over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - If love your dog,

Dionysusedge

Registered
Give it a hug. Play with it, talk to him/her and tell them how much they mean to you.

Today my dog of 13 yearss - Coco, was killed and taken off by a coyote.

She was my little buddy and constant companion.

I didnt get to tell her how much i enjoyed her companionship all this time.

I didnt get to tell her how much i loved her, and that she was s good dog.

So all of you who love your dogs - do this for me today - tell them you love them and that they are good dogs. You never know when it might be the last time.

DAMN bro , I hate to hear that !! but your absolutly right

This happened during daylight hrs?? I know that near my family out their the coyotes and even mountainlions and bobcats are getting much more brazen

Give it a hug. Play with it, talk to him/her and tell them how much they mean to you.

Today my dog of 13 yearss - Coco, was killed and taken off by a coyote.

She was my little buddy and constant companion.

I didnt get to tell her how much i enjoyed her companionship all this time.

I didnt get to tell her how much i loved her, and that she was s good dog.

So all of you who love your dogs - do this for me today - tell them you love them and that they are good dogs. You never know when it might be the last time.

Damn bro, sorry man. I had to give up my dog to a new home, I loved him, he was my son. I miss his companionship.

Really sorry for you loss buddy. That sucks so bad. I love my dog and all our animals, they are such a huge part of our lives. Hang in there and again, sorry to hear this.

damn...sorry to hear it man...still remember when i had to put my shepard down, one of the biggest regrets in my life was letting that whole thing go down the way it did.

i know how attached you become to the little furry guys...literally become your best friend.

I can't imagine it.

Had dogs my whole life but got MY first dog as an adult and damned if a little 5 pound dog didn't put me in my place and make me his bitch. Ha best little thing that happened to me and a personality that still entertains me everyday.

DAMN bro , I hate to hear that !! but your absolutly right

This happened during daylight hrs?? I know that near my family out their the coyotes and even mountainlions and bobcats are getting much more brazen

Im out here on the west coast, so it happened at 5:20 this morning.

I had just let them out to go do thier business and went back to bed.

I actually thought both my dogs were dead, but my other dog is now in the pet hospital and he is going to be ok. He was bit twice - once on the hindquarters and once on his neck - his leather dogtag collarr saved him.

My little one though didnt make it. When i went it to make a quick phone call, the coyote came back and got her. That REALLY MAKES ME MAD. ABSOLUTELY PISSES ME OFF.

I seriously want to take out that coyote....

Im out here on the west coast, so it happened at 5:20 this morning.

I had just let them out to go do thier business and went back to bed.

I actually thought both my dogs were dead, but my other dog is now in the pet hospital and he is going to be ok. He was bit twice - once on the hindquarters and once on his neck - his leather dogtag collarr saved him.

My little one though didnt make it. When i went it to make a quick phone call, the coyote came back and got her. That REALLY MAKES ME MAD. ABSOLUTELY PISSES ME OFF.

I seriously want to take out that coyote....

Sometimes you have to meet force with force...
get a pit bull to protect the little ones and a gun to kill off the coyotes...

Man thats horrible. Have coyotes ever even came that close to your house before?? I would go on a coyote killing spree if they got my boston terrier.

I am really sorry, I can feel your pain.

this is terrible.

2 weeks ago my german shepherd sadly had to be put to sleep due to cardiomyopathy. it literally broke my heart and i cried like a baby. i absolutely love dogs and think they give you a million times more back in love than you give them.

Man thats horrible. Have coyotes ever even came that close to your house before?? I would go on a coyote killing spree if they got my boston terrier.

Ive got some idea's already going on in my head.

Right now im thinking raw meat with nice treble hooks in the center of it.

Let that fucker die a slow painfull death

Sorry for your loss Dionysusedge. I like you have a large passion for my dogs. I know how I would feel. Thoughts and prayers sent.

sorry for your loss bro,i lost a pup in an attack a few years ago,so i can understand how hurt and enraged you are.

Ive got some idea's already going on in my head.

Right now im thinking raw meat with nice treble hooks in the center of it.

Let that fucker die a slow painfull death

The trouble with using poisen or things like that is that you can't guarntee whats gonna eat it , alot of times it ends up being a neighbors pet.

Most people don't relize just how close they live to wild animals untill somthing like this happens.

Unfortunaltly these animals have relized that it easier to wonder around the suburbs and eat cats and small dogs than to hunt their food.

As far as getting a bigger badder dog to "protect" the others. I have personaly watched a coyote bitch in heat come in and play with some dogs on a ranch just to lure them out into a pasture where the rest of the pack was waiting in ambush , they reliced that they coulden't win a fight againt these ranch dogs (Rodesian ridge backs) one on one so they learned to lure and ambush

Dionysusedge , head down to the animal shelter and save a new friend from certain death , i guarntee he'll love you for ever

I gotta red nosed pitbull who is on cloud nine right now cleaning out a JIF PB jar, LOL. I rub her tummy and scratch her ears every morning before I leave for work. IDK if a coyote would bother her, but she comes in at night when it gets dark, anyway.

Sorry to here about your loss...my brother lost a few cats to some wild animal quite a few years ago. Certainly does suck!!

My Dutch Shepherd is laying on my feet as I type. I love him more then anything in this world. I am sorry bro i cant imagine how you feel.

Sorry to hear that bro. I have a brendal blue pit, she is my baby. A yote tried to get her, but she is pushing 115lbs. So she got him. You def get attached to them. Again sorry to hear that.

I am very sorry to hear this.

I have a 3 year old Dobe, I just posted him up on the pet fourm, I dont know what I would do if something like this ever happened.

When I go home, I am will ensure to let him know he's my boy and my best friend.

Fuk man, I am so sorry.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity