over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT/ MOVIE TRIVIA...Andrew Bryniarski

Steak Helmet

Banned
LATIMER is playing the killer in TEXAS CHAINSAW...

Also, JOHN LARQUET (sp) was the orginal KILLER inthe 1970's movie.

Steak, John Laroquette was not the original Leatherface. I was just watching I love the '70's on VHI and they had the original guy. Can't remember a name, but he is a nature photographer in maine now. Hates acting.

Andrew always plays the best chracters. From juicing in the program to a pain killer nut in Any Given Sunday. I will always remember the oil change scene in the program. Makes me cringe to this day. I still havent recovered.
"What doesnt kill me makes me stronger"
Rone

John Laroquete was the original narrator at the beginning of the film, and he does it again for the new version. Gunnar Hansen was the original leatherface. The blonde chick that screams alot (can't remember her name) from the original is a client of my wife's.

HAHA I just saw this movie tonight (the new one), scared the shit out of my wife. It was alot different than the original but one thing thats better for sure, the girl in the new one has some nice nipple action while running around in the rain. I kept waiting for them to pop out but sadly was denied. A nice set of bare titties used to be a requirement for a horror flick. What is going on with horror movies these days, need to get back to their roots.:confused: Also leatherface has to be the easiest character to play in a movie, just run with a chainsaw and F stuff up.

Rone Daremmc said:
Andrew always plays the best chracters. From juicing in the program to a pain killer nut in Any Given Sunday. I will always remember the oil change scene in the program. Makes me cringe to this day. I still havent recovered.
"What doesnt kill me makes me stronger"
Rone

those really were his only 2 memorable roles.... he has been in some really bad movies too like black mask 2.... that was horrid.

I remember seeing Lattimer in The Program and thinking how huge he was! But, in Any Given Sunday he is a freakin monster! He looked awesome in that movie! I have seen pictures of him recently and he looks strange?:confused: How does he look in this new flick??

TH

program
anygiven sunday
he was a boxer in the cuba gooding movie(idk if it was pearl harbor or not)
he was in quite a few more, oh the LA bank robbery movie, he was a robber
ive seen a few recents, hes still a gorilla
frk

saint808 said:

those really were his only 2 memorable roles.... he has been in some really bad movies too like black mask 2.... that was horrid.

Wasn't he in 1 of the Batman movies also?

I remember in HIGHER LEARNING he played a skin head that gets his lights knocked out....hmmm, it is hard to believe a man of that size and caliber having a glass jaw......OH YEAH IT IS A MOVIE :)

Higher Learning

That movie pissed me off.I know real skins,and I know some that are jacked hardcore bastards,there is no fucking way that movie portrayed them honestly.In that scene when busterryhmes and icecube along with a few other homeboys faced off on the skins,haha what bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!Heres reality....a skin lattimers size would destroy 3-4 on his own,add the others who are just insane and you could see a different outcome.Hollywood sucks.......

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws