And where can we get one of these?

:D :D :D

xcel

hehe

I would like to order one asap please.

thank you.

JW hehe

How Much is it worth to you?

If I was mareketing this device, how much would you pay?? The double mute button is worth thousands itself.

Personally, I would pay $30k for one of these (on the 5yr payment plan).

AMAZING DEVICE! HAHAHAAHA

I WISH I WOULD HAVE HAD ONE LAST WEEKEND. WE HAD OUR 2ND FIGHT IN 6 YEARS. GET THIS.....SHE SAID, "I REALLY LIKE THE FALL".......MY RESPONSE WAS,..."YEAH, I AM FINALLY NOT SWEATING ALL THE TIME!" APPARANTLY THIS WAS NOT THE RESPONSE SHE WAS LOOKING FOR. WHAT SHE WAS THINKING WAS ....AH FALL, WHEN WE FIRST STARTED DATING, THE LEAVES WERE CHANGING, IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! I GUESS I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE READING HER MIND. I HAD TAKEN HER TO DINNER, BOUGHT HER MOM A BIRTHDAY PRESENT, HAD SEX WITH HER TWICE....BLAH BLAH BLAH.....BUT SINCE I DIDN'T SAY SOME THING ROMANTIC ABOUT FALL WEATHER....I WASN'T A ROMANTIC GUY! LONG STORY SHORT....WHEN I ASKED HER WHAT I'D DONE WRONG I GOT THE SILENT TREATMENT. I MENTIONED ALL THE NICE STUFF I'D DONE....AND HER RESPONSE WAS...."IF YOU ARE GOING TO RAISE YOUR VOICE, I AM LEAVING"....THIS PISSED ME OFF. THEN AS SHE WAS GOING, SHE ACCIDENTLY SHUT THE DOOR ON ME. I THEN LOST IT.....'[NEVER HAVE DONE ANTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE...STUPID BEHAVIOR] AND PROCEDED TO SMASH HOLES IN THE DOOR AND THE WALL BEHIND IT. LUCKILY, I DIDN'T HIT A STUD AND BREAK MY HANDS......AS IT IS MY HANDS ARE SWOLLEN AND SORE. PLUS, IVE GOT SCABS AND SCRAPES UP TO MY ELBOWS. ITS FUN EXPLAINING THESE TO EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG. I ALWAYS MAKE FUN OF STUPID ASSHOLES WHO PUNCH THINGS. ....GREAT, NOW I AM ONE. NEVER AGAIN. WISH I'D HAD THE FEMALE REMOTE CONTROL THAT DAY.

Jethro

ya gotta be realistic bro! Don't look at "the silent treatment" as punishment. That's more like the mute button on the remote control.

Personally, I am working on developing a "look" for each button. For example, the proper look is generally a more effective mute button than the time honored "shut the fuck up" - CH

CH........ONCE AGAIN, YOU'VE CLEARED UP ALL THE B.S. AND IDENTIFIED THE TRUTH! HAHAHA.....[SHUT THE FUCK UP BUTTON!]
I DO REALIZE IT IS RIDICULOUS TO ATTEMPT TO MAKE THEM HAPPY ALL THE TIME....NO SENSE POUNDING YOU HEAD AGAINST THE WALL.:D

Ahhh-a womans (ill)logic! In this last year Ive seen a different side of my wife. I think all women that reach this point should have manditory labotomies. OK, now that Ive pissed off all you girls...

Jethro-she was leaving? Mine gets pissed at me (for reasons such as the one you described) and then tries to kick ME out! Throwing all my stuff all over, calling the cops, screaming and yelling...the last time it was because I didnt know how to fix
one of our toilets. Yeah I left, but the cop told her its my house and I live here-and thats that. I can be here anytime. Kinda blew up in her face. Suprised she didnt say I hit her at that point.
Which I never have done to a woman. But she is the poster girl for women begging to be hit-she tried so hard to get me too.

BTW-
Hows married life CH!???

Married life

going real good bro. Harmonious so far. Giving up partying and womanizing all at once has been a drag though. I mean this whole monagamy thing is rough. Used to be I'd see a hot one and immediately go through my routine. Now I just figure "fuck it why bother?" Seems like that yanks a bit of sparkle out of life. But I'm trying to get more joy out of the little things in life hahahahahahahahahaha! - CH

Damn women!

MikeS - very suprised that they didn't make you leave. Finally someone runs across a level headed officer. I woul have loved to see your womans face when they told her you could stay.

C_Horse - that is alot to give up all at once. I did that a few years ago and things were better for a little while, but "I am who I am" and have started to slip back to some of my old ways, although not as much as before. I think that I am just finally starting to mature at the young age of 33. I quit breaking things a long time ago - realized I was breaking my stuff, I'll save it for other peoples stuff (like those tires I stuck last night).

HAHAHA...........SEEMS ALL TOO FAMILIAR!

MIKE....I TOO AM GLAD THE OFFICER TOLD HER IT WAS YOUR HOUSE. IT'S WIERD HOW WOMEN GET..........ALL AT ONCE THEY THROW IN SOME STRANGE ATYPICAL BEHAVIOR LIKE THAT! MINE SURPRISED THE HECK OUT OF ME TOO.

CH: YOU'VE STILL GOT A LOT OF SPARKLE, BROTHER! HAHAHA...DON'T WORRY.

SENTREX: STUCK TIRES...BEEN THERE DONE THAT....WHEN I TORE MY BICEPS TENDONS AND HAD SURGURY...SOME GUY I KNEW DECIDED TO HIT ON MY GIRL.....HIS TIRES 'MYSTERIOUSLY' GOT STUCK TOO....ONLY THING IS HIS TIRES WERE ON A LOADED HORSETRAILER! :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws