YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: how to find someone's address from...

Zarati

Registered
License plate?

We were walking when this asshole yelled the N word for ni reason and threw a pepsi bottle at my black friend. Got his license plate, don't want to go through LE

I would try googling it....if you could get a name most town websites will have tax maps that show you right where that person lives or at least what properties they own

Just hafta know where to look!!

License plates tho idk if you'd have much luck, although I notice on Craigslist they get blocked out a lot so maybe

License plate?

We were walking when this asshole yelled the N word for ni reason and threw a pepsi bottle at my black friend. Got his license plate, don't want to go through LE

Depends on the state, for some states, you can just get the address at the DMV, for other states, they make it private and you need LE or a court order to get it.

if you go asking for trouble.....you will almost always get it....

over what...??? probably just a kid anyways..

just sayin

Can you at least film it and post it here for us to see?

Just leave it dude, grow a thicker skin.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Not cool. Post that shit on facebook. Let it go viral...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yea it was a kid, 18- 19, and no we're gonna go knock on his door and talk to his parents.

Yea it was a kid, 18- 19, and no we're gonna go knock on his door and talk to his parents.

Be careful. Even though you may not have intentions for something to happen, they may feel threatened. You never know what people are thinking

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU"]FROZEN - Let It Go Sing-along | Official Disney HD - YouTube[/ame]

the lyrics are included so you can sing along if you want :sta;-wars

Last edited:
Definitely not worth ruining your life over some fucktard. If you happen to run into him and he says something and gets jawed a couple times that's one thing, showing up at his house is another. He probably deserves it but do you deserve a life in the legal system?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

There were always be idiots in the world don't let them dumb down yours. I was walking through an underdeveloped (i.e. Hood) part of Detroit with my friends coming back from a beer garden and a van drove by with 5 teenage black guys in it and they pulled over assuming we wanted to buy some crack. We politely declined they pulled a gun and told us to go back home crackers, we're not even white.

There are idiots everywhere we laugh about it, who cares. People are different that needs to be accepted instead of forcing everyone to integrate but hate for the sake of hating is dumb you should pity those idiots and laugh at them because their world is the one that's dumb.

There were always be idiots in the world don't let them dumb down yours. I was walking through an underdeveloped (i.e. Hood) part of Detroit with my friends coming back from a beer garden and a van drove by with 5 teenage black guys in it and they pulled over assuming we wanted to buy some crack. We politely declined they pulled a gun and told us to go back home crackers, we're not even white.

There are idiots everywhere we laugh about it, who cares. People are different that needs to be accepted instead of forcing everyone to integrate but hate for the sake of hating is dumb you should pity those idiots and laugh at them because their world is the one that's dumb.

real talk.. ive been called the 'n word' so many times I stopped keeping track.

I just stopped caring pretty much

YOU have been called the "n word":confused: Which "n word" are we talking about here......"numbnuts"? :D

If they are acting this way in there teens or Twenties it's a fast track to a dead end . If they got you this worked up and got away with it then they will only escalate there behavior until they meet there end .
Please believe in Karma and know that this parasite doesn't have long .
Regards
DWBO

Don't know if that's some LS sarcasm but my family used to have a liquor store in the hood and nigger was just about everyone's nickname including mine. I would tell the customers not to call me that because they wouldn't like it if I called them that. The older generation would highly respect that but the younger ones would just get really confused or combative as I'm not black. You have to turn off your brain to run a liquor store and I was never very good at doing that.

Last edited:
kids learn alot from their parents.
say u find the address, go there, knock knock.
dad comes to the door, you guys think he's gonna be any different? kid prolly learned it from his parents and now? u gonna fuck with him when he says nigger?
next thing u know yr in jail wondering how it all went wrong.

Like Tenny said , if you go looking for trouble you might find it.

This kids parents probably have the same views as him which is why he turned out the way he is.

Call the police report that someone drove by and threw something at you , report the tag and let it go

With a kid who would do something random and disrespectful like that, I wouldn't be too confident that the parents will give a shit or be much different. Not to say that's always the case, but by and large I notice the apples don't fall terribly far from the tree.

Like others have mentioned, not worth it.

You never know who is carrying. You walk onto someone's property even with honest intentions and the worst case scenario happens, you'll look at fault almost every time.

I know laws vary by state but with no proof of the incident happening and you tracking someone down to their house, there's a whole lot of risk just to talk to his parents?

I'd just let it go man. Racial slurs are terrible but got to pick your battles.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws