over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - Hangovers

Ive tried injectable glutathione IM before bed and the morning after and it didnt make a dent.

A lot of companies and people claim dihydromyricetin works but it never did shit for me. Lots of water, not getting too drunk and not losing too much sleep works best for me. Ibuprofen helps too.

orange or blue Gatorade is the secret. Electrolytes for hydration. SOme sugars. Helps me often. If you drink just water, it can make your stomach run and have the shits.

thats it bro, it mostly got to do with hydration, thats why I suggested iv treatment if he wants to go that far with it.

"With my job I have to entertain clients and 90% of the time they want to drink."

"Anyone have any recommendations? I'm having a tough time making myself useful some mornings"

Once again, no reading comprehension skills. I said I entertain my clients 3 times a month. I drink socially with friends much more frequently than that. I just dont drink as much.

Why make a thread about preventing hangovers? Why not... Whether I'm hungover once a quarter on once a week I would prefer not to feel shitty or have a cloudy head for half the day when I go into the office. I really dont see the big deal.

Ok well I recommend getting pedialyte freezer pops. Take one right before drinking and one when done. Look into zofran, which is amazing for nausea. Stay away from cocaine if possible. It's unbelievable how out in the open that stuff is anymore.

Ok well I recommend getting pedialyte freezer pops. Take one right before drinking and one when done. Look into zofran, which is amazing for nausea. Stay away from cocaine if possible. It's unbelievable how out in the open that stuff is anymore.

9/10 guys who come from NYC take very frequent "bathroom breaks" and go in groups lol.

Neither are OTC but ondansetron (Zofran) & ketorolac (Toradol) are by far the best combo for feeling 100% after a night out

If you know somebody in the medical field or have an understanding physician, it shouldn't be too hard to get.

9/10 guys who come from NYC take very frequent "bathroom breaks" and go in groups lol.

Well I mean, you did say you deal with quite a few Wall Street clients. They LOVE their coke and adderall...

Not to promote drug use or sale etc but you’d probably make a better impression/deal with a few party gifts for those guys than drinks lmao just like someone said though, don’t get caught up in that beast.. I dealt with that bitch for 7-8 years..

I’m from SFL and been to NYC and have plenty of friends there, both places are crawling with the stuff.. There’s a few places here where it’s completely ok to do it right in the open and bouncers etc won’t say a word.. Chances are it’s coming from them anyway lol

best thing, for me anyway, was to drink every day.
when i'd get drunk, like, a bottle of vodka a day drunk during binges, i never had a hangover. my normal 12 pack a day habit? no hangovers.
now when i drink, once last month, i had a fuckin hangover all day.
occasional drinking always equals hangover. so i dont drink now, kratom is my go to.

best thing, for me anyway, was to drink every day.
when i'd get drunk, like, a bottle of vodka a day drunk during binges, i never had a hangover. my normal 12 pack a day habit? no hangovers.
now when i drink, once last month, i had a fuckin hangover all day.
occasional drinking always equals hangover. so i dont drink now, kratom is my go to.

Sounds like this guy I met once. He worked at a factory. He told me that he and his buddies at work drank 6 to 12 beers each day for lunch. Once he got off work he was sipping on bourbon all day long. I met him at the pool and he had one of those sippy cup looking things full of it. He said he would drink a whole bottle every day. Cant remember what brand he liked, but it was at least 80 proof. He told me that the first thing he did when he woke up in the morning was have a glass of bourbon, and like you say that keeps the hangover away.

Sounds like this guy I met once. He worked at a factory. He told me that he and his buddies at work drank 6 to 12 beers each day for lunch. Once he got off work he was sipping on bourbon all day long. I met him at the pool and he had one of those sippy cup looking things full of it. He said he would drink a whole bottle every day. Cant remember what brand he liked, but it was at least 80 proof. He told me that the first thing he did when he woke up in the morning was have a glass of bourbon, and like you say that keeps the hangover away.

Had a close family friend of my dad who was like that.. One of these Cuban farmer types that never go to the doctor just do what feels good..

Needless to say he just passed away last week at 56 years old.. Cancer in the throat and lungs from smoking and his liver from drinking. He didn’t last a month after they diagnosed him...

And it’s crazy to me that one can actually die from alcohol withdrawal but not from heroin or cocaine withdrawl etc...

Had a close family friend of my dad who was like that.. One of these Cuban farmer types that never go to the doctor just do what feels good..

Needless to say he just passed away last week at 56 years old.. Cancer in the throat and lungs from smoking and his liver from drinking. He didn’t last a month after they diagnosed him...

And it’s crazy to me that one can actually die from alcohol withdrawal but not from heroin or cocaine withdrawl etc...

alcahol is a very dangerous and serious drug more so by science then coke for sure i forget exactly where h ranks but its surprisining safe too.

there is no such thing as coke with drawl as it is not addicitve(physcialy) per say, it can be quite habbit forming but that is very different then physcial addiction.

benzos can kill you too if you stop cold turkey.:lightbulb:

society has largely been duped of the "dangers" of various things.

Lol you may have a problem but let me say I AM THE LAST ONE TO BE SAYING THAT BECAUSE I HAVE MY OWN AND A LOT OF THEM AT THAT.

I’m “REALLY” in the industry, and they don’t look down on you one bit for not drinking, actually it’s the opposite most aplomb you and wish they could say no.

We taste all day long at my company ( let’s just say it’s the biggest one in the nation) and they pretty much have any unspoken rule that you are to spit out after you tast. It is more a liability for a company to let someone be influenced to consume even at events formal or non formal that have big sponsors at. Most in the industry don’t drink anyways because of the health ramifications that come with it over time, especially as you mature in a company like that.

Don’t look for excuses to drink if you don’t want to, if you to insecure to say No and not confident to not have a reason for it the job just is not meant for you, or you have a drinking problem.

Good luck man, I know it’s way harder than someone just typing this up on the internet.

Like I said before, I don't need an excuse to drink. If I want to drink, I drink. The biggest point of the thread was preventing a hangover when I had to work the next day.

I appreciate those who contributed.

That being said I pretty much binge drank all weekend :)eek:). Met a blonde bombshell from Chattanooga visiting for the weekend and just couldnt say no to that southern draw lol.

So each time before we went out I pinned 200mg Glutathione, 5000mcg B12, 1ml of a B-Complex w/ Lipotropes and 100mg Carnitine. And 2g ALCAR.

Felt totally fine the following mornings. I was still tired from late nights and lack of good sleep but ZERO toxic feeling.

I'll definitely be using these in the future.

When I would go out, I’d order a beer and drink most of it. But keep it handy...when someone would want to do shots I’d act like I was chasing it with the beer and spit it back into the bottle. This can save you 3-4 rounds you don’t want

Just make sure you know which beer bottle is the “spit” bottle lol

Like I said before, I don't need an excuse to drink. If I want to drink, I drink. The biggest point of the thread was preventing a hangover when I had to work the next day.

I appreciate those who contributed.

That being said I pretty much binge drank all weekend :)eek:). Met a blonde bombshell from Chattanooga visiting for the weekend and just couldnt say no to that southern draw lol.

So each time before we went out I pinned 200mg Glutathione, 5000mcg B12, 1ml of a B-Complex w/ Lipotropes and 100mg Carnitine. And 2g ALCAR.

Felt totally fine the following mornings. I was still tired from late nights and lack of good sleep but ZERO toxic feeling.

I'll definitely be using these in the future.

doses are a lil low but if working for you
i like min 450mg glut and at least an mg of bs.
i think the ppl not getting much from it are using too little

When I would go out, I’d order a beer and drink most of it. But keep it handy...when someone would want to do shots I’d act like I was chasing it with the beer and spit it back into the bottle. This can save you 3-4 rounds you don’t want

Just make sure you know which beer bottle is the “spit” bottle lol

That... is a great idea haha

doses are a lil low but if working for you
i like min 450mg glut and at least an mg of bs.
i think the ppl not getting much from it are using too little

I see, thanks for the heads up. Ill try upping it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear