over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - If love your dog,

The trouble with using poisen or things like that is that you can't guarntee whats gonna eat it , alot of times it ends up being a neighbors pet.

Most people don't relize just how close they live to wild animals untill somthing like this happens.

Unfortunaltly these animals have relized that it easier to wonder around the suburbs and eat cats and small dogs than to hunt their food.

As far as getting a bigger badder dog to "protect" the others. I have personaly watched a coyote bitch in heat come in and play with some dogs on a ranch just to lure them out into a pasture where the rest of the pack was waiting in ambush , they reliced that they coulden't win a fight againt these ranch dogs (Rodesian ridge backs) one on one so they learned to lure and ambush

Dionysusedge , head down to the animal shelter and save a new friend from certain death , i guarntee he'll love you for ever

I was having a conversation with my dad just a couple of weeks ago. We used to see squirrels, raccoons, possums, and other assorted creatures around my place all the time, but havent seen anything for almost a year now. My neighbors dog disappeared about a month ago, so im kind of piecing this together that it really is because of the coyotes. There is nothing else in the area.

I also talked to a friend of mine whos a hunter and nature freak. He said that most likely the coyote will come back tonight looking for the remains of my other dog (who survived). I agree with him.

Im gonna kill the fucker. Plain and simple.

I feel for you man. It's hard when a true friend is lost and dogs are true friends for sure.

I was having a conversation with my dad just a couple of weeks ago. We used to see squirrels, raccoons, possums, and other assorted creatures around my place all the time, but havent seen anything for almost a year now. My neighbors dog disappeared about a month ago, so im kind of piecing this together that it really is because of the coyotes. There is nothing else in the area.

I also talked to a friend of mine whos a hunter and nature freak. He said that most likely the coyote will come back tonight looking for the remains of my other dog (who survived). I agree with him.

Im gonna kill the fucker. Plain and simple.

Shoot that motherfucker in the gut so it runs off and dies slowly...or is killed and eaten by the rest of its pack...

I wish I was close bro... i'd help you clean out the whole damn pack...

Sorry about your loss:(. The coyote is just trying to survive. Dispatch it humanely.

Sorry about your loss:(. The coyote is just trying to survive. Dispatch it humanely.

yes... because it was SOOO humane in killing your dog...

yes... because it was SOOO humane in killing your dog...

If you feel the need to show your superiority by torturing wild animals... You'll get no support or respect from me. Again to the OP, sorry for your loss.

Although its horrible to lose your pet and if i lost either of my rotties to a coyote (not that we get them here in the uk and not that it would have much of a chance as he weighs over 130lbs) but ICU is right its only trying to survive it didn't maliciously kill it, it has to eat and if there was any emotion im not sure that torturing an animal who is doing what is natural would help you get over the loss of your dog. Dispatch it humanely

The problem here is that i cannot legally shoot the coyote or poison it as it is against the law.

The county/city wont do crap because they couldnt care less.

There are other dogs in the neighborhood, and i have a two year old little girl who plays in that backyard. I will be doing the entire neighborhood justice when i dispatch this coyote.

I could care less if he fucking "suffers". He came over my 8 foot wall, and killed my animal by breaking her neck. There was blood all over the backyard, and i heard my dogs yelping - which tells me that my dogs both suffered torment.

Im gonna kill the coyote my way. For those that dont like it - fuck off. Nobody ever complains when rats are poisoned, yet when its a coyote, well then suddeny its " inhumane."

For the rest of you guys who have given me well wishes - thank you all very much. You guys are the best.

Most times we get attached to pets as if they were our children, and its very difficult losing a long time friend. I have a Bouvier Des Flandres looking up at me right now, and he's one hell of a dog, and Im gonna have a hard time when he goes. Sorry to hear about your dog, and I know all about those coyote bastards, I live where there is alot of them, fuckers!:mad:

Most times we get attached to pets as if they were our children, and its very difficult losing a long time friend

Very well said, I agree %100

Dionysusedge, sorry for your loss!!! I hope you get the lil focker!!!!

I have a black lab who is 9 years old, a big softy, he is like a little kid, would never hurt anyone and we have racoons that are mean as hell that come in my back yard...I wouldn't hesitate to grab my gun and take one out if they got near my dog.

Damn sorry to hear this man.
I love my dog like a child, I would want to kill that mangy coyote.
Like Gunsmith said, go save another dog from a certain death and a very uncomfortable wait for it.
I got my dog from a rescue and he is the most loyal friend I could ever have.

Sorry for your loss.
I had a shelty when I was young and he was hit by an asshole that was driving to fast up our street. I now have three Papilons all female and 1 is a rescue. None are bigger than 12 pounds and I look forward to seeing them every night I get off work. They go crazy when I get home. My Coco (1yr) sleeps in between my wife and I and wakes us up with doggy kisses to the face.... There personalities are all so different and believe me we spoil the heck out of them.... They say not to treat dogs like a family member but we do, they're like our children. I was even thinking of getting another dog(bully) but Im worried about giving each one enough attention so Im not going to.
Anyways keep your head up and although you will never truely replace the one you lost....another will bring just as much joy.....

Most times we get attached to pets as if they were our children, and its very difficult losing a long time friend. I have a Bouvier Des Flandres looking up at me right now, and he's one hell of a dog, and Im gonna have a hard time when he goes. Sorry to hear about your dog, and I know all about those coyote bastards, I live where there is alot of them, fuckers!:mad:

I know how you feel with the bouvier...i have one as well and theyre great dogs. I got him when we thought our cocker spaniel was going to die, which kept on living. then i rescued a chow/retriever mix when i thought he was going to die again, and he kept on living. i had the cocker spaniel for 18 years before i had to put him down..it was hard but i had to do it. the bouvier is around 5 years old now...which scares me because they have a life span of only 10-12 years or so:( To the OP, im really sorry about your loss, i hate seeing animals go before their time.

Well my other dog came home today and he's doing ok.

Lacerations to the neck, hindquarters, and right paw.

He's drinking water and eating, which are good signs.

Whenever the family comes around him, his tail wags and he's happy.

Also wanted to say, that i went out yesterday morning and did find the remains of my other dog. Definitely very sad and hit me pretty hard.

We burried our little dog under our avacado tree, which is where she liked to sit and relax on hot summer days.

My daughter now calls it the "Coco tree".

She was an absolute sweetheart and will be missed.

sory to hear that but this reminds of an incident i heard of a girl horseback riding and was attacked and drug off by a mountain lion, and we were horseback riding in the same area, but they said it was the only heard of incident, so no worries, wtf

Very sorry to hear about your loss. I have already followed your advice after reading your post. (It was easy,they came to work with me today).

I have very small dogs (Chihuahua's) and I notice hawks flying much closer when they are outside. I can't leave them alone even though me yard is fenced. My gf had one picked up by a hawk in Italy but it dropped it.

Sorry!!!

We don't have really Big Coyot's in Michigan, but I here the Den squeeling and Crying at night. I have two Pups right now and they Go out with one of us at all times I have 80 acres shared with In-laws and I believe a Cat is out there also, just small animals ripped up and Paw prints that don't add up to any Dog, wolf, or Coyote I've seen. My Pups are 3/4 Pit Bull 1/4 Boxer so until they are 6 months and able to protect I will look after them while there out.

Michigan has had lots of Yorkies, Poodles,toy breeds, etc taken off peoples property and even in suburbs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131