over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT legal advice

Creation

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey Brothers,

about a year ago i was pulled over and searched, I had all my vitamins and supps and he tested a bunch of them but nothing came back as "drugs" but he took my stuff and said he was going to send it off to the lab. ( I had like 6-8 anavar in the midst or my sup)

Today i get a call form the cop saying the lab results came back and tested positive for anavar and that he is writing a case report for the DA and I am being charged w/ a Class A misdemeanor

Any advice?

You already knew this was coming and didnt get a lawyer? Cmon man get on it. You know what you need to do.

Hopefully you didn't make any statements. Anything you say will be used against you. You have the right to remain silent. Exercise that right. Lawyer up and let him do all the talking for you. The only time you speak should be to enter a plea at arraignment.

Hey Brothers,

about a year ago i was pulled over and searched, I had all my vitamins and supps and he tested a bunch of them but nothing came back as "drugs" but he took my stuff and said he was going to send it off to the lab. ( I had like 6-8 anavar in the midst or my sup)

Today i get a call form the cop saying the lab results came back and tested positive for anavar and that he is writing a case report for the DA and I am being charged w/ a Class A misdemeanor

Any advice?

Honestly like everyone said, get a lawyer...

It might cost some money but honestly I doubt any real charges will come of it.. Your lawyer can even argue “Tainted supplement” which has been shown to be true if you look at several USADA cases with athletes...

I’m sure it’ll get dismissed...

I'm not a lawyer or know how it exactly works, but could it be enough for a search warrant? I would clear my supps out and go see an attorney asap

Just out of curiosity, why did they search the car? Did they give you a reason on why they were doing it?

I'm just wondering because I had my car searched years ago, I had actually just taken my gear out of car the day before. They brought a dog out and 2 cops, tore the car apart looking for things. But I was much younger, and certainly not very respectful. I was dumb...

Your car was searched? Did you have items in plain site or admit to what you were carrying?

Why did they search your car? I hope you haven’t made any statements. Keep your mouth shut. Get a lawyer. It’s a misdemeanor?

I'm not a lawyer or know how it exactly works, but could it be enough for a search warrant? I would clear my supps out and go see an attorney asap
I wonder if the lawyer could help argue that your supplements were confiscated without probable cause? Just a leap. Did you tell him that he couldn't search your car?

For a misdemeanor, and for 6-8 Anavar, I wouldn't even worry about it. But that depends on your personal situation. Do you have a sensitive or government job where you are drug tested, or where you can't be found using drugs at all? If not, then no big deal. But if so, then of course you have to fight it with all the legal resources available to you, especially a good local lawyer who is familiar with the local DA and judges. Calling Rick Collins or another lawyer who specializes in AAS matters seems like overkill for 6-8 Anavar, but that all depends on your personal situation.

Personally, I did 3 years in federal prison for anabolic steroid distribution, conspiracy, and money laundering. But I was moving huge quantities of gear to customers in all 50 states, was caught with thousands of capsules and tabs and vials, and kilos of raw powder. And I was charged with four felonies and two misdemeanors. Rick Collins advised on my case, but I also had a high-powered (and high-priced) local attorney. Your case is much less serious, but I understand that it may not be less serious to you personally, depending on your personal situation.

This would normally be probable cause for the cops to execute a search warrant on your house/business/mailbox etc. But if the cop already called you and said that they are only charging you with a misdemeanor, I wouldn't worry too much about that. If they were going to do it, they would have done it already. But it's always a good idea to keep things clean and hide them away, and to go off steroids, especially if you are going to be in front of a judge, and you may be drug tested.

Again, so much of this depends on your personal situation. Do you have a prior criminal history, prior offenses? Do you have a sensitive job at stake, or are you in the middle of divorce proceedings or a custody battle, or some other situation where you can't be found guilty of a drug offense? Student loans are something to consider as well; you can't get federal student loans if you have been found guilty of a drug offense. But all of this is relevant to some people, while irrelevant to others. Some people would laugh off a misdemeanor, but you may not be one of the people who can afford to do that.

So, like so much of life, everything comes down to "it depends..." How important or devastating would this be to you? Worth dumping big money on a lawyer? Only you can answer that.

For a misdemeanor, and for 6-8 Anavar, I wouldn't even worry about it. But that depends on your personal situation. Do you have a sensitive or government job where you are drug tested, or where you can't be found using drugs at all? If not, then no big deal. But if so, then of course you have to fight it with all the legal resources available to you, especially a good local lawyer who is familiar with the local DA and judges. Calling Rick Collins or another lawyer who specializes in AAS matters seems like overkill for 6-8 Anavar, but that all depends on your personal situation.

Personally, I did 3 years in federal prison for anabolic steroid distribution, conspiracy, and money laundering. But I was moving huge quantities of gear to customers in all 50 states, was caught with thousands of capsules and tabs and vials, and kilos of raw powder. And I was charged with four felonies and two misdemeanors. Rick Collins advised on my case, but I also had a high-powered (and high-priced) local attorney. Your case is much less serious, but I understand that it may not be less serious to you personally, depending on your personal situation.

This would normally be probable cause for the cops to execute a search warrant on your house/business/mailbox etc. But if the cop already called you and said that they are only charging you with a misdemeanor, I wouldn't worry too much about that. If they were going to do it, they would have done it already. But it's always a good idea to keep things clean and hide them away, and to go off steroids, especially if you are going to be in front of a judge, and you may be drug tested.

Again, so much of this depends on your personal situation. Do you have a prior criminal history, prior offenses? Do you have a sensitive job at stake, or are you in the middle of divorce proceedings or a custody battle, or some other situation where you can't be found guilty of a drug offense? Student loans are something to consider as well; you can't get federal student loans if you have been found guilty of a drug offense. But all of this is relevant to some people, while irrelevant to others. Some people would laugh off a misdemeanor, but you may not be one of the people who can afford to do that.

So, like so much of life, everything comes down to "it depends..." How important or devastating would this be to you? Worth dumping big money on a lawyer? Only you can answer that.
If its a misdemeanor, what would the punishment for that be, something like a small fine and being put on probation? Would that affect your ability to get hired for most jobs?

If its a misdemeanor, what would the punishment for that be, something like a small fine and being put on probation? Would that affect your ability to get hired for most jobs?

That is different from state to state, and a local lawyer could help him figure out the possible and likely punishments, and if it is worth it to him. It could be worse. In some states, like New Hampshire, possession of even one tablet of AAS is a felony.

It's out of date, but Rick Collins' "Legal Muscle" is still the best book as a resource on anabolic steroid law. Rick is a personal friend, and advised on my case, and his law firm is the best when it comes to AAS offenses. But the best never comes cheap...

Get a lawyer. There could be grounds for it being past the statue of limitations.
It's been sitting there a year? Who all has touched it? How do they know it wasn't cross contamenated?

Why did they search your car? I hope you haven’t made any statements. Keep your mouth shut. Get a lawyer. It’s a misdemeanor?
ya misdemeanor

Searched car because of being on probation

ya im on probation for a felony... have 2 jobs....work 7 days a week. I hope the lawyer can get it go away

Is this common, for them to be able to test for anavar?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131