over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT/ Message to PC gamers out there

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I don't know if you have checked it out yet, but Steam is running a hell of a sale on games through the beginning of January. Each 24 hour cycle they run a sale on a different set of games. Last night I got the newest version of Witcher for just $6.75. Today they are selling a great war game called Day of Defeat, source for just $2.50! These are high quality award winning games. Great stuff and a great price if youre into comuter gaming like me. All you need to do to purchase the games is download the game client for free off their website and then you download the game off the client. They have the manuals on available to print too and many of the games come preloaded with all of the downloadable content already on there. Unbeatable deals.

If you like Call of Duty 4, modern warfare they have that now for just $14.99. Thats 50% off regular price.

Last edited:
Do any of you guys play UFC 2010?

Do any of you guys play UFC 2010?

Is that for the PC, or is it console? I dont own a console except for the WII that I just bought my daughters,lol.

Maldorf i am the worst of all gamer nerds, take a guess and figure out what i play...hahahaha

World of Warcraft!!?

I used to be an Everquest nerd myself, until I had kids.

LOL. Hey I'm an old school D&D gamer myself. Ive not played in over 25 years but I think I would do it in a heart beat if I had a group of friends that wanted to start up a group! Hell, Ill even admit that I have gone to the local renaissance festival 3 years in a row now!

just picked up battlefield: bad company 2 for $7... gonna be playing the multiplayer all winter break.

Some awesome deals on there, thanks

I was into EQ and TFC (the poor sister of Counterstrike). This was actually my online handle when I played lol.

just picked up battlefield: bad company 2 for $7... gonna be playing the multiplayer all winter break.

Yeah, I bought that one too. Awesome price for that game. They just releaesd Vietnam too.

I was into EQ and TFC (the poor sister of Counterstrike). This was actually my online handle when I played lol.

LOL, yeah I was Maldorf on EQ. I started the first month it came out back in like 1997, I think that was the year. I was a Paladin and played for about 4 years. When I quit my playing time online was over 370 days :( So I was on that damn game over 1 year of the 4 or 25% of the average day! Thats why I dont play MMOs anymore. Although that new Star Wars The Old Republic is tempting when it comes out:D

maldorf ur r right that web is the best my son plays all pc games and thats where he gets his games from

i quit playing wow in february... after i realized that i wasted about 9 months of my life playing since the release.

WoW nerd here.... been playin for right at a year.

Wow and I thought I was the only pc gamer nerd :)

Starcraft 2
is where you will find me mostly.

I am not as bad as I used to be but still managed to get in an easy 2 hours of gaming ever day.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws