over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT/ Kurt Angle Arrested

Ironraider

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Angle busted for breaking order of protection---growth hormone found in car

**broken link removed**

GROWTH HORMONE...... never leave home without it!! :D ;) alll i have to say is i bet 99.99% of the time its the womens fault. damn women always know how to get us guys furious and turn out anger into lethal rages

Last edited:
He's the real Deal - Scary

In real life he was an Olympic Freestyle Champion at 100KGs. That's a scary thing if he lost it. In his day he would "toy" with people like Brock Lessner just to put it perspective.

In real life he was an Olympic Freestyle Champion at 100KGs. That's a scary thing if he lost it. In his day he would "toy" with people like Brock Lessner just to put it perspective.

Brock was no slouch either as he was a legit NCAA Div 1 National champion as well and could have climbed the olympic ladder. I wrestled for a large majority of my life and remember all those guys prior to the MMA boom. Anyone from 1990-1995 (Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman, Mark Kerr, Randy Couture, Royce Alger, ect) is pretty much involved in some kind of MMA program. The guy who scared me the most out of all those guys was Kevin Randleman. On the mat he was particularly both effective and physical. He never let up...ever. It was probably the reason for both of his NCAA titles at Ohio State. I could talk for hours about all of this.

Him and brock actually went at it once on the matt backstage at the Fargodome in North Dakota.People say it was pretty even;)

Brock was no slouch either as he was a legit NCAA Div 1 National champion as well and could have climbed the olympic ladder. I wrestled for a large majority of my life and remember all those guys prior to the MMA boom. Anyone from 1990-1995 (Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman, Mark Kerr, Randy Couture, Royce Alger, ect) is pretty much involved in some kind of MMA program. The guy who scared me the most out of all those guys was Kevin Randleman. On the mat he was particularly both effective and physical. He never let up...ever. It was probably the reason for both of his NCAA titles at Ohio State. I could talk for hours about all of this.
Remembering Dan "The Beast" Sevren.

MUst have been Rhaka Khan huh? She is not cute at all.

Remembering Dan "The Beast" Sevren.

Amen Eureka. I rolled with Severn in the summer of 1996 at Michigan State Wrestling Camp. I had 3, 6 minute matches with him and the man put me in holds I had never seen up to that point, nor did I see after that point. Dan was as calm as can be the whole time. That was what he taught me during that camp. I still think wrestling with him bumped me up 2 places my senior year at 215lb going from 5th to 3rd.

Also, Severn lives about 90 minutes west of me in Coldwater. Contact him and you can go train with him whenever you like.

Amen Eureka. I rolled with Severn in the summer of 1996 at Michigan State Wrestling Camp. I had 3, 6 minute matches with him and the man put me in holds I had never seen up to that point, nor did I see after that point. Dan was as calm as can be the whole time. That was what he taught me during that camp. I still think wrestling with him bumped me up 2 places my senior year at 215lb going from 5th to 3rd.

Also, Severn lives about 90 minutes west of me in Coldwater. Contact him and you can go train with him whenever you like.

That's cool. I train with a bunch of top national Russians with some crazy moves at a training camp.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131