over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT- Getting screwed by Mazda. advice?

In your opinion, what is the most I could realistically expect out of this? I don't to have my credibility in court ruined by going in asking for something completely unreasonable, but at the same time I don't want to get less than the court determines I would deserve.

It all depends on how good your attormey is and how hard he wants to work. People have won millions by getting burnt by a cup of fucking coffee, so it is not unreasonable to expect MORE than what you lost. After all, they tried to fuck you pretty bad, right? So, you should fuck them to the same degree they would've fucked you. An eye for an eye. It is not just about the car...it is about principle...time....hardship...expectance...money...and the care.

You have to understand that what might seem excessive you to might not be excessive to another. To one person 10K is not worth the time of day; they won't even get out of bed for that much money...let alone go to court for ity. For another, a couple hundred dolars seems like a lot of money. It ALL comes down to perspective and it is your attorney's job to turn the perspective of the judges in your favor.

At the minmum...I would have the car repaired...attorney's cost paid...lost time paid for....compensation for hardship and stress....an extended bumper to bumper warranty of at least another 50 K miles...and lifetime oil changes. that is a "MINIMUM".

Personally, I would be looking for compensation in the $10,000's range. What do you think Donald trump would be suing for...a couple hundred bucks and a fixed car...LOL? Fuck no...not even worth his time. It is all perespective. Hire a good attorney who is fucking vicious! Remember, they had no problem trying to cause you major hardship...why have mercy on them. 10K would hurt them less than they were trying to hurt you.

Last edited:
It all depends on how good your attormey is and how hard he wants to work. People have won millions by getting burnt by a cup of fucking coffee, so it is not unreasonable to expect MORE than what you lost. After all, they tried to fuck you pretty bad, right? So, you should fuck them to the same degree they would've fucked you. An eye for an eye. It is not just about the car...it is about principle...time....hardship...expectance...money...and the care.

You have to understand that what might seem excessive you to might not be excessive to another. To one person 10K is not worth the time of day; they won't even get out of bed for that much money...let alone go to court for ity. For another, a couple hundred dolars seems like a lot of money. It ALL comes down to perspective and it is your attorney's job to turn the perspective of the judges in your favor.

At the minmum...I would have the car repaired...attorney's cost paid...lost time paid for....compensation for hardship and stress....an extended bumper to bumper warranty of at least another 50 K miles...and lifetime oil changes. that is a "MINIMUM".

Personally, I would be looking for compensation in the $10,000's range. What do you think Donald trump would be suing for...a couple hundred bucks and a fixed car...LOL? Fuck no...not even worth his time. It is all perespective. Hire a good attorney who is fucking vicious! Remember, they had no problem trying to cause you major hardship...why have mercy on them. 10K would hurt them less than they were trying to hurt you.

Good point, and good idea. Ill try to find the hungriest lawyer I possibly can.

Bloodshed have you tried calling Mazda's customer care, if not you need to talk to them about whats going on and what your local dealship is pumping up your ass.
1-800-222-5500

I know with Nissan if a customer has a problem they will call the dealer and talk to them after hearing your side. Its Mazda's decision and if you got them by the balls on warrenty they won't argue the fact.

F*** Suing for 10k

Sue for a couple million/billion and see if u can get away with it make them go bankrupt i hate mazda eitherway crappy cars!

LOL...I left the business because of what I was forced to do to people, so it brings me great pleasure to see a dealership try to kiss ass, which will happen if you push this, but you MUST hire an attorney.

The dealership is NOT afraid of you....at all, but once an attorney gets involved, watch their attitude change.

Yeah, I sold new and used cars for awhile and saw all kinds of crooked shit going on.

I would seek at bare minimum the car fully repaired, they pay your attorney fees, have them pay for your car rental, and enough cash to pay off the loan on the car so its free and clear. After that is done I would take the thing in to another dealership and trade it in on a different car. Be rid of it and not worry about it breaking down on you again. If its worth the $10k you claim that would be a great downpayment on a nice NEW car.

Bloodshed have you tried calling Mazda's customer care, if not you need to talk to them about whats going on and what your local dealship is pumping up your ass.
1-800-222-5500

I know with Nissan if a customer has a problem they will call the dealer and talk to them after hearing your side. Its Mazda's decision and if you got them by the balls on warrenty they won't argue the fact.

Thats who was giving the biggest problem. The person on that number I spoke to named Ernie acted in an extremely immature and childish fashion.

I would seek at bare minimum the car fully repaired, they pay your attorney fees, have them pay for your car rental, and enough cash to pay off the loan on the car so its free and clear. After that is done I would take the thing in to another dealership and trade it in on a different car. Be rid of it and not worry about it breaking down on you again. If its worth the $10k you claim that would be a great downpayment on a nice NEW car.

Regardless of whether I get enough to pay this off or not, as soon as im done with this, its up for sale. I need to get into a Z again. I had an 06 350z before this (brother totaled it...) and I could beat on that car and drive it as hard as you could imagine every single day, and it would never give up on me.When I was commuting to Bakersfield from socal late at night, I would hit 155 on the 99 north about twice a week. The radiator started to go out at 123k miles, and that was the only problem I ever had with it.

F*** Suing for 10k

Sue for a couple million/billion and see if u can get away with it make them go bankrupt i hate mazda eitherway crappy cars!

They have a long way to come still. Its crazy to think Hyundai is now seen as a better car. Hell, Hyundai has an $80,000 car. It's just insane when I think about Hyundai 10 years ago.

Regardless of whether I get enough to pay this off or not, as soon as im done with this, its up for sale. I need to get into a Z again. I had an 06 350z before this (brother totaled it...) and I could beat on that car and drive it as hard as you could imagine every single day, and it would never give up on me.When I was commuting to Bakersfield from socal late at night, I would hit 155 on the 99 north about twice a week. The radiator started to go out at 123k miles, and that was the only problem I ever had with it.
Put your ass in a 370Z and you won't want a 350 but carry a fat wallet.:D

i work at a lincoln, ford dealership... pull the damn motor out and take the head off and see wtf is going on.. I had a new ford fiesta come to my shop with 10k miles on it we did a oil consumption test on it every 300 miles, found it burning over a qt every 1k miles. We pulled the bitch out and found cyl 1 piston ring broken.. it would slide around the piston get jammed and scrape up the cylinder wall....
Bro the dealership you bought it from should go good on that bitch.. you should have some kind of powertrain warranty, even though it was a used vehicle, unless the disclosure said as is.. then your fucked no matter what. The only way you get warranty on that installed motor is if you payed for it and have the receipt of install.. regardless of when it was installed. i buy cars that go to auction all the time and fix em up then resell... i always mark as is on the bill of sale.. so chk your paperowrk before u wast any more of ur time..

pull the damn motor out and take the head off and see wtf is going on
It doesn't have a head on it, its a rotary engine with two triangle rotarys with apex seals on each end of the triangle.

i work at a lincoln, ford dealership... pull the damn motor out and take the head off and see wtf is going on.. I had a new ford fiesta come to my shop with 10k miles on it we did a oil consumption test on it every 300 miles, found it burning over a qt every 1k miles. We pulled the bitch out and found cyl 1 piston ring broken.. it would slide around the piston get jammed and scrape up the cylinder wall....
Bro the dealership you bought it from should go good on that bitch.. you should have some kind of powertrain warranty, even though it was a used vehicle, unless the disclosure said as is.. then your fucked no matter what. The only way you get warranty on that installed motor is if you payed for it and have the receipt of install.. regardless of when it was installed. i buy cars that go to auction all the time and fix em up then resell... i always mark as is on the bill of sale.. so chk your paperowrk before u wast any more of ur time..

I thought he specifically said it does have a warranty on it, but yes, if it said "as is", that's all she wrote.

It was purchased private party. The warranty has no mention that the part had to be purchased. In fact, it states purchased or dealer installed(which it was). additionally, at the bottom of the warranty page it states that the warranty will be transferable to all subsequent owners. To further my case, after speaking to one attorney, he stated all ambiguities in the wording of a warranty always go towards the side of the consumer.

Put your ass in a 370Z and you won't want a 350 but carry a fat wallet.:D

If I can manage to get enough out of it to put me in that price range, I might go Lotus! the only problem with a lotus is how expensive bodywork costs. The cheapest front clamshell, for instance, I could find was $1400, whereas a bumper for a 370z I can get for $300. But nothing beats mid engine...

An update.

I got word today from Mazda that they are still refusing to cover it. I intend on filing this in court tomorrow. I am going to embarrass them beyond belief. If(when) I win this, I will take this to the media and everywhere I possibly can, just out of principal, to show what kind of company Mazda USA is, and how they feel about their customers. I am going to have a lot of fun with this. I have already spoken to 2 lawyers, and I have another 1 or 2 I will also be consulting. This is going to be fun.

Bloodshed,
Sucks to have to go through this. I work in the automotive industry and unfortunately there are scumbags that give the whole industry a bad name.
I'm not sure where you live. Here in Phoenix there are a couple of the TV news stations that have consumer investigative segments. Your situation is just what they love to investigate. That dealership would probably do a 180 immediately as soon as they saw the cameras. I had a problem with a motorcycle mechanic that messed up one of my bikes and wouldn't pay for it to be repaired correctly. I mentioned I was going to get the TV news involved and he payed me the next day. I hope this helps.

Bloodshed,
Sucks to have to go through this. I work in the automotive industry and unfortunately there are scumbags that give the whole industry a bad name.
I'm not sure where you live. Here in Phoenix there are a couple of the TV news stations that have consumer investigative segments. Your situation is just what they love to investigate. That dealership would probably do a 180 immediately as soon as they saw the cameras. I had a problem with a motorcycle mechanic that messed up one of my bikes and wouldn't pay for it to be repaired correctly. I mentioned I was going to get the TV news involved and he payed me the next day. I hope this helps.

Its not the dealership though; It's corporate. The dealership honestly was not that bad. One guy was kind of a douche, but 2 of them were at least receptive to what I had to say and went back to talk to corporate a second time to try to get it approved.

Last edited:
The problem with Mazda is they let Ford in on the action, most Mazda's are nothing but cheap ass Ford's.

The problem with Mazda is they let Ford in on the action, most Mazda's are nothing but cheap ass Ford's.

Ive learned the hard way. POS cars.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner