sun god from "The Sun and The Raven" which is northwest indian, a crucifix, etc.

I believe there is some truth to all religions so they're spiritual to me.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear