advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: girlfriend works out twice a day (overtraining)

No, it is not different for woman.

A family member compliant is perceived differently then a significant other. If it could all be fixed by compliments then we wouldn’t have these discrepancies . Do you know how many compliments a patient gets in rehab? More then you get in a month. Compliments don’t heal things. Therapy, facts, and data does.
I think sometimes getting a compliment from someone you dont know well or a stranger feels better than getting one from family. It is less expected and somehow more genuine.

Cardio especially intense cardio done for longer periods can lower the immune system. And take days to recover. So she could be setting herself up for issues down the road. 1000 calories while working out hard will most likely not supply close to enough nutrition. Training hard, long and dieting to look great, lean and muscular is not always healthy ask an competitive bodybuilder. She seems to have issues. Many of us have. Seeing reality can be tough.
Yeah, I would think she catches viruses easier than she should. For those worried about covid, it could make you more likely to get sick with that be lowering your immune system. When I was in college I used to overtrain bad and it seemed like I was sick a lot.

Does she still have a period?

She could most likely feel even BETTER from the workouts if she slowly added some carbs in over weeks. Also like a few mentioned could add a activated b-complex, fish oil, magnesium, and humanofort
Good question! If she is skipping some or not having it at all then that is a bad sign. Some just have a little bit of break through bleeding and then thats it.

Ehh, as meatheads we have been so engrained to be worried about overtraining, we really have no idea what the body can withstand.

My old lady is training for an Ironman, a week usually has 8-9 sessions of training, all at least 45 minutes, some going up to 2 hours.

If she FEELs good, blood markers (thyroid, hormones) look ok, and isn’t abusing the fuck out of stimulants to do those sessions, she’ll be ok.

Just get her som AG1 powder, fishoil, and cook her some good meals.

And also, therapy is good….most that push the body hard have some demons they battle with. But life is suffering….at least we choose our suffering

You need to treat her like cat, you cant stop cat doing something - if cat want it cat will do it. What you need to do is outsmart her. Start with saying i think if you add eaa you will recover better and she will. Later add magnesium before bed later some intra carbs later calories - method of small steps…👌

Stop giving your damn cat 😺 💪 supplements to make it bigger and stronger. I'm already having enough trouble with him stalking me up my tree 🐿️ 😨.

Do you remember cartoon he-man? I want my cat mutate like the one over there 😁

I'd be more worried about the lack of sleep. If she can't sleep, then lack of calories and extreme cardio will keep you up.

swim knew a guy who gave his atrophied male cat 2.5mg Winstrol for a week at a time after parvo, the muscular response was ridiculous also aggression, made male cat frisky wit female, very promiscuous .reaction time was doubled he was catching humming birds in mid air with a swat, excellent dexterity and agility

Yeah, I would think she catches viruses easier than she should. For those worried about covid, it could make you more likely to get sick with that be lowering your immune system. When I was in college I used to overtrain bad and it seemed like I was sick a lot.
From a few studies i have seen aerobics can hammer the immune system much more then lifting can. When you look at the blood work it can take days for you immune system to recover from one intense aerobics session. Lifting usually takes many sessions to start to have a negative impact.

Im 5'11 195 and mine is about 3 k. At 2 k I'd loose like 7 lbs in a week ( I do mini diets at 2 k)

Do you have an extremely slow metabolism? I couldn't imagine eating that little, esp at a decent size. 3k is a struggle to not be hungry.
yes @ slow metabolism. I have GERD and a few other things like heavyhitter does so I have some good days and some low. I cant remember the last time I ate more than 2.5k calories probably almost 10 years id get sick and puke now a days just cant digest fast I am severely deficient in digestive enzymes naturally , I should be eating vegetarian based on my blood type and experiences anyways

From a few studies i have seen aerobics can hammer the immune system much more then lifting can. When you look at the blood work it can take days for you immune system to recover from one intense aerobics session. Lifting usually takes many sessions to start to have a negative impact.
I've been told the same thing by a pro triathlete, high-intensity cardio, like running 5k for time, is extremely taxing and the fastest way to overtrain. However, pro-level 5k for time is probably more intense than most of us can imagine.

I've been told the same thing by a pro triathlete, high-intensity cardio, like running 5k for time, is extremely taxing and the fastest way to overtrain. However, pro-level 5k for time is probably more intense than most of us can imagine.
I am sure it is. The stuff i have seen was just with more hard core recreational runners and not elite ones. Running for an hour release a lot of catabolic/stress hormones. A few years ago when the top cyclist in the world suddenly quit competing and stated it was due to always having suppressed T levels and suppressed immune system. At least with lifting it is short high intensity times with a few minutes till the next lift.

I think its probably going to mainly depend on the intensity of what the exercise you are doing. If someone is doing all out lifting on legs, I bet it would be as much or harder on the immune system.

One time when I was in college I went to the gym just feeling a bit tired and run down. I lifted anyways, and didnt feel bad at all. It was leg day. I had to ride my bike to and from the gym. I lifted for about 1 and 1/2 hours. By the time I got back to the dorm I was feeling feverish. Took my temperature and it was up to about 101 or 102. It was as if I was fine before the lift and less than 30 minutes from finishing the exercise I felt like complete shit. That was a dramatic demonstration to me. It must have been the flu. I was sick then for several days, bad.

I think its probably going to mainly depend on the intensity of what the exercise you are doing. If someone is doing all out lifting on legs, I bet it would be as much or harder on the immune system.

One time when I was in college I went to the gym just feeling a bit tired and run down. I lifted anyways, and didnt feel bad at all. It was leg day. I had to ride my bike to and from the gym. I lifted for about 1 and 1/2 hours. By the time I got back to the dorm I was feeling feverish. Took my temperature and it was up to about 101 or 102. It was as if I was fine before the lift and less than 30 minutes from finishing the exercise I felt like complete shit. That was a dramatic demonstration to me. It must have been the flu. I was sick then for several days, bad.

I can relate. A few weeks ago I was feeling like crap, went in for leg day, felt horrible called it quits and took a deload week.

Today I woke up feeling like a dog. Took a nap still was stuffy, took an allergy med and reluctantly went and did back day thinking I may not make it though. Ended up having a great session and im feeling better tonight.

I am sure it is. The stuff i have seen was just with more hard core recreational runners and not elite ones. Running for an hour release a lot of catabolic/stress hormones. A few years ago when the top cyclist in the world suddenly quit competing and stated it was due to always having suppressed T levels and suppressed immune system. At least with lifting it is short high intensity times with a few minutes till the next lift.

So, most long endurance guys, like marathon, 50k, cyclists doing 100mile+ or Ironmans….most of the training (70%) is zone 2 which depending on maximal heart rate or whatever equation you use to get there for say a 30-35 year old will be anywhere from 135-145 BPM. BUT….hours and hours a week to get that mitochondrial biogenesis and cardiac adaptations. That does usually tank WBC by the end of a 3-4 month prep+race.

You touched on cyclists…..THIS blew my mind….. Tour de France pros back in the lance armstrong days…they LOVED cortisone and solu-medrol.

Why….corticosteroids liberated glucose, fat, and aminos to be used as fuel. AND they WANTED to shed upper body mass…(muscle/bone/fat) to be lighter for the mountain stages.

So yea they were totally fucked up after competing

1. Suggest a protein supplement.
2. cum in her mouth and make her swallow (extra 35 cals)

what does she look like? body fat? blood pressure? reasting heart rate. Over long term I think a little bit of undereating is "healthy" . But there is a fine line between that and full blown anorexia and body dysmorphia. so have to be careful.

My concern (if my wife did the same) would be the lack of sleep. Lack of proper nutrition.
Also doing so much, not getting the results as fast as they want, then giving it up for good. (Burn-out).
This is a lifestyle, a long haul, a lifetime. IG and social-media does not help. Its mostly fake out there what you see.
Are the workouts themselves really too much? Im told by many I over-train because I lift each day.
I know my body, I only do one body-part per day (though I train it very hard), and I sit all day long for work, and sleep a good 9 hours.
I dont over-train. if i start to feel run down I through in a re-load week with lighter weights and higher reps, etc.
So you have to look at everything... Good luck though, with time she may figure it out...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131