over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT ghosts........

ET's

I've never seen any ghosts nor have I heard any of my friends speak of seeing one but my father told me that when he was in college at Gardner Webb, he saw a UFO. He said it came down over his dorm while he was entering it and then in a slit second, it was hundreds of yards away over the softball field, then in a few seconds later, it shot to about a quarter mile away. He has never lied to me before and he has no reason to lie to me, he's never went public with this info either so he's not saying it for attention. Also, a few of my friends from college who are honest people have told me that they have seen UFO's out over the ocean while in a hottube on a back porch. Another couple of friends have insisted that their father or mother have seen a UFO as well. What do you guys think?

Way too many other planets, stars and galaxies to assume earth is the only one capable of supporting intelligent (and I use that term loosely) life. There is a researcher named Lloyd Pye who's books give pretty convincing evidence that we are among several species populating our own galaxie. I believe his best book is titled " everything you know is wrong" or something close to that.

This is a great topic lucian. I used to live in a house where the previous two elderly residents had both died in the house in succession, one right after the other within a few days time. Now at the time I was 21 and shared the house with two other guys about the same age. Needless to say, we were party animals. However, after a while we began to notice wierd occurrences when we would throw parties. Things like doors slamming shut, beers spontaneously falling off the coffe table, colder than normal temperatures, strange garbled voices, etc. I would note that these phenoma were observeable regardless of whether we ingested psychedelics or not.:eek: While I have no physical proof, I would theorize that since the two old folks had lived in the house so long, that they had become literally attached as it were to the property. The effects we were experiencing were merely electromagnetic 'impressions' left by the couple in the 'zero point' field at the quantum level over years and years of interacting emotionally and mentally with the house. So the short answer is yes I believe in ghosts, but I don't believe they have any real identity or intelligence of their own, that they are just impressions of a subtle kind, a sort of magnetic 'fingerprint' left behind by prolonged or traumatic emotional and mental enrgy. If anyone has ever visited the Gettysburg Battlefield, you may know what I am talking about. So much suffering, death, hope, love, hate was concentarted here that it still resonates with these intense feelings even hundreds of years later. In the same way that a stone which disturbs the surface of water will leave ripples long (relatively) after the stone is at the bottom. Also remember that our normal senses only cover a fraction of the huge expanse of electromagnetic spectrum, so who knows what is beyond our small thresholds of experience. I think to say that 'ghosts' are somehow just demons toying with us at the command of some cosmic sadist and trickster is just downright silly superstion, but that is another debate entirely.:) ~Peace.

I think that the whole "footprint" idea has a lot of merit. I have believed this for a long time. Once I visited England with a friend who was from there. One of his friends in Whales we stayed with had an old limosine of some kind. They bought it used from a funeral home. I asumed it followed the hurse & carried the relatives of the dececed. We went for a day trip in this car & I did not give it much thought. That night when I slept I had this overwhelming feeling of sadness. I heard manny people crying & I began to cry. I was like dreaming , but I did not see anything, only felt this sadness and heard the crying. I believe it was from all the sadness that had happened in that car over the years. I think somehow part of me tuned into this energy. Sure, it could have just been a dream, but it seemed very different to me. I have also felt "good vibes" in some houses & anxiety in others. So I believe that events and people can somehow imprint thereselvs on the envirnment & some people can tune into it at times. But I also strongly believe that there is also a very real spirit world.

Demons will lie and trick you, thier objective is to decieve you people dont turn into ghost when they die this is just another trick they will use to decieve you they have no power dont give in to thier lies. Remember satan is the ultimate deciever he loves to confuse us and make us question ourselves and what will really happen to us when we die

I heard this from all Christians i told this story too. I m not trying to bash any religion, but every unnatural occurrence of anything is not based on the Christian beliefs and any religion for that matter. I believe in Christ and God, but i believe we have the power to make choices in our lives and they are not preset or that the devil and demons are challenging us our whole lives to try and make bad choices. All i heard from Christians at my job and Christian friends when i told this story was the devil is coming after me and testing my faith in God and that ghost are Demons sent by the Devil to trick you etc. It was a lost soul of a beaten slave, which i feel bad for because he was lost because he was separated from his mother and sisters soul, which i was able to help him find them through science and a spiritual guide. I did not have any priest come to my house to do and exorcism. So i do not see what the trick was in this. That I actually found a lost soul helped them and now he might be joined in a better place with his sister and mother.
So if I have an ability to see spirits that this is the doing of the devil. So now i should be scared and worried even more because i really don't have an ability and anytime anyone sees a spirit or supernatural occurrence it is really the devil trying to do something to trick you.:rolleyes:

So what if a person had a brain disorder or disease and was seeing hallucinations because of it and thought they were seeing ghost. The devil must have caused the brain disorder impairing their visual perception of things to make them go crazy and trick them so that they can trap their soul in hell.
I would just have to concur with Dr. HOUSE on that it was the brain disorder causing a hallucination.

Last edited:
i knew id get my ball busted about this thread, but either you do or dont have experiences. dont fuck around with those of us who have.
thanks
lucian

sorry if i offended you with that post... was just trying to lighten the mood a little...
It's just that, i always hear these stories about a house being haunted or a ghost popped out of the closet, or a little girl was playing in the living room then disappeared... but when i'm there, nothing happens... I was with my wife in the bedroom, right behind her, seeing what she can see... she opened the closet, screamed, ran out the room and started crying... i went to calm her down, and she told me that she saw a ghost jump at her... i was there!! nothing happened!!! sometimes your mind plays tricks on you...
There's this story... i can't mention who was with me at the time... but lets just say a group of people (i promised them not to tell they were there... you never know who reads these threads)... anyway, we went to a "wizard". in our religion, it is prohibited to visit these wizards because they commit "ungodly" acts... the people i was with were having some very disturbing problems... temper, physical abuse, almost killing each other... in my culture, anything like that is blamed on "black magic".. and only black magic can undue black magic... ofcourse, i don't believe in that... i believe in everyone beig responsible for their own actions... that's not the point... i wasn't even told we were going there, but someone told me that i had to go, and they couldn't tell me what it was... anyway... everyone who was with me believed in black magic and believed that their problems were caused by that magic (from some enveous person or something)... i was very objective and was trying to look at anything else that DIDN'T attract everyone else's attention... anyway, when everyone was looking at the wizards hands and how he was performing his rituals, i was looking at his legs, they were moving slightly.. he was sitting in a weird angle where you couldn't see his left hand if you tried... so i started moving my head til i saw him pulling shit outta his leg with his left hand... and then he started doing some weird shit... everyone else was gasping for air from all the tricks he was pulling (mind you, these people are mostly college graduates and educated people)... he supposedly broke the spell that was on these people and then they were fine... for a week.. then everything went back as it was.... to me, it's all psychological...

Another thing we have around here is called "jathoom"... which is a spirit (a demon i think), that comes to you while you sleep (if you aren't pure), wakes you up, and holds you down and tries to choke you... i'm sure a lot of you have experienced this... i have, and it scared the shit outta me... it rarely happens... probably happened to me twice in my entire life...
Last year i got an email about how this was actually researched in germany and it turned out to be... well, from what i understood from the research, your eyes waking up before the rest of your body... the shock from being paralyzed usually causes people to hyperventilate... this makes a lot more sense to me than a demon choking you...

again, lucian, i'm sorry if i offended you or came off as an ass...

I have experienced being paralyzed in bed while having a dark shadow figure in a robe stand at the foot of my bed. I am fully awake for this and coherent. It is not a dream. This has happened to me quite a few times and I was so freaked out about when it first happened I did some research. Apparently this has happened to millions of people for hundreds of years. The ancients referred to as being visited by the “Old Hag”. The medical community recognizes this and labels it as Sleep Paralysis where they claim part of your brain is awake and part is asleep and it causes you to see things “hallucinate”.

The only logical explanation of this phenomenon is that we Exist in multiple and parallel universes.

this is what i was talking about!!! every culture has their own explanation...

The only logical explanation of this phenomenon is that we Exist in multiple and parallel universes..

now this!!!! this i believe in!

more strange shit.
my ex told me a story one time...her and her brother when they were kids were jumping on the bed in te beedroom on the second floor. someone said stop it.they thought it was their mom but it didnt sound like her. suddenly while jumping on the bed they suddenly found themselves on the floor laying down in the basement. thats 3 floors down. i asked her brother about it when she wasnt around and he expalained it exactly like she did to a tee!!!! no discrepencies. so they cant explain it, but it did happen. not sure WHAT happened but something did.
lucian

Fuckin weird bro.....something similar happened to my 2 little cousins. They were both around 5 or 6 at the time I think....both girls.

They were jumping on their bed in their mothers room and playing around while their mother was downstairs in the kitchen. Anyways, she could hear the 2 kids laughing and playing and having fun. Then suddendly, the 2 kids began screaming out of total terror.

Anyway, their mother ran straight upstairs to them. They said that they had been playing in the room and an old woman appeared out of the wall. They said she looked really mean and angry and when they started screaming she melted and dissapeared through the floor.

Anyways, it was pretty evident that the kids didnt just fabricate the story since they were genuinely terrified and when their mother was asking them for the full explanation she took them both aside seperately and out of earshot of each other....both told the exact same story.

Scared their mother more than it did the kids I think....

Way too many other planets, stars and galaxies to assume earth is the only one capable of supporting intelligent (and I use that term loosely) life. There is a researcher named Lloyd Pye who's books give pretty convincing evidence that we are among several species populating our own galaxie. I believe his best book is titled " everything you know is wrong" or something close to that.

I dont know if it's Lloyd Pye who came up with this but....

there is a fairly famous mathematical equation (the "drake equation", I believe), which measures the likelihood of extraterrestrial/intelligent life.

Anyway, it measured the likelihood of other life by considering things such as the size of the universe, the amount of stars, the likelihood of a planet being an adequate distance from a star to support life, the likelihood of all the elements (air, water, etc etc) to support life being present (he even factored in the likelihood of extinction of any such life) etc etc etc. It was a massive equation factoring in mountains of data/likelihoods.

Even with the most conservative data being entered into the equation the end result was still many thousands of planets supporting extra-terrestrial life. I cant recall the exact number of these that he considered likely to be intelligent/technoligically developed but it was very significant.

It was a pretty convincing argument/equation.....Even if you look at it solely from a logical perspective though, it's a hell of a lot of space for only one form of life (ie. us)

Last edited:
The only strange phenomenon going on in our houses is that food keeps mysteriously disappearing for the fridge and pantry. Unless Coca, Everlast's 6 lb Chihuahua, has figured out away to reach shelves... we have an food evaporation problem. ;)

I've never experienced ghost or anything, but a new a doctor and his family. They lived in a very old, antebellum southern house that made it through the civil war. They believe that a man named Tobe haunts the house. My bother was friends with the doctors sons and has spent the night over there. At night while they were sleeping they woke up and toys moved around on the floor and a rocking chair rocked back and forth. He's felt the cold spots in the house a various times. He never saw a ghost, but they claim they have seen him moving through the house. There is book that feature the history of the house "Historic Haunted America". It's called The ghost of orna villa.

If this link will work or not. It's under the Georgia section... http://books.google.com/books?id=rq...Srn&sig=_z45Xgz7WJoWK5LocFVI0mPdkGo#PPA107,M1

Last edited:
Another interesting fact that is 100% proven and often referred to by Physicists, Is that when you look at an Atom under a microscope, it moves in and out of existence. IE--- One second it is there, then its gone, and then it comes back again.

got any references on this conan? cant find any, very interesting!

Hi Tom

If you do a google search you can find alot of hits. I didn't really word that sentence properly about atoms. The Sub-atomic particles of atoms, electrons, etc. are what move in and out of existance, not the entire atom as a whole at once but it does so selectively. However, It still means the same bottom line. It implies parrallel universes.

Here is a documentary that was on the History channel a couple weeks ago.

**broken link removed**

My House

I do believe there are spirits, especially demonic. I won't go as far as saying my house is haunted but a couple of very strange and startling things have happened.

I live in a ranch home located in NE Indiana which is about 30 years old. We have noticed and heard things but nothing which was too annoying. Well, one night, while my wife was at a party, I went to bed and turned on the TV. The headboard of the bed is against an interior wall and on the other side of the wall is another bedroom closet, above is the attic with nothing in it. As I lay there watching TV, I heard a loud noise above my head as if something slapped the wall. At first I thought it was my wife, who likes to scare me (she thinks seeing a 6'2" 290 lb man jump and scream is funny), hitting the wall. I didn't move, waiting for her to come in laughing being proud of her practical joke. Approximately 30 seconds passed when the phone rang. I ran out to the other room to see the caller ID-it was my wife's cell phone. I thought, funny, she is in the other room and now she is going to call me laughing thinking she is funny. Well, it was my wife and she was laughing. When I asked her where she was she said she was still at the party. I was aggitated and asked her again where she was, she was a little more assertive saying she was at the party. I could hear people in the background so I realized she wasn't lying, although she is still kinda' laughing. I then said, so, you are not at the house? She said-NO! I said, you are telling me you are not in the back bedroom? Now she is getting aggitated and is asking me what is wrong. I wouldn't tell her and i asked why she called. She said she needed me to go into the back bedroom and look for some candles. I freaked out and said no F'in way. She wants to know why. I tell her what happened and now she is laughing at me and says,"Do you want me to come home to protect you?" Now, remember, I am 6'2" and she is 5'5" 120 lbs. I summon my 105lb German Shepherd and make him go into the room first. Thinking I would see some evidence of something which may have fallen, the room was in tact and nothing had fallen. I have no explanation for what had happened.

Last week, my wife was home alone. After taking a shower she went into the bedroom to turn on the TV. As she grabbed the remote she hit the button to turn on the TV but, the fan I use during the night turns on. She tries to turn the fan off but it wouldn't turn off. She freaks out and calls me at work hysterical. Needless to say, she left for work early that morning.

I don't know about ghosts but I have had a premonition before...
A few years ago I had a vivid dream which I still remember very clearly. In the dream I was walking and unexpectedly stepped into a hole which gave way into a deep well. As I was falling, falling I could see the light at the top of the well getting farther and farther away and I jolted awake. Less than two weeks later, I was sprinting on the beach and stepped into deep quicksand, tearing both my quad tendons, laying me up for 6 months.

Weird.

your first mistake, sprinting! you're too big for that!

ill make this short:

in grade school i was at a neighbors house watching movies at night, i went upstairs to the ktichen to get a drink or a snack

saw a cameral on the table and picked it up and was playing with it, out the corner of my eye, i saw the dog walk by the kitchen so i turned and snapped a picture of it, and put the camera down.

a few weeks later the girl brought the pics to school to show us, we had used that same camera earlier in the night to take pics of ourselves having fun

i was looking through the pile and saw the one that i took of the dog, i laughed and said, "this is a good one, i took this, hey, you have a little brother?"

she said "No, why?"

i said "because there is a little kid in over-alls running by as i took the pic of your dog"

she replied "um, i am an only child, no brother or sisters"

the rest of lunchtime was very quiet.

Not a ghost viewing, but incredibly odd anyways:

I grew up in Florida, joined the Army, did a tour in Germany.

One night, I met this German girl and we hit it off pretty well. When I told her I was from Florida, she got excited and asked me if I knew someone named Inga. Frig, know someone in Florida, she's gotta be kidding, right? Maybe she's not looked at a map or knows how many people live there...

Next time I saw her, she whipped out a photo of Inga and her son. Damned if it wasn't one of my high school friend and his mom, Ingrid. Talk about eerie coincidence.

When I was in the Army, I met this chick at the enlisted club. We went over her place and the next morning she breaks out this ouiji board. Well, I'm skeptical but I'm like I'll play along.

I remember she knew the spirit's name that was in her room and she told me not to worry as he was a "good" spirit.

So me being me, decided to test the spirit and the whole ouiji board thing. Now I know about the subconscious mind and I was very, very careful not to guide the pointer in any way. I asked the ouiji board what me telephone number was as I just met this girl and never gave it to her and, again, was barely touching the pointer at all.

Well sure enough it knew my telephone number. No shit. It was the damnedest thing I had seen dealing with the paranormal. Had other experiences since but prefer not to talk about them.

got any references on this conan? cant find any, very interesting!

Well as we cannot really "see" electrons or even larger subatomic particles, i dont see anything strange in this. An electron exists in a certain "orbit" if you will, which means that it can be located in any part of this orbit at a given time, which is what we see. (the whole orbit). Also bear in mind that an electron can behave as both a particle and a wave.

I believe entities exist in other dimensions and have experienced a number of strange things, specifically at night time in bed room. I have experienced being paralyzed in bed while having a dark shadow figure in a robe stand at the foot of my bed. I am fully awake for this and coherent. It is not a dream. This has happened to me quite a few times and I was so freaked out about when it first happened I did some research. Apparently this has happened to millions of people for hundreds of years. The ancients referred to as being visited by the “Old Hag”.

I know that when my daughter was between the ages of 3-5, she told us about a dark shadow figure that she seen almost every night. her bedroom was right beside ours, and I would here her talking to whatever it was sometimes. I remember the first time it happened, it scared her. I told her she was dreaming, and to go back to bed.

Well no sooner than I get back in bed...I hear her saying "Who are you", and "Why don't you talk".

This happened for a while, and she said that it never spoke, but just stood there looking at her, and would be in different places throughout the night. She said it was like ther was always a shadow hiding it's face, and she could never make out anything more than a dark form.

Talk about freaky. We moved when she was about 6, and never heard another word from her about it. But I have heard her mention it too her friends at times. So she is 11 now, and still remembers.

Never have experienced any events personally, but this is a very weird story that happened to one of my friends. I'm from a very small town, all ranching and farming area, my friend runs a lot of cattle there. One of the days when he was out there getting a count on them to make sure they were all there he was one short, so he started looking through the field to find it. He comes across it in the field and its dead. Nothing out of the normal, happens fairly frequently so no big deal he thinks. Walks up to it and its uterus and all of the reproductive organs were cut out of it. Had a vet come out to just check things out anyways and it was perfectly healthy before it had died, and there was no cause of death to be found like a bullet hole or anything like that. Yes its organs were cut out but you would have to kill it first to get them out, and it would be impossible to do with it still alive. There was no sign of a struggle in the dirt, and what also is weird is there were no human tracks at all around the cow. The ground was just open dirt, so tracks would have been left behind very easily....not a single human track to be found around it. Usually when a cow dies coyotes find it pretty fast and start munching down, but in this instance there was a circle of coyote tracks from about a 100 ft radius around the cow...the coyotes wouldnt even approach it to eat it, not sure what they sensed from it.

There is some cult activity around in the area, I have actually found a burn pit full of animal bones that had been sacrificed when I have been out hunting. My friends have come across huts out in the woods that had burn pits near by as well. The only instance I have heard of when the cult activity had been witnessed was 2 of my friends were out baling hay really late one night, probably around 2am, and out in the trees they could see there was a fire going, drove up a little closer and there was a group of naked people around the fire doing some dance they said...scared the shit out of them and they got out of there lol!

Not exactly ghost related story, but its one of the weirdest stories I have heard coming from somebody whom I trust 100%. If anybody has had any experiences like this or is more knowledgeable on the cult activity let me know!

have any of you watched ghost hunters? i watch it all the time, and a few times they have caught the shadow figures on tape, it was the same thing we saw that night in michelles basement. talk about freaky. when i saw it it was like looking at the thing in the basement......and shadow people are one of the common things seen in hauntings from what i understand.
lucian

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume