over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT/ Drag Racing

My mate has a 918 and a 911R among other things. He's clocked over 20,000miles on the 918 and it's still worth more than he paid for it. With the rare cars, they only go up.

It is amazing isn't it! You could buy those, drive them and enjoy them, and then sell them and still make a bundle of money.

The 918 is amazing. Most experienced drivers at the track I go to only get up to about 150 mph on the back straight if they have a fast car, and these are A class drivers or instructors. The instructor driving the 918 got it up to 175 mph on the back straight. I wonder when other super cars will start to go hybrid.

One of the instructors I know drives the big Tesla sedan, or maybe I should say he has it drive him. He has the fully automated version and it drives him from his home to work or wherever he needs. He seems at home with having the car take over because his job is a professional pilot for Delta. I guess he is used to having those planes do everything too. He says he just reads on the way to work much of the time. That would scare the shit out of me.

just been doing some initial research. WILD just by adding a chip to my car i can increase horse power, torque, top speed etc by 10% maybe more. alll that for like $99 and supposedly a 30 min easy install. gonna do that asap.
i have so much to learn. :eek:
good times tho
-F2S

Fit:

Please remember this is best served with vehicles out of manufacturers warranty. I used to be a "Chipper" back in the day. It was very hard back then for them to know I chipped the ECU bacause the cars basically only had one back then and I would just swap it back out if I went to the Stealership for service under warranty. Today, mine stores tons of info that is difficult to erase/modify with expensive hardware/software.

PWood

Fit:

Please remember this is best served with vehicles out of manufacturers warranty. I used to be a "Chipper" back in the day. It was very hard back then for them to know I chipped the ECU bacause the cars basically only had one back then and I would just swap it back out if I went to the Stealership for service under warranty. Today, mine stores tons of info that is difficult to erase/modify with expensive hardware/software.

PWood

Good advice there PW! in doing research i found REAL chips that work are pricey prb $300 or more.

my research has been fun, just learning that a performance air filter doesnt need to be replaced just cleaned will save me $ on maintenance AND make car perform better.
still much to learn. its been fun tho!
-F2S

Good advice there PW! in doing research i found REAL chips that work are pricey prb $300 or more.

my research has been fun, just learning that a performance air filter doesnt need to be replaced just cleaned will save me $ on maintenance AND make car perform better.
still much to learn. its been fun tho!
-F2S
What kind of ride you have.You read my posts have tons of experience.

What kind of ride you have.You read my posts have tons of experience.

nothing too fancy. 2011 Nissan Maxima w CVT sports sedan.
gonna learn to make her run optimal and for longevity and save a bit of $ and prob buy something meant for speed like mustang gto maybe and just add parts a etc as budget alows.

one day will get a nissan gtr:love::love::love: lol or a shlby cobra:love::love::love::love: but actually hoping i can buy a mustang gto and add mods to get it to shlby cobra times...
mighta had some drinks
-F2S

warranty? fuck a warranty. every new car i get ive ripped the exhaust and intake out and replaced them. if the car is boosted (my f-250 and Taurus SHO) they get chipped immediately. I picked up 90whp on my twin turbo, v6 taurus SHO (on the dyno)and who knows how much on the truck. that thing is a fucking BEAST!

warranty? fuck a warranty. every new car i get ive ripped the exhaust and intake out and replaced them. if the car is boosted (my f-250 and Taurus SHO) they get chipped immediately. I picked up 90whp on my twin turbo, v6 taurus SHO (on the dyno)and who knows how much on the truck. that thing is a fucking BEAST!

Unfortunately I can't do anything myself on these new cars. I basically can open the hood and see if a big Green On Switch or Big Red Off switch got "jiggled".

On these $100,000 cars I want to take advantage of dealer warranty as long as possible, then, I feel free to Chip, Change the breathing a bit, Give its snort a bit more bass, etc. To really get in the system on the S550 you need a Star Diagnostics system or a China Clone that is a bit buggy.

It is interesting that on some of the newer jags they have a setting to modify the "sound". Actually works pretty well.

PWood

] To really get in the system on the S550 you need a Star Diagnostics system or a China Clone that is a bit buggy.

PWood
not true. i know a lot of guys that use renntech with huge success.
S 550

On my 911 turbo I will chip that next year and do a better air intake. The following year I plan on doing the exhaust. Expensive stuff when you don't do the labor on your own. Just did a new suspension. Later on I will probably upgrade the intercoolers for even more boost. Wish I had the tools and know how to do it all on my own because I would have been able to afford it all much sooner. Part of the excitement though is the wait, year to year and then taking it on the track to see how each improvement makes a difference.

I have a 1988 Toyota Supra turbo,3inch downpipe, cat-less exaust, cold-air intake, upgraded t61 turbo, engine management system and I turned up the boost a little. Nothing crazy, but my classic baby will still eat up a mustang at a red light

I have a 1988 Toyota Supra turbo,3inch downpipe, cat-less exaust, cold-air intake, upgraded t61 turbo, engine management system and I turned up the boost a little. Nothing crazy, but my classic baby will still eat up a mustang at a red light
Nice that's actually a good find to have for Supras.Not big on low cubic inch motors but RX7 and Supras are my top favorite 2 in small motors producing a ton of horse power and torque.

Nice that's actually a good find to have for Supras.Not big on low cubic inch motors but RX7 and Supras are my top favorite 2 in small motors producing a ton of horse power and torque.

the 7m-gte motor stock is very good. Just add billet head gasket and studs. the bottom end stock is totally capable of handling 450-500hp at the flywheel. The stock automatic tranny dies quickly though lol.

the 2jz-gte in the 91-94s....that thing is bullet proof

the 7m-gte motor stock is very good. Just add billet head gasket and studs. the bottom end stock is totally capable of handling 450-500hp at the flywheel. The stock automatic tranny dies quickly though lol.

the 2jz-gte in the 91-94s....that thing is bullet proof
Ah I found a guy who knows what he's talking about,very cool.You nailed it on your post I couldn't have written it better lol.First thing I always do is pull drive train,build a bullet proof bottom end forged steel crank-Crowler Rods etc.I want my bottom end to be able to hold up to 24#s of boost and 500 shot of nitrous.Yes a lil over done but better to have it so what ever you want to throw at it you can and not worry about blowing the pistond out the oil pan lol.Transmission and rear end same,on auto that's what I usually like to run,but the bullet racing rebuild kit and add a stall converter with the bullet valve body...And so forth lol.

1499045891636.jpg 1499045901463.jpg My 69 Yanko Camaro that has a small block 409ci motor and a 871 Weiland Blower.Car was originally stock when I bought with 48,000 miles.Built the motor,tranny,and rear end.It's my street weekend warrior,to play with.

1499048907394.jpg A big tire Chopper I'm building.Have a lot of different projects I'm working on for myself.Will be taking this one to Daytona Bike week in Florida next year.Just trying to figure out motor I want to run,going to put a Jim's 6 speed racing trans on it.All I run on my bikes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws