over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT Food Challenges

Heath82

Registered
Has anyone here completed a food challenge and what was it? I love watching them while I eat, some of these guys can eat 12lbs of food in under an hour. Beard meets food, Randy Santel, Joel Hansen all have some great channels on YouTube. Locally there is a place that does a 5lb burger. 3lbs of meat plus cheese and toppings and a huge bun, I think with a little training I could do it…

I've done 72 wings back when I was in my probably late teens, early 20s lol

Did 112 pieces of sushi a couple years ago

I'm not even sure what I CAN do, these were mainly just off the cuff "let's see how many" with friends knowing my infamous appetite goading me on. I've always had a tremendous appetite, my dad used to almost take pleasure in seeing how much I could eat as a kid lol. Been a bottomless pit since I was born. Buffets? Forget it, 6+ loaded plates while trying to watch my figure lol

"THIS ALL YOU CAN EAT, NOT EAT ALL FUCKIN Day"

I'm sure guys here have some stories

When I was on cycle years ago and eating like crazy my friend offered me 20 bucks if could eat something like 12 corn-dogs in a couple hours or something like that. I ended up eating four in a row and felt so shitty I never ate one again.

I always wanted to try another food challenge but really find it pointless.

I did the pig trough. Pooped my pants for the next 3 days lol

Attachments

• DF4CBB50-C1A8-4530-A8AB-4CCA29D6DFC5.jpeg
    DF4CBB50-C1A8-4530-A8AB-4CCA29D6DFC5.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 22
Has anyone here completed a food challenge and what was it? I love watching them while I eat, some of these guys can eat 12lbs of food in under an hour. Beard meets food, Randy Santel, Joel Hansen all have some great channels on YouTube. Locally there is a place that does a 5lb burger. 3lbs of meat plus cheese and toppings and a huge bun, I think with a little training I could do it…
Furious Pete is one of my favorite. Tou ever watch the video where he goes plate fir plate with what Brian Shaw eats in a whole day and just crushed Brian every time. Plus the guy lifts and is in great shape. Had a custom made like 300 pound dumbell or something

I'm not even sure what I CAN do, these were mainly just off the cuff "let's see how many" with friends knowing my infamous appetite goading me on. I've always had a tremendous appetite, my dad used to almost take pleasure in seeing how much I could eat as a kid lol. Been a bottomless pit since I was born. Buffets? Forget it, 6+ loaded plates while trying to watch my figure lol

72 wings!? Damn I tried a 50 wing challenge and made it to 42 before yacking but I was also slugging beers try to take the heat away. Rookie move

I´ve never done a challenge myself, regarding the pros, Matt Stonie, the amount of food he can eat with such a small / thin body is amazing.

Another pro I like to watch is Katina Eats Kilos, she has a certain finesse whilst eating that I find enjoyable and that contrasts with the "stuff your face" style of others, also a petite woman. She used to compete and is Randy Santel´s girlfriend.

I tried to share some youtube videos, but I get a "not available" message every time.

I actually had a youtube channel for a couple years where I did random fitness and eating challenges, cheat days, etc. It was actually quite fun for a bit and I was able to turn it into a nice side hustle with online training/clients.

I did one of those online randy santel challenges where he sends you a shirt if you do it. I think it was like 4 footlong subs in ~8 minutes and I failed the 4 medium pizzas in 7-10 minutes I can't remember it was a pretty tough one. There was a donut cake that feeds 22 people that I did, and a few others.

It was pretty fun lol

Wow! You could kill it.

I did the 72oz steak challenge at the big Texan and another 96oz steak challenge..I was in my late teens early 20’s..I did and completed the 96oz challenge several times.

I still could do it today

I did the 72oz steak challenge at the big Texan and another 96oz steak challenge..I was in my late teens early 20’s..I did and completed the 96oz challenge several times.

I still could do it today
Wish I could still eat like that

For me, with meat, it's nothing. My body processes it like water. I can eat two pounds easy of red meat and be hungry an hour later, but it's still the source of protein that satiates me the longest!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131