YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: How old were you when you had your first big crush?

thebrick

FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I was in the 5th grade. Cute girl in my class, blond hair, blue eyes. I tried everything to catch her eye. I tried to be cute, I tried to be funny, but she didn't give me the time of day. So… Janet S., if you're are reading my thread, you missed the boat. Too bad. :D

Last edited:
I was in the 5th grade. Cute girl in my class, blond hair, blue eyes. I tried everything to catch her eye. I tried to be cute, I tried to be funny, but she didn't give me the time of day. So… Janet Seiz, if you're are reading my thread, you missed the boat. Too bad. :D

lmao!! Well mine was when I was Year 8 and this girl was Tracy Jackson and took her to my house after school and bounce up and down on the trampoline and she was giggling the whole time, I called her a tickler.
I gave her plenty of laughs and friendsip but she play hard to get, oh well her loss! :banghead:

I think I was 10 years old...

First grade. Was shy and didn't talk to her. In retrospect, I think she had a crush on me too.

2nd Grade. 9 years old. LOL.

It was probably 5th grade or so. I had a huge crush on a girl named Misty. I was in love with her for years but she would never even give me a second glance. I finally grew the balls to ask her out a couple of years later and was turned down. I was heartbroken. Saw her at my ten year class reunion a couple of years ago and told her about how bad I was shattered by the rejection. Made for some good laughs.

28y old.. Bec i cant remember shit before that:)

Knowing me, I'm pretty sure I even had a crush for one the nurses that assisted my mother when she delivered... :p:love::D

Knowing me, I'm pretty sure I even had a crush for one the nurses that assisted my mother when she delivered... :p:love::D
Yea and nothing's changed since!! LOL. :p;)

1st grade, I was 6 years old.

Her name was Katie Dye, a cute lil redhead.

I used to draw pictures of dinosaurs and give them to her.

Didnt get no love from her until the second to last week of school.

On that friday, she drew a picture of us holding hands.

Unknown to me, my mom and dad planned a surprise vaction for us that would have me missing the last week of first grade.

We went to michigan for 2 weeks to visit some family out there.

I came back to school after summer vaction, and was so excited to see my little Katie.

Only to find out from her friend that Katie's family had moved out of the area that summer.

Bummer.

Mine was about the 3rd or 4th grade. A girl named Tracy, and probably the ugliest little girl in the world, but i had a crush on her. Anyway she always turned me down...ugly bitch!!

10 years old. Kathy Ireland was my dream woman. I bought a calender from Spencer's when my mom let me go into the store myself while she went into another.

When I walked out, she wanted to know what was in the bag. I said "nothing". She insisted upon looking...

"David!"- MOM

"What?"- ME

"What is that?"- MOM

"Hey, at least I'm not gay."- ME

She thought for a second and just shrugged it off.

I swear on my LIFE that's what was said verbatim.

dave, u were a pre pubescent pimp lol

i was in 1st grade, crushin heavy on a girl in 3rd, kelly g, brown curly hair, beautful girl, used to bring her stuffd animals n shit, turns out 15 yr later i beat the piss out of some kid who slapped his gf infront of me, boom there she was again lol

frk

When I was 6. This cute spanish girl was so adorable. I bought her things for her hair, which she wore, but we never talked. I had visual dreams of a hardcore making out. lol

"What is that?"- MOM

"Hey, at least I'm not gay."- ME

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I can just picture in my head the look on your mother's face when you replied back with those words... :D

Yea and nothing's changed since!! LOL. :p;)

LMAO!!! I swear if each girl I have fallen for in my life had given me $10, I'd be a billionaire by now... well, almost! :eek::love::eek::D

1st grade, I was 6 years old.

Her name was Katie Dye, a cute lil redhead.

I used to draw pictures of dinosaurs and give them to her.

Didnt get no love from her until the second to last week of school.

On that friday, she drew a picture of us holding hands.

Unknown to me, my mom and dad planned a surprise vaction for us that would have me missing the last week of first grade.

We went to michigan for 2 weeks to visit some family out there.

I came back to school after summer vaction, and was so excited to see my little Katie.

Only to find out from her friend that Katie's family had moved out of the area that summer.

Bummer.

That's epic, would have made a great silent indie film.

Mine was Courtney Hiyatte. 3rd Grade through 5th grade, even fought the most popular guy in school for her once (not really we just wrestled around until his mom yelled at us, but somehow people said he won??). Anyways she has 2-3 kids now, don't think she's married... glad I dodged that bullet.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I can just picture in my head the look on your mother's face when you replied back with those words... :D

It was a look or surprise... then acceptance... almost like her face read "Well... I guess he's right..."

I was exposed to a lot when I was younger. Parents did a good job of telling me what's real and what's entertainment. I had cable and a VCR in my room, so I had Basic Instinct (she was my next lady) recorded shortly after the Kathy Ireland calender. I labeled the video as "Little League World Series".

They're probably going to sell it at some garage sale and an 11 year old kid is going to open up a whole new world will be revealed in front of his eyes!

i had my first girlfriend in the 5th grade... then she dumped me after three days...now shes got 3 kids

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws