over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - Glock 26 .40 caliper

forget the Glock. Get a Czech made CZ75B .40 cal. You won't regret it.

Yea you see those is service where peoples lives depend on them all the time :rolleyes:

Yea you see those is service where peoples lives depend on them all the time :rolleyes:

"CZ 75 B is used by more Governments, Militaries, Police and Security agencies than any other pistol in the world."

LOL really shows how much you know about the brand your talking about......:rolleyes:

Just because most american agencies use glocks doesn't mean the ENTIRE world does there big guy....

Last edited:
Father use to have a couple 10mm by Beretta years ago that I believe had mags up to 17 rounds. There not made anymore. This was about 15 yrs ago. They were nice guns.

We have colt 45 ACP commander special addition now. Thy are pretty popular. We have a bunch of handguns, but the 45 is my dads favorite. Sometimes he will carry his 380 with him as a back up also.

I 'm looking for something else.

"CZ 75 B is used by more Governments, Militaries, Police and Security agencies than any other pistol in the world."

You Are Right! CZ also makes great rifles!!!! I can shoot cherry tomatoes at 200 yards with my .22 CZ 452.all DAY LONG with cheap walmart ammo!!!!!!

Or you go old fashioned....

Tarp
Hammer
Bag of Lye
shovel

I agree i love my XD no problems...I got the .40 sub compact like it better than a glock or beretta....go fire them all though....a gun must fit the owner.

Ugh. Can you please stop referring to Glocks as "plastic guns" already? The stock is made of a polymer plastic, but you make it sound like they're disposable garbage. I've had a Glock 19 for 8-9 years now, one of the best things I've ever purchased. My Glock 26 was great too, but I sold that one. Lightweight, super reliable, easy to maintain and clean. I like the 9mm personally, but go with the .40 cal if you prefer.

its a matter of what you feel comfortable w/...when the shit hits the fan it wont matter what you have in yer hands if yer not able to control the situation and if you panic, minimize the element of suprise and coach yerself through the scenario(s) over and over again...they're all fine weapons, however I prefer the Kimber 1911 and sig sauers p220 or if ya want the .40 s&w the sig 229 is the way to go...

its a matter of what you feel comfortable w/...when the shit hits the fan it wont matter what you have in yer hands if yer not able to control the situation and if you panic, minimize the element of suprise and coach yerself through the scenario(s) over and over again...they're all fine weapons, however I prefer the Kimber 1911 and sig sauers p220 or if ya want the .40 s&w the sig 229 is the way to go...

I was looking at the sig 229 also because it takes the .40s&w. I like the two tone. The 226 takes them as well. There are a number of good handguns.

What about the Browning Hi-Power Practical and Beretta 92.

This is the one I was looking at I probably want to get.

Link to Specs.

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• P226R-TT-detail-L.jpg
    P226R-TT-detail-L.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
there ya go...browning hi power is good...check out kimber before ya make any purchases...Beretta - NO! For a compact try Para ordinance as well...But the SEAL teams and Marine Force Recon use the Sigs for a reason...

dragonfire- the p226 is one of the finest 9mm you can get IMO. not sure about the 40 cal. some guns do better in certain calibers but you really cant go wrong w a sig. its like holding a mercedes in your hand. my choice came down to the xdm9 and the p226 and i chose the xd to save a few hundred but do plan on getting the sig as well. check out the equinox version, beautiful if you have the extra $...

I've carried a SW 40 and a Glock 19, however the SIG P226 is the best handgun I've ever used. It comes down to reliability and pointability (ergonomics) The SIG is just the best "pointer" I've ever used, and always reliable. I will be purchasing the wife a pistol soon and I will get her a SIG, it is an excellent service pistol. BTW I also love a beautiful 1911 45, who doesn't, lol.

Father use to have a couple 10mm by Beretta years ago that I believe had mags up to 17 rounds. There not made anymore. This was about 15 yrs ago. They were nice guns.

We have colt 45 ACP commander special addition now. Thy are pretty popular. We have a bunch of handguns, but the 45 is my dads favorite. Sometimes he will carry his 380 with him as a back up also.

I 'm looking for something else.

Beretta never made a 10mm anything. They have made 96's which are .40sw. If beretta ever made a 10mm on their 90-two platform, everyone I know would own one.
Their have been a few lads who've milled open the 96 magwells/reamed the barrels and shot 10mm thru the 96 using cz mags, lotta work but a neat project. There are some youtube vids for a few of those projects.

Did you know Glocks now come in green!:st:r-wars

dragonfire- the p226 is one of the finest 9mm you can get IMO. not sure about the 40 cal. some guns do better in certain calibers but you really cant go wrong w a sig. its like holding a mercedes in your hand. my choice came down to the xdm9 and the p226 and i chose the xd to save a few hundred but do plan on getting the sig as well. check out the equinox version, beautiful if you have the extra $...

I was looking at the Equinox as well. I not really a collector like my father so I have no problem spending around 1K for a handgun. since I don't plan on buying many guns. I have a few shotguns and just need 1-2 good handguns.

Beretta never made a 10mm anything. They have made 96's which are .40sw. If beretta ever made a 10mm on their 90-two platform, everyone I know would own one.
Their have been a few lads who've milled open the 96 magwells/reamed the barrels and shot 10mm thru the 96 using cz mags, lotta work but a neat project. There are some youtube vids for a few of those projects.

Did you know Glocks now come in green!:st:r-wars

They dint have 10mm 15 years ago? I swear they were 10mm by BerettaS. I will have to check with my father. I Was only 16 yrs old at the time. He had several Beretta's and differently had several 10mm. I will find out what they were.

Dragon the .40sw Beretta 96 is actually a 10mm bore. The 40sw is just a 10mm with a shorter case. I'm sure your pop had beretta 10mm in the 96.

The Sig 226 is about the most oversized 9mm on the market. The Sig 228 was perfect, the 229 frame is pretty dang nice as well. The 226 is just too frakin big for the little 9mm round. All of sig's pistols are topshelf, but there's no reason to carry a 9mm the size of a 226 unless it's your dept issue sidearm. Compare the size of the 226 and the 220 and you get my meaning. Both are the same size but one shoots .45 the other a much smaller 9mm.
I curse sig for no longer making the little 228.

Dragon the .40sw Beretta 96 is actually a 10mm bore. The 40sw is just a 10mm with a shorter case. I'm sure your pop had beretta 10mm in the 96.

The Sig 226 is about the most oversized 9mm on the market. The Sig 228 was perfect, the 229 frame is pretty dang nice as well. The 226 is just too frakin big for the little 9mm round. All of sig's pistols are topshelf, but there's no reason to carry a 9mm the size of a 226 unless it's your dept issue sidearm. Compare the size of the 226 and the 220 and you get my meaning. Both are the same size but one shoots .45 the other a much smaller 9mm.
I curse sig for no longer making the little 228.

I called him and your are right that's what he had was the Beretta you were referring to. Along with 1911 that were my grandfathers from the war that he obtained when he passed away and he has a few colt .40 as well and 380. 10mm he says was from some company he said he forgot the name of, but said it was Imported. Everything else he has is revolvers. I guess he says he not into handguns the past few year so doesn't know what current becaus eall his handguns are more than 5 years old. He says get a 40 over a 9. He into shotguns now.

I read about the 228 vs 229. Reviews say 228 was just a little lighter, 229 little stronger(more options) 357 option I guess, but alt of people are split 50/50 which they like. What do you think of the DAK Version.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear