over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT HBO Cinemax Free Weekend

I noticed that Cinemax is free this weekend. There are a few movies I haven't seen yet including Krampus and Hitman: Agent 47.

I got mail from Dish a while back. HBO, Cinemax, and Showtime are on free preview for February 17 to 20.

I noticed Cinemax is free this weekend. I set the dvr to record Warcraft and Mechanic:Resurrection.

Cinemax and HBO free this weekend

I just noticed that Cinemax has been free this weekend.

HBO and Cinemax channels are free this weekend

I've been pretty annoyed with the DISH - HBO dispute. The channels have been down for over 2 weeks. I think Dish is trying to keep customers from bailing by making other channels free: I noticed that all the EPIX channels are unlocked with no notice.

I've been pretty annoyed with the DISH - HBO dispute. The channels have been down for over 2 weeks. I think Dish is trying to keep customers from bailing by making other channels free: I noticed that all the EPIX channels are unlocked with no notice.

Gave up on cable...Got sling so the wife could have Hallmark and everything else I use the Firestick and Jetbox for, shows and movies.

I actually got an amazing iptv group i recently went thru and for like $25-50 per year i can watch anything, plus a plex server for a year and only like $65 per year totally worth it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

HBO Has Almost 500 Hours Of Free Content Available Right Now

What a time to have so many streaming services at our fingertips! The nationwide push to #StayAtHome during the COVID-19 pandemic has caused a high spike in people turning to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and other options to keep them entertained for the foreseeable future. HBO is never one to be outdone, so the network is opening up almost 500 hours of content on HBO Now and HBO GO to non-subscribers.

Starting April 3, anyone can tune in for a solid roster of free programming including iconic shows like The Wire, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Veep, True Blood, Ballers, and Succession. If you have been wanting to re-watch these shows or finally get into them, then you should do it right now.

Documentary fans will be able to check out McMillions, The Inventor, and United Skates among others. And movies like Pokémon Detective Pikachu, The LEGO Movie 2, and Isn’t It Romantic are also available for those who may not have the time to dive into yet another series.

It’s all a part of their #StayHomeBoxOffice campaign to encourage people to 1) stay at home and flatten the curve and 2) find a reprieve by diving into some cool entertainment options. 500 hours may seem like a lot but when you are in the house for the foreseeable future, it’s really not that long at all.

Viewers can download the HBO GO or HBO Now apps to get access to this content. The company will also make these selections available for free through their distributing partners’ platforms soon, too. It’s not clear how long this offering will be available, so get to it people.

HBO Has Almost 500 Hours Of Free Content Available Right Now

What a time to have so many streaming services at our fingertips! The nationwide push to #StayAtHome during the COVID-19 pandemic has caused a high spike in people turning to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and other options to keep them entertained for the foreseeable future. HBO is never one to be outdone, so the network is opening up almost 500 hours of content on HBO Now and HBO GO to non-subscribers.

Starting April 3, anyone can tune in for a solid roster of free programming including iconic shows like The Wire, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Veep, True Blood, Ballers, and Succession. If you have been wanting to re-watch these shows or finally get into them, then you should do it right now.

Documentary fans will be able to check out McMillions, The Inventor, and United Skates among others. And movies like Pokémon Detective Pikachu, The LEGO Movie 2, and Isn’t It Romantic are also available for those who may not have the time to dive into yet another series.

It’s all a part of their #StayHomeBoxOffice campaign to encourage people to 1) stay at home and flatten the curve and 2) find a reprieve by diving into some cool entertainment options. 500 hours may seem like a lot but when you are in the house for the foreseeable future, it’s really not that long at all.

Viewers can download the HBO GO or HBO Now apps to get access to this content. The company will also make these selections available for free through their distributing partners’ platforms soon, too. It’s not clear how long this offering will be available, so get to it people.

Just looked through it they're still charging for each shows. Not free...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear