over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - Hangovers

I'm almost positive I once read John Meadows said injecting b12 after drinking would leave zero hangover. Maybe he can come over here and confirm this.

If a shot of b12 will cure your hangover, then you didn't drink nearly enough the night before.

I'm almost positive I once read John Meadows said injecting b12 after drinking would leave zero hangover. Maybe he can come over here and confirm this.

have tried b12 solo, glut solo and the combo.
combo is slightly better then one or the other but really glut has more feel then b.

shot, walk, smoke. 2-3 hrs later gtg

alcahol scares me more to be honest. lol

i have a funny feeling youre just talking though
:p

Yeah I am, but not drinking doesn’t prevent you from seeing a good person from bad or seeing a persons inner “truth”

I mean I don’t drink and I believe I could earn your trust same as a drunk and with less BS or hangover. Probably.

Lots of water, 500mg Phenibut, 10mg diazepam.

You wont notice the hangover.

When I worked on Wall Street diazepam (or any other long acting benzo) was the secret weapon. Hits the same receptors as the booze so its it the hair of the dog without actually drinking.

Well the way your OP sounds is that you are going to be drinking often, and the plural “hangovers” makes it seem that way too..

But with messaging/text, the downfall is you can’t really grasp the full context in how/what the person is really saying if you don’t know them.. So my apologies for assuming...

But then I guess you’re like me and a little too much can be any amount and you’ll feel like garbage..

I tried drinking twice socially around September of last year and October, a month apart.. Each time I had 3-4 glasses, of whiskey the first and the other time I had Vodka.. Over the course or about 6 hours, mind you, didn’t even really feel a buzz or anything.. Spent the entire next day on both occasions puking my life away and I used to NEVER have hangovers or throw up EVER when I was a drinker/user...

So now I’m completely sober not even socially because I know even having a few beers with my dad at a bbq will put me straight to the bathroom and the bed all day.. lol

I guess the body just plain rejects it after so long... But I can’t say I’m not happy about it.. My bank account too lol

Good luck man and maybe try to sneak a glass of water in between shots/drinks? It will definitely help keep you hydrated during the fact and will probably ease the pain of the next morning...

Fair, I was being blasted like I was trying to justify alcoholism as opposed to going out for a few drinks. I guess in my mind that was obvious.

I agree with hydration though. Last time I had 6 drinks through out the night and my piss was yellow the next day until I almost finished a gallon of water.

Sorry, I will try and be more constructive...

Stay away from taking paracetamol when consuming alcohol, before bed or the next day.

It will deplete the bodies (livers) glutathione stores as shown in this study, which is a powerful anti-oxidant used in the regeneration of the liver and tissues post alcohol consumption and will help detoxify alcohol and its metabolite acetaldehyde.

Ingesting a good glutathione supplement before, during and after alcohol consumption would be wise.

Thank you, I appreciate the input.

Maybe it's not my reading comprehension, maybe it's your ability to communicate your issue clearly. Writing that you've "Tried a ton of different things" would indicate to most people that you've needed to fight a hangover a "Ton" of times. Common sense would dictate that a "Ton" of times would indicate "A LOT" of hangovers......

That would be many peoples common sense interpretation of your original post......

Understanding hyperbole, which people use every day in conversation, is part of reading comprehension.... So yeah, "tons".

Of course instead of answering the question, people get on their high horses with some false sense of superiority so they can impose their useless judgmental opinions.

Meanwhile blasting 2g+ of gear every other month...

Curious of the dose he used?

I usually take 300mcg right before drinking which doesnt seem to have helped.

have tried b12 solo, glut solo and the combo.
combo is slightly better then one or the other but really glut has more feel then b.

shot, walk, smoke. 2-3 hrs later gtg

How much of each? After drinking or before?

How much of each? After drinking or before?

eh... idk not like i tried it one time. lol
anywhere from 1cc-2.5cc glut and b12 was mixes of various b12/complex combos in who knows what super concentrated strengths of .?-a lil less then 1cc. glut is 200mg/ml, the b could have been up to 5mg/ml of various mixes.

i dont have neetly labeled lil things, more like a chem lab.:eek:

no idea what i drank before but if i was hungover it was a good bit of drinking.
upwards of 10 hard drinks easy.

up to 3btls o wine with a chick=no hangover
less then 10 drinks no issues
general ideas. lol

if i was drunk could have been in the 15-20 drink range mojitos, margarita, caipi...

killed more then half a btl havana club master selection one night on the couch...

i usually try to forget how much i had the night before... lol not remember:lightbulb:

:love:

orange or blue Gatorade is the secret. Electrolytes for hydration. SOme sugars. Helps me often. If you drink just water, it can make your stomach run and have the shits.

This dude couldn't even be my secretary. In the initial post he's talking about drinking and having a hard time functioning the next day. I've been there before as a wholesaler for mortgages and investments. Pretty much everyone got wasted. Then just because some posters start giving him shit he pulls back and he's only drinking three times a month and only a few drinks. If that's the case why make a thread about needing hangover help. Just have the balls to stand by what you're doing instead of being such a flip flopper.

My advice is to try to limit the damage firstly, but if that cant be done, I used to take the following:

Glutathione before alcohol and before bed
500ml water before bed
Replace salts in AM with this: https://www.boots.com/dioralyte-blackcurrent-6-sachets-10020148
Vitamin C and B vitamins with this: https://www.berocca.co.uk
Eat protein (eggs) and fruit AM with oats
Tea or coffee
Injectable B12 1000-2000mcg
800mg Circumin
2-4g Omega 3
Get fresh air and walk it off

Make sure you consume your daily vitamins supplements, a lot of them will help.

Yeah I am, but not drinking doesn’t prevent you from seeing a good person from bad or seeing a persons inner “truth”

I mean I don’t drink and I believe I could earn your trust same as a drunk and with less BS or hangover. Probably.

i dont think crack or alcahol show you a persons inner truth.
nor have i appreciated the time in similar situations when someone comes up with the old, i dont trust a man that doesnt drink.

i usually go ask the guy that comes up with that to go smoke some crack with me. :eek::p:love: they typically get all huffy about it:confused:

there are many truths, im not sure how much i trust the chemically enduced ones. lol
:star-w:rs

This dude couldn't even be my secretary. In the initial post he's talking about drinking and having a hard time functioning the next day. I've been there before as a wholesaler for mortgages and investments. Pretty much everyone got wasted. Then just because some posters start giving him shit he pulls back and he's only drinking three times a month and only a few drinks. If that's the case why make a thread about needing hangover help. Just have the balls to stand by what you're doing instead of being such a flip flopper.

"With my job I have to entertain clients and 90% of the time they want to drink."

"Anyone have any recommendations? I'm having a tough time making myself useful some mornings"

Once again, no reading comprehension skills. I said I entertain my clients 3 times a month. I drink socially with friends much more frequently than that. I just dont drink as much.

Why make a thread about preventing hangovers? Why not... Whether I'm hungover once a quarter on once a week I would prefer not to feel shitty or have a cloudy head for half the day when I go into the office. I really dont see the big deal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131