YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: how to find someone's address from...

Yea everyone is right, pretty much fuck those guys you should pity their shitty lives they wanted to get to you don't give them the satisfaction.

Yea it was a kid, 18- 19, and no we're gonna go knock on his door and talk to his parents.

That could cause more problems than it's worth.
He might have leaned that foolishness from THEM.

Leave it alone---somebody'll get him soon enough.

License plate?

We were walking when this asshole yelled the N word for ni reason and threw a pepsi bottle at my black friend. Got his license plate, don't want to go through LE

I only know in Canada you can get their address only with the VIN number, license plate, nope

what if you get the wrong address...???

and end up in a REALLY bad spot....

I personally know people who SHOOT on sight...

be careful.....theres a war a brewin....:cool:

As others have said - let it go. If you absolutely need to act on it in some way, turn it over to LE. Even if LE does nothing, trust God or karma or whatever to take care of it. One way or another we will all answer for/pay for the wrong we do to others.

There are definitely places where you don't just go as a total stranger and "knock on the door".
People can be pretty funny about their kids too and while you might have things end well - it's much more likely that you just piss the parents off or worse.

If you do anything - donas Gunsmith suggested and just report it to police. I would chalk it up to dumbass kids and leave it in the rearview. I am sure you did some dumbass things at 18 that don't define you today (I sure as F did :eek: )

It's a stupid idea, for all you know this kid had a gun with intentions of using it and just went out looking for trouble and said whatever he could think of to provoke you guys...

I know too many guys that's happened to... It's just not worth it, I've never had the best of tempers and that's almost happened to me a couple of times, now that I look back, I think about how my life could've ended at the hands of some pathetic loser with nothing going for him...

Go to a hospital, report the bottle hitting your friend on the side of the head / eye causing blurred vision and headaches, go to the police with the hospital report and number plate and let them take it from there.

If that´s not enough for you then contact some of these guys:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Anti-racist_organizations_in_the_United_States

If you don´t mind me saying out of that list the Revolutionary Anarchist Bowling League doesn´t inspire much confidence I wouldn´t bother with them
:)

kids learn alot from their parents.
say u find the address, go there, knock knock.
dad comes to the door, you guys think he's gonna be any different? kid prolly learned it from his parents and now? u gonna fuck with him when he says nigger?
next thing u know yr in jail wondering how it all went wrong.

I'd second this... most racist kids I've ever met came from racist parents and even more racist grandparents.

Go to a hospital, report the bottle hitting your friend on the side of the head / eye causing blurred vision and headaches, go to the police with the hospital report and number plate and let them take it from there.

If that´s not enough for you then contact some of these guys:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Anti-racist_organizations_in_the_United_States

If you don´t mind me saying out of that list the Revolutionary Anarchist Bowling League doesn´t inspire much confidence I wouldn´t bother with them
:)

I don't know man - bowling balls can be pretty fng heavy! I imagine its hard to dodge a dozen or so of those being flung at you from different angles. :eek::D

License plate?

We were walking when this asshole yelled the N word for ni reason and threw a pepsi bottle at my black friend. Got his license plate, don't want to go through LE

Do you know how you were to be treated in a town that is predominantly black?

Being called a cracker and plastic bottle being thrown at you is the least of your worries...

what if you get the wrong address...???

and end up in a REALLY bad spot....

I personally know people who SHOOT on sight...

be careful.....theres a war a brewin....:cool:

Bingo. Are people that fucking nieve and their heads stuck in the sand!?

you know...
a big glass btl.. filled with ea and a dirty shirt as a stopper goes a long way to impress the neighbors. lol quick, quiet fast an you can just sit back and watch! lol

not that i knwo anything about it...
lol jut saying. always a fun option!

guns can be messy.
toss one of those att the door/window. whatever. you are sure to create a sceen.

and you probably wont kill anyone! big plus no jail stay safe!
:star-w:rs

if you go asking for trouble.....you will almost always get it....

over what...??? probably just a kid anyways..

just sayin

This ^^^
Sounds like the start of a story from Lockup Raw.
If you aren't in that lifestyle where you can find a hurt someone you are gonna have some learning curves starting on your own. Basically be prepared and have bail and a good lawyer on retainer.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131