over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT/ Drag Racing

Stock Dodge Demon

Runs a 9.56 in this video. That has to be the fastest 1/4 mile time for any production car?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6fc_LZLWfI"]DODGE DEMON first public sighting + QUARTER MILE SHAKEDOWN - YouTube[/ame]

Love the way they went back to the old Gold and Black color scheme from the old factory version with the 426ci Hemi.Very good share Maldorf.
Actually I think it is the fastest production car in 1/4 mile to date.The Grand National held the title like a champ for years at 12 flat in the books.A 6 cylinder turbo Gm in 86.See back than the technology with turbos was already around.

Love the way they went back to the old Gold and Black color scheme from the old factory version with the 426ci Hemi.Very good share Maldorf.

My father owned a nice Plymouth Fury back in the mid 60s. I think it had the 426 street wedge in it. He said it had hemi heads on it. I wish I could have seen it, he had that before I was born.

My friend in high school, back in the 80s, had a nice 71 or 72 Ford Mach 1. It had the 351 Cleveland in it. That was a fast car. Whomever had it before him had done some work on it so it wasn't stock. I just remember how loud it was. We had to crank up his Sherwood stereo really loud so we could just hear it! One day he drove it to school with open headers. His dad revved it up in the garage and a bunch of paint chips blew off the ceiling, it looked like it was snowing in there. Fun cars.

unfortunate accident

I have only been to the strip once way back in the 80s. I hope accidents like this one don't happen often. Thought some might like to see what happened here in this match.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhEUyPveiZk"]Camaro DESTROYED in $10,000 Grudge Race ACCIDENT! - YouTube[/ame]

I have only been to the strip once way back in the 80s. I hope accidents like this one don't happen often. Thought some might like to see what happened here in this match.

Camaro DESTROYED in $10,000 Grudge Race ACCIDENT! - YouTube
It happens more often than anyone would ever like it to.But it's the nature of the beast in Drag racing.A lot of it happens because you loose traction at a high rate of speed and you can try to throttle it out but when doing almost 200 mh and your back end gets swirley it happens very fast.It's a shame I've totalled 3 cars because of this in my life time.It hits the pocket pretty hard,but it's all part of the Sport.

Lol the mustangs I beat didn't make the windows rattle from the idle of the engine

I'd really like to get a 2001-2002 transam and drop a Ls3 in it
2002 last year of Trans-Am.But why don't you try and find an 01-02 WS6 Ram Air.You'll get the LS3 with the Ram Air function.Hard to find in good shape,especially for a decent price.Sold my WS6 a few years back because needed the extra $ on a project.But you can buy any LS motor and spend a lil $ and make a ton of power.

2002 last year of Trans-Am.But why don't you try and find an 01-02 WS6 Ram Air.You'll get the LS3 with the Ram Air function.Hard to find in good shape,especially for a decent price.Sold my WS6 a few years back because needed the extra $ on a project.But you can buy any LS motor and spend a lil $ and make a ton of power.

Yea that's what I'm looking for. My buddy had a pearl white one. It could move pretty good stock

Goofing around trying to look boss..

Check-out the Otomix's! I wear the OMP's for scrutineering and swap in the Otomix for the driving :D They are so much better for driving than any race shoe!

Attachments

• IMG_20170706_132310.jpg
    IMG_20170706_132310.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 53
Goofing around trying to look boss..

Check-out the Otomix's! I wear the OMP's for scrutineering and swap in the Otomix for the driving :D They are so much better for driving than any race shoe!
Nice Big A,I would have to agree the choice of racing shoes you prefer.I use the same brand.I'm glad you brought this into discussion,I would like to know what other people are using for Racing Shoes as part of there gear.

Lol the mustangs I beat didn't make the windows rattle from the idle of the engine

My car is pretty streetable. I drove it to the track, ripped off low-to-mid 9 second passes and drove it home. Has A/C, stereo system, full interior, exhaust and street legal tires. Took quite a few years to get it to that point, but I always enjoyed running and beating drag cars at the track on street nights. Ran it in a class called True Street in NMRA as well....won it a couple times...then cars got stooooopid fast on the street.

My car is pretty streetable. I drove it to the track, ripped off low-to-mid 9 second passes and drove it home. Has A/C, stereo system, full interior, exhaust and street legal tires. Took quite a few years to get it to that point, but I always enjoyed running and beating drag cars at the track on street nights. Ran it in a class called True Street in NMRA as well....won it a couple times...then cars got stooooopid fast on the street.

A streetable 9 second 1/4 mile is awesome! What you got in that thing? 302, 351?

I had a 94 ford bronco with a 351w that I wanted to stroke, but the hassle of switching from speed density to mass air always kept me from doing it.

Just a lil ole 302 with some seriously beefed up internals and an 88 mm turbo on it. Put down over 900 to the wheels on C16 race fuel.

It happens more often than anyone would ever like it to.But it's the nature of the beast in Drag racing.A lot of it happens because you loose traction at a high rate of speed and you can try to throttle it out but when doing almost 200 mh and your back end gets swirley it happens very fast.It's a shame I've totalled 3 cars because of this in my life time.It hits the pocket pretty hard,but it's all part of the Sport.

I can imagine. I take my 911 to the track and run a road course where I sometimes lose my backend a bit but I have allwheel drive and I am usually only going maybe 60 mph at the time when cornering so it isn't so hard to recover. I can imagine how it would be real easy to lose it going so fast.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131