over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - Mio Liquid Water Enhancer

osiris

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Wow,

this stuff tastes amazing. I have been adding it in with every other container of water. It is very good flavor and subtle. i have tried like 3 different ones so far.

Anyone else tried it?

I like it because it allows to to adjust to your taste , some of the packets are to strong

I wasn't too impressed, especially for the price.

But, I'm used to Biotest's liquid flavoring, which is the best flavoring system, period. It's unfortunate their products are over priced. I would do anything for TP to offer a comparable flavoring system.

Peach tea is by far the best. I load a bottle of it up when I head to the gym to sip on it. The stuff is fantastic.

Strawberry watermelon is also good, but the peach is out of this world.

Peach tea is by far the best. I load a bottle of it up when I head to the gym to sip on it. The stuff is fantastic.

Strawberry watermelon is also good, but the peach is out of this world.
:yeahthat:

Same here -Z-
The peach tea is the BOMB

But, I'm used to Biotest's liquid flavoring, which is the best flavoring system, period. It's unfortunate their products are over priced. I would do anything for TP to offer a comparable flavoring system.

x2...too expensive for nothing spectacular. i'd rather just go to Wal-Mart and buy generic Crystal Light for 89 cents.

Its $3...lol. I could see a statement like that if the shit was $10 a bottle. It flavors 24 bottles of water for $3=-)

Its $3...lol. I could see a statement like that if the shit was $10 a bottle. It flavors 24 bottles of water for $3=-)

haha well how much are you putting in, i find the the things preeettty mild and if im drinking my normal amount of fluids everyday, i can kill one in 2-3 days....much rather just buy tons of cheap ass generic crystal light than MIO personally.

the only thing interesting about it is that its already a liquid :love:

I'm digging it, berry pomegranate is my favorite. Been going through a bottle a day.

Absolutely agree. It tastes kind of like grape actually. :)

BEAST

when my girl goes to the store we just call it 'purple'=-) We argue constantly about the flavor...LOL!

haha well how much are you putting in, i find the the things preeettty mild and if im drinking my normal amount of fluids everyday, i can kill one in 2-3 days....much rather just buy tons of cheap ass generic crystal light than MIO personally.

the only thing interesting about it is that its already a liquid :love:

have you seen the commercial bro? The best part is how cool it looks as it splashes into the water!=-)

Love it

Allows me to drink more fluids. I don't need much when it comes to flavor. I use 1 -2 squirts per 32 Ounce bottle. I like fruit punch. I go through 2 a week.

I like the berry pomegranate, the fruit punch is good too, tastes like red jello

I am dieting keto right now, so i helps with my OCD-like obsession about the 1gcarb/ serving in crystal light... MiO doesnt have the dextrose or maltodextrin filler that crystal light has

I like the berry pomegranate, the fruit punch is good too, tastes like red jello

I am dieting keto right now, so i helps with my OCD-like obsession about the 1gcarb/ serving in crystal light... MiO doesnt have the dextrose or maltodextrin filler that crystal light has

Exactly why I love it. Plus I have been able to double my fluid intake.

I love the stuff

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity