over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT- I banged this girl at work and now she's psycho

Fitness 500

Banned
I work at a large financial company in a med size city. AT work a generally keep to myself as I am new to this city and new at the company. Early December this Woman at work started mildly flirting with me. Now I wasn't really attracted to this Woman. She wears glasses and has that quiet secretary/librarian look to her, but I kinda did like the attention from here and I started flirting back.

One day she sent me a text telling me how here and her friends were "Admiring the gifts that God gave me" while I was in the cafeteria. When I texted her and asked what was said she told me that she's not telling cause she doesn't want me filing harassment charges against her(I presume this was a joke), but she did tell me it was all good.

Well the next few weeks we started flirting a lot more then one day she seemed to want to be with me all day at work. She came by my desk several times during the morning and then sent me an e-mail telling me that she wants to ditch her friends and go to lunch with me. We both worked late that day and she wanted me to walk her to her car because it was late. SO I did and we wound up kissing for a while before she left and when it was over, I told her to call me later.

No phone call, but 3 hours later she texted me and told me that she didn't know we would wind up kissing and that she has a boyfriend and she was sorry for hurting me. I told here that she didn't hurt me at all and I could care less and we should not fight and let this get in the way of us at least enjoying each other’s company, good conversation, ect and she agreed.

Well the flirting continued for a week, but no kissing. Then on a Sunday night, she sends me a text telling me she is feeling rather reckless and she doesn't know what she is going to do with me. Then she texts me again telling me what she wants to do with me and my body and then she send another text telling me more thing she wants to do to me. Now I didn't answer her texts, I came into work that Monday morning, and there was a package on my desk with a deck of cards and a card. I opened the card and it read "Are you a gambling man? if so you may get lucky". now I knew it was from her. Then I get a text from her and she asked me if I was freaked out from her texts last night because I didn't reply. I told her that I was just surprised but it sounds like fun. Well that was a mistake because all morning long she pretty much begged me to hang out with her after work. Well we wound up leaving work early that day and going to a motel.

Now that we spent most of the night together the sex wasn't all that great, and I found out how weird this Woman is. She doesn't own anything, she moves from place to place because she gets bored except for the fact that her boyfriend is working as a trailer park manager in the next town. She was married twice and she has two kids who lives with their Fathers.

For the next 2 weeks the flirting continues along with a lot of hot kissing in the break room. SO now I ask this chick when are we going to hang out again and she started to freak out. She tells me that she didn't think past the night we were together and she doesn't know. This past week she really hasn't talked to me much. Then on Thursday she tells me that she can't handle this and we need to be just friends. So I text her back and tell here that I hate her for starting this and she just used me and she text me back telling me that I was the one using her. Now this past Friday she texts me asking me if we can talk later during the day and I texted her back telling here that I am not in work that day and I will talk to her when I'm ready. 1 hour later she texted me back telling me that she will not put up with my passive aggressing behavior and that we are through talking and if I retaliate she will file harassment charges against me.

I can't believe how this has turned out, but I think it's best for me to stay far away from this Woman as possible. Another part of me thinks I should file harassment charges on her first thing Monday morning. What do you guys thing I should do ????

I would change my number and then let a friend or collegue see the text messages one day. This way you have a witness and dont offer to hang out or anything along that matters again. I would keep it strictly professional in the work place again from now on. Also you should post in the Relationship forumn get alot of advice from people there. Good luck MM

Never dip your pen in the company ink. Any woman who doesnt live with her kids is a fucking nut job! PERIOD! Hope you wrapped up your goods....if not get checked...those kinds of freaks get AROUND!

Stop at once!!!

This sounds like a typical whacked out female. If I were you, and I know that your hormones are up in a rage, plus your ego is stroked, but stop even playing her game right away. This women sounds like she is dangerous and as unstable as can be. I have met women like this, and fell into this type of trap a few times myself, and it always turned out freaking disastrous. I would get a bad taste in my mouth knowing it was just to easy, but instead let my Johnson do the thinking. You may have to beet this broad to the punch and let your supervisor know that she is threatening you with sexual harassment before she really does try and turn you in bro...

Last edited:
This sounds like a typical whacked out female. If I were you and I know that your hormones are up in a rage, plus your ego is stroked, but stop even playing her game right away. This women sounds like she is dangerous and unstable as can be. I have met and fell into this type of trap a few times myself, and it always turned out bad. I would get a bad taste in my mouth but instead let my Johnson do the thinking and then it all turned out bad. you may have to beet this broad to the punch and let your supervisor know that she is threatening you with sexual harassment before she really does try and turn you in bro...

Yes but if I tell my manager don't you think that he will investigate? or do you think I can tell him whats going on as sort of standby just in case she starts something?

Well I would definitely stop playing her game NOW!!! If she tries to fuck with you one more time I would tell some one at work just to cover your own ass...Good luck bro...

Never dip your pen in the company ink. Any woman who doesnt live with her kids is a fucking nut job! PERIOD! Hope you wrapped up your goods....if not get checked...those kinds of freaks get AROUND!

I didn't find out about the kids until the night I banged her. She actually went into the bathroom to talk to her daughter.

An no I didn't wrap my goods :banghead:

the first clue is having two kids who do not live with her from two different guys.. say what ya want but, that is a huge red flag.. she is a bit.. well.. unstable.. the best thing you could have done is when she said i want to end it to say ok.. the next thing is do not get rid of the text messages.. keep all of them.. if she files harassment changes you can show proof of her intentions.. other than that ..STAY AWAY!!!

what you did was caught you one a the ones thats never had a dude with the swole gym look to em and can't get one in their everyday lifestyle so she was stuck on you. then bein the slut that she is she banged you, got what she wanted and did the only thing sluts know how to do...threaten you to run you off so she can run back to her BF and not feel so bad about bein a slut. JMO

but i wouldn't say shit to a supervisor. just stay away from her. most likely if she's that bad a slut she's fucked with other guys the same way and probably isn't gonna say anything but on another note if you draw the flag yourself you may get shit on just for being new and her having more pull. just keep it quiet and do your job. stop thinkin with you test stick!! lol

Well I think the first clue before she even told you about kids was her telling you she had a boyfriend. She would've cuckholded you eventually just like she did him sooner or later, because she's obviously mentally unstable and gets bored fast.

but i wouldn't say shit to a supervisor. just stay away from her. most likely if she's that bad a slut she's fucked with other guys the same way and probably isn't gonna say anything but on another note if you draw the flag yourself you may get shit on just for being new and her having more pull. just keep it quiet and do your job. stop thinkin with you test stick!! lol

Good advice.

She hasn't fucked anyone else at work cause she was with me all of the time. In fact several people have noticed us being together all the time. She doesn't have more pull and she actually started at the company 2 weeks after I did.

I agree with you about her not being able to get a guy like me. I let her feed my ego and the combination of her really nice ass, 900mg/wk of Test, and Proviron get the best of me.

Last edited:
i went to dinner with a girl like this, super hot, super sexy.............i went once, gota shrivel up sometimes and run

Don't go to the boss bro you would never win that fight. Id just be polite when you happen to see her. Don't initiate any conversation with her at work or otherwise and save the texts, present just incase. It will blow over.

Now I wasn't really attracted to this Woman. She wears glasses and has that quiet secretary/librarian look to her

That's a HOT look in my book... :p;)

Sorry, I know that doesn't help u much! :eek: Stay away, and if she keeps threatening you, just tell her you've saved all of her texts... which would put her in trouble if you ever filled a case for harassment...

Good advice.

She hasn't fucked anyone else at work cause she was with me all of the time. In fact several people have noticed us being together all the time. She doesn't have more pull and she actually started at the company 2 weeks after I did.

I agree with you about her not being able to get a guy like me. I let her feed my ego and the combination of her really nice ass, 900mg/wk of Test, and Proviron get the best of me.

my bad i assumed since you just started thats he must have been there. but for real dude. alot of girls will act on impulse just for the moment on havin that guy with the six pack and shirt blown out the sleeves look. some won't but some will and that impulse will make them think just like that test makes you think. lol it makes a hot fire at times

Office relationships can be fun or can be very dangerous. Hope it works out for you.

my bad i assumed since you just started thats he must have been there. but for real dude. alot of girls will act on impulse just for the moment on havin that guy with the six pack and shirt blown out the sleeves look. some won't but some will and that impulse will make them think just like that test makes you think. lol it makes a hot fire at times

Yes I should have realized this when she first started sending me texts telling me she was admiring the gifts God gave me, but her hot ass, the attention, and the Test did me in.

Some of you Bros would think the sex was great. We fucked on and off for 6 hours. She screamed a lot, and kept telling me she loves my cock inside her and for the past 2 nights she couldn't sleep because all she could think about was me and riding my cock.

Yes I should have realized this when she first started sending me texts telling me she was admiring the gifts God gave me, but her hot ass, the attention, and the Test did me in.

Some of you Bros would think the sex was great. We fucked on and off for 6 hours. She screamed a lot, and kept telling me she loves my cock inside her and for the past 2 nights she couldn't sleep because all she could think about was me and riding my cock.

Damn bro now I want to fuck her.... LMAO

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner