advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT/ My girls beating breast cancer again :)

Cannibal, I'm very sorry to hear the news. She sounds like a fighter though. I wish both of you all the best. One of our veteran brothers here, Brick, is having a kidney removed today due to cancer. Love and best wishes to everyone dealing with this!

I will be praying for her.

Life places us in strange situations... often times we have no explanation for why we are experiencing what we are, but I believe these experiences are here for a reason. Your GF is a fighter and she is an inspiration... To have the mental and physical strength to battle cancer is no easy, but she is doing it.

I am sure she loves you very much for staying by her side. Stay positive, the both of you, and weather the storm.

My dad(72) RECENTLY HAD 3/4 OF HIS STOMACH REMOVED DUE TO a cancerous tumor. He is too stubborn and set in his ways that between the time he was diagnosed and we found out, i couldnt convince him that that there were like 300 natural cures for cancer, and at least 5 different ways that tumor could have been "starved" without having to resort to surgery. In any case, they sucessfully removed the tumor, tested his lymph nodes to see if the cancer spread, it did not. I have 100% faith he is healed. prayers DEFINATELY help, and he even mentioned he knew he had many people praying for him. I will continue to pray for YOURS, and i know one of the rules of the forum is to leave religion out of topics...but i will boldly say this. She was already healed 2,000 years ago. All you have to do is simply BELIEVE that healing is made available. I don't know what religion you are, but if i did not offend you, and you would like me to expand on this topic some more, PM me and we can talk on email. I persinally do not go through even one minute thinking my dad is not 100% healed, thats how strong my faith is. Anyway it makes me happy all the good people contributing that they will pray for her. Just my two cents...

Thanks all for your thoughts & prayers.
Have had a few set backs this last fortnight, it's so dam unpredictable, but she's still making some slow progress, which is the main thing. Has been rocked pretty dam hard by the treatments, much harder than the first time around, she's still managing to smile once in a while and put on a brave face despite that. Cant wait to hear the word remission again, and get her healthy again :)

I've been offline for a few days and have yet to have a chance to read all the longer posts and links,videos etc posted.
I'll have a proper read when I get home and can take it all in, right now on my phone waiting for blood tests, so a lil differcult.
We both appreciate the time people have put in to take the time to put detailed replies and suggestions in. Every piece of knowledge helps and is appreciated greatly. I don't believe there's one specific cure, and to beat it it has to be a multi sided attack, medical, nutritional, mental, spiritual, etc...and I'm no expert on any of those so any input is helpful

Something to keep her warm during treatment:

Sweatshirts made with openings for the IV.

:)

**broken link removed**

https://www.etsy.com/market/chemo_shirt

I know when I get IVs, they chill me to the bone. Hopefully this will make her more comfortable.

One minute cure

My heart goes out to your girlfriend and you...my mom died 1997 from cancer and I was diagnosed with t-cell lymphoma February 2005. I researched all the things that cause cancer and did the opposite. Cancer grows in anaerobic high acidic environments and thrives on sugar. I put an ozonator on my water system to add oxygen into my system, cut all simple sugars and checked my ph levels throughout the day to keep alkaline. Btw, Dr. Fred Hatfield aka Dr. Squat was diagnosed with cancer and cured himself with staying on a ketogenic diet...starving the cancer cells to death.
There is a book called The One Minute Cure...It utilizes food grade hydrogen peroxide to oxygenate the body. If interested I have this on an E book and would be happy to email it to.
All my best to you both...God Bless, Jeff

When I was going through cancer a lot of my friends would send me links on the latest cure. Apparently all I needed was a little baking soda and some marijuana and I would have been cured. Quite frankly I found it annoying. I'm not going to listen to some quack when my oncologist has three PhD's and 20 years of experience with my specific cancer. I know they mean well but what I really wanted was for them to talk to me about something other than cancer. Everyone has to deal with it in their own way including my friends. But when they visited me I wanted an escape from my reality not more anecdotal cures. When you have cancer you don't own your body. I just wanted some sense of normalcy again.

Anyways thats my advice. Let the doctors do their job. You do your job which is to support her and let her feel normal.

Thats awesome thats shes beating it bro! just keep encouraging her and being there for her.

Cannibal, I am sorry your girl has to deal with this again. She really is a true warrior. Even so, she needs your support, as you are already doing. Those times when she is tired, remind her that you are in this together and better days are coming. You are in this journey together. Keep fighting and don't give up. A positive outlook will carry you both far. Sounds like you two already have that. I'm a survivor too and please know, you have people that know how difficult it is to fight cancer on so many levels and you are not in this alone.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity