over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: I am a "Shark Tank" tv show addict

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
LOVE this show. I Tivo it and watch it whenever is home. I honestly think it encouraged me to start my own biz.
Each Shark is a great personality and they all interact so well together. some great episodes.
I def suggest checking it out
-F2S

LOL

wtching an episode right now about a chicken dip for chips. the sharks died laughing thinking about who would blend up a chicken n make a dip... whats funny is here on pro m blending a chicken is common knowledge LOL they thought it was bizare and gross. (as i do) but i have seen several dudes on here that do it and drink it:eek:. i will stick to whey:cool:
-F2S

I love that show... my fav one is the guy w the T.E.C clothing that basically sharked them into a 15 minute commercial om primetime for his multi mill business lmao, was great

I like the show as well, a lot is staged of course but still very entertaining.

I enjoy this show. It should be required watching for anyone starting a business. The time to start watching your numbers is the day you start even if you do not have any numbers.

Keeping good books, showing quarter after quarter growth, etc. make it easier for any investor or bank to say yes in the future if you have had a handle on it from jump street.

It is hard sometimes seeing the crushing looks on faces when the "sentimental value" they place on their business is reduced to multiples of earnings.

I saw several businesses turned down I would have invested in that often would not scale to a size that interested the sharks.

I did a mini local "Guppie Tank" a couple years ago and was amazed how unprepared and unrealistic the presentations skewed, especially businesses that had yet to begin. I believe I invested in 2 out of 30 or so.

Currently in the market for a building to set up as a different twist on co-hosting or "incubator" type concept with the idea I may also have an opportunity to either do short term "receivables" type financing or equity investments in a few of the participants.

Shark Tank certainly had a role in pursuing this idea. I believe next time I do my own "Guppie Tank" I will require they read Porters' book on Competitive Strategy Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors prior to meeting.

PWood

Steve Kuclo and his wife Amanda were recently on trying to get a deal for Amanda's clothing line...no deal for them as the Sharks basically said that there is nothing special about her line and that the business is basically Amanda's personality...the Sharks had no idea that a 300lb IFBB pro was standing there.

Steve Kuclo and his wife Amanda were recently on trying to get a deal for Amanda's clothing line...no deal for them as the Sharks basically said that there is nothing special about her line and that the business is basically Amanda's personality...the Sharks had no idea that a 300lb IFBB pro was standing there.
According to this, they did get a deal:
[ame]http://twitter.com/Amandalatona/status/855597387594838016[/ame]
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
i GOTTA see that episode with Amanda :)love:) and Steve. I saw some stills and it was funny seeing Steve there in a tank top just smiling lol. Like she brought him along just for shock factor lol
-F2S

OT: I am a "Shark Tank" tv show addict

Oh crap, you're right. I remember all the sharks not wanting a deal but forgot that Daymond was willing to do one...damn low carb day, I can't think straight.

Damon went in, I don't think you watched it bro.

It's my fav show as well, love everything about. Extremely entertaining, I watch marathons of it

Stan Efferding was on there as well. He did a pretty cool lifting show for the Sharks. He was pitching his "Kooler".

Funny seeing him on there knowing how successful he is, I always assume those people are not breaking even and trying to make it. He's already made it several times over!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE__MkdgZHc"]The Kooler Pitch - Shark Tank - YouTube[/ame]

^^^There's the appearance.

Man these guys seem like pro public speakers... Stans product intro was great... i get anxiety public talking, never mind with cameras all in the face... id be a mess hahahaha

Man these guys seem like pro public speakers... Stans product intro was great... i get anxiety public talking, never mind with cameras all in the face... id be a mess hahahaha

Meds work wonders.. and it's all about repetition and putting yourself in uncomfortable situations.

Meds help tho lol.

I love the valuations some of these people come up with.

Guest - We want $300,000 for 5%.

Shark - How much did you have in sales last year?

Guest - $36,000

Shark - I'm out.

Some of the guests are just clueless and base the companies worth on what they think it will be worth down the road..LOL!

In me and wifeys opinion anyone who doesnt take a deal with a shark is an idiot. i mean cmon!!!!
-F2S

Most epic episode

Mr Wonderful calls a guy "a fucking asshole" and then tells him 2x to "get the fuck out of here"
damn near spit out my drink when i saw that lol
-F2S

Watched Amanda and Steve on Shark Tank

here is an ok vid of it on youtube:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGSb5kbvQcY"]Shark Tank S08E22 Apr 21, 2017 - YouTube[/ame]

Amanda was prob my first bikini competitor crush lol. she is gorgeous. Pretty cool her signature ass pose is bout to make her a millionaire+

I always liked Steve Kuclo too. I think he is a bit underrated. Reminds me alot of Jay Cutler type.

They make a great couple. Hope they stay together. cant be easy in that industry.
-F2S

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner