over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT Linkin Park lead singer Committed Suicide

Sorry, but I have to say my peace. You know you are an ass when you make light of someone who had depression so bad, he took his life. I never really listen to his music or know why he was so depressed, just know when to show human compassion to someone who had mental issues and lost his life because of it. Now if he killed his family and took his life, I would feel little different. I seen many slip into depression so bad they started thinking about it. Suicide is a lonely choice and most are thinking about ending it more then they think about their family at that moment. If you guys don't give a fuck, at least show respect and be quiet. Sometimes it is not a bad thing to show human compassion. If anyone died on this board I wasn't fond of, I still show your family respect. Real big of guys to kick someone who is down and out.

Have you kept in touch with your friend since then, or do you at least know if she's still alive... and in which spirits?

No, but I really wish I had. Her name was Michelle and she was a great person. I know she was still in pain at the time and I think when she helped others that were depressed that it helped her too. She was a lot of fun to be around and I miss her friendship. She was a senior in college though and I was just a freshman. I changed colleges and she graduated. Never saw her again. I should have kept her contact info.

If you are are a suicidal drug addict due to child abuse or whatever reason don't go and have six children.

He was probably a better father than many out there. You have no right to say something like that.

Her Twitter account

The hacked posts were removed. If you go down some you can see how happy he looked awhile back in a video she posted of him singing on stage.

https://twitter.com/TalindaB

Phidias, I gotta say, man, you have a level of empathy (as well as an interest in other people) that is so rare in today's world..... it's such a great trait to possess...

have noticed that in your posts over the years and always appreciated that..

Thanks for your kind words, 11111, but believe me my friend, I'm not Mother Teresa either... :p Some people REALLY do get on my nerves, and as much as I can be touched by someone, I can also QUICKLY mute myself into a much meaner version of myself that would scare Tenny himself :D:naughty:;)... I just try to not let it show too much on PM, since I mainly come here to relax and have fun with people sharing the same passion... everyday life is another story. ;):)

No, but I really wish I had. Her name was Michelle and she was a great person. I know she was still in pain at the time and I think when she helped others that were depressed that it helped her too. She was a lot of fun to be around and I miss her friendship. She was a senior in college though and I was just a freshman. I changed colleges and she graduated. Never saw her again. I should have kept her contact info.

There are many people I too wish I had kept in touch with... well, and equally as much I wouldn't mind never crossing their path aanymore again... :p

Michelle... now I have that Beatles' song in my head... :)

Thanks for your kind words, 11111, but believe me my friend, I'm not Mother Teresa either... :p Some people REALLY do get on my nerves, and as much as I can be touched by someone, I can also QUICKLY mute myself into a much meaner version of myself that would scare Tenny himself :D:naughty:;)... I just try to not let it show too much on PM, since I mainly come here to relax and have fun with people sharing the same passion... everyday life is another story. ;):)

LOL!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity