over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: NASA Loses Moon Landing Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't seen it answered in anyone ramblings so I will ask again.
Is it not possible to finding the landing zone with a telescope on a clear night?
Or it that not even considered proof enough for some?
My god is it really that much of a crime to let us think we actually accomplished something first without faking it or lying about our intentions.
I have a better idea explain to me just what the hell our jets are spewing out over the global in those wonderful contrails I see!
to hell with a harmless moon landing explain to me what they are doing to us with the contrails!

Is it not possible to finding the landing zone with a telescope on a clear night? Or it that not even considered proof enough for some? My god is it really that much of a crime to let us think we actually accomplished something first without faking it or lying about our intentions.

I'm not sure about the telescope thing, I imagine you'd have to have an extremely advanced one tho if it were possible.. There's an orbiter right now (LRO) that NASA recently launched that took pics of the landing zones in the past week.. They're not all that detailed, but they show evidence.. Japan also recently had an orbiter, and even tho it was quite a ways from the surface, it produced 3D images of what the view would look like from the ground.. They did this for the Apollo landing sites, and the skylines matched up 100% perfectly to the 1969 photos.. That right there is absolutely indisputable evidence since there would be NO other possible way in 1969 to have pics from the surface of the moon - so the only for us to have pics of the skyline from back then, was to be ON the surface.. There was certainly no advanced 3D technology back then, so the possibility that an orbiter took the pics is totally impossible.. Yea, a movie set my ass.. And then the people that just refuse to believe NASA and their own country - well this was another country verifying it..

Exactly. Good point. Also, prove we didn't. Prove we did not land on the moon. You can't, all you can do is present the evidence that you chose to believe. And all I can do is present the evidence that I chose to believe. The only way to prove it is for all of us here to get together and take a trip to the moon. lol.

Want me to give NASA a call?:D

Much agreed! Finally a conclusion! We jump a ship.... and when we get there the looser buys the Cuervo all the way home ;)

Fuck, i have finally had a normal debate and no one except Booger ended up hateing me. Shit man, i respect everyone of you guys... the thing is, we just choose who to believe and who not. Either way we still have to live HERE on earth together so why the hell not just get along ya know.
I mean... shit i cant help im right and your wrong and you just cant see that:D

Much agreed! Finally a conclusion! We jump a ship.... and when we get there the looser buys the Cuervo all the way home ;)

Fuck, i have finally had a normal debate and no one except Booger ended up hateing me. Shit man, i respect everyone of you guys... the thing is, we just choose who to believe and who not. Either way we still have to live HERE on earth together so why the hell not just get along ya know.
I mean... shit i cant help im right and your wrong and you just cant see that:D

LMAO! Likewise!:D

Last edited:
its clear to see that we are all very interested in this topic. maybe we will go back there one day!

ok

as the great stan lee of marvel comics fame says....'NUFF SAID

Uh... if it was "out further it would float away?" ... well it seems that tonka toy tin can they sent up in 1969 didnt float away and it had 250,000 miles to do it in.
The space station is 375 miles out... thats how far the shuttle has been. No further. Your telling me that in 1969 we where hell bent on getting out out of the earths orbit and landing on other planets so bad we had to beat the Russians... but after that we just said fuck it, lets blow BILLIONS just to float around 400 miles or less and do nothing now? Sure... you know why? By faking the moon landing using a tin can and a couple of patsies to do it we generated EXACLY what was intended.... billions of dollars shoved into NASA and the defunked space program. So... why would we go back again? Its not going to generate billions.... its purpose was served. We beat the Russians and we filled the pockets of NASA and all the liars that faked the missions.

Now... you mentioned Russians putting dogs into outer space to test the radiation....
"Lets compare the Apollo cover-up with the USSR launch of the dog called Laika into space. She was launched into Space to see what the effects of Space travel would have on a live creature.

It was publicly announced that Laika died painlessly when her oxygen supply ran out, but the truth was finally revealed many years later that the dog had in fact died when the front nose cone of the craft carrying her had been ripped off after reaching Earth's orbit and that the dog probably died from the intense heat of the Sun.
Further investigations revealed that the nose cone had actually been designed to do this. So, in fact, the makers of the rocket had known that the dog would die even before she was sent into space... this evidence took 30 years to be revealed to the general public."

Also... the MAIN reason Russians had NOT sent anyone into space is because they had measured the amount of radiation and deemed it instant death to anyone trying to pass through the Van Allen belt. The space shuttle astronauts where even quoted as saying they where scared of the radiation coming from the Van Allen belt when they where docked at the international space station... the radiation was coming through the 1/4 inch thick aluminum shields on there helmets and they could see it with the naked eye.
Now consider this... they where not even remotely close to the Van Allen belt much less going through it.... and they had 2000k technology, not 1969 tonka toy Hollywood hyped play craft.

25) In 1998, the Space Shuttle flew to one of its highest altitudes ever, three hundred and fifty miles, hundreds of miles below merely the beginning of the Van Allen Radiation Belts. Inside of their shielding, superior to that which the Apollo astronauts possessed, the shuttle astronauts reported being able to "see" the radiation with their eyes closed penetrating their shielding as well as the retinas of their closed eyes. For a dental x-ray on Earth which lasts 1/100th of a second we wear a 1/4 inch lead vest. Imagine what it would be like to endure several hours of radiation that you can see with your eyes closed from hundreds of miles away with 1/8 of an inch of aluminium shielding!"

Now... the 32k memory computer.... what the hell? Are you going to tell me all the technology it would take to put a man 250,000 miles from earth... stay in communication, record data... send back photos and video... route the flight plans.... control the space craft and shoot it back through orbit relied on nothing more then a simple calculator sized computer? Come on man... get real. The damn space shuttle still fucks up via the computer and its the most sophisticated flight computer on earth. Yeah bro.. i can see Armstrong in outer space, 250,000 miles out using a damn double A battery sized calculator to figure out how long it was going to take to get back.... lets see, 250,000miles Xs 24 hours in a day... 24000 miles an hour... "duhhhh Nasa, my batteries died".... bwahahaha... im SURRRRE.

Oh... btw, the company (Hasselblad) and owners (Jan Lundberg) that made the SPECIAL camera that was said to have been used on the Apollo 11 mission publicly stated that there is no way there camera would have worked in the extreme temps the moon had. From -180F in the shade to an incredible +200F in full Sunshine.. They said the camera would have fucked up and never recorded a thing... thats from the COMPANY. Not a conspiracy theorist. Also, Kodak even publicly exclaimed that if they had film that would withstand those kind of temps then they would have been selling it to the public a long time ago. It doesnt simply didnt exist. Fact... not conspiracy bro

Shit man... how can anyone believe this bullshit. I mean, i know some think i am a fruitloop but if you open your mind and little and just "think" about this... its just bullshit. The main goal was to do something to generate the publics interest so they could funnel billions into a failing space program. Guess what? It worked! Most people would never think the government would try and pull off something like this... i say "why not"? It worked? It filled there pockets... they beat the Russians, it made them look superior.... yet we have quotes from the astronauts them self claiming the government was planning on taping this event in a studio just in case it failed.
I honestly feel sorry for all the people who are just this gullible and fall for this crap.

Now... will someone PLEASE take time to explain ONE simple question i have laid out here? IF THAT DAMN ROCKET LANDED ON THE MOON... IT HAD TO HAVE USED THE ROCKET POWERED BOOSTERS UNDER IT TO DO SO... THAT ROCKET SHOOTS OUT 10,000 DEGREE HEAT ECT... EVERYONE HAS SEEN THE PICTURES. EVERYONE AGREES THEY ARE REAL... SO PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW IN THE HELL THERE IS DUST AND SMALL ROCKS LAYING RIGHT UNDER WHERE THE THING WAS SAID TO HAVE LANEDED? HOW? HOW? My oscillating bed room fan will blow hard enough to do that... why didnt rocket thrusters that fly someone 250k miles do the same or any at all. Simple question. Whats the answer?
This thread is fantastic, really good read and entertaining as fuck w the bickering going on, I don’t even want to say what i think lol but anyways awesome read here 👍👍

I don't believe it.

I'm not trying to be a bonehead, it's just that a 6.5 kicks significantly more than an M16 & requires the shooter to move their offhand from the forestock back to the bolt, make 4 fast motions, them replace the offhand back onto the forestock to aid in regaining a clear sight pic & another ACCURRATE follow up shot.

This is 3 shots minimum, not just the 2 declared by the coroner.

ALSO, the mormon tapes show Mr Kenedys forehead opening up as hit by a high energy shot from approximately the same level as his head was at, NOT from the library window.

Oswald would have had to pop off 2 shots into Kennedys' neck & upper chest area, then run down the stairs to get the head shot, then run back up the stairs & abandon his 6.5 back into same room the first 2 shots were fired from.

Ignoring the very expert shooting required fromthe upper window, I'm a little skeptical that Oswald could run down the stairs, heart beating like hell, panting like a dog, then get a clear head shot (without getting shot himself), then run back up the stairs again...

The physics don't agree with the official version, just like they don't agrre with the official version of how other buildings near the twin towers just decided collapse out of sheer sympathy with the loss of the towers...

The supposedly scientific explanation for that is that the admittedly enormous friction from all that falling concrete/steel/glass was enough to create adequate heat that magically transferred efficiently enough through the soil between the fallen towers & the untouched fallen adjacent building. Even with the tightly packed, paved over upper layer, the 40 or 50 feet of dirt between the two sites would never be able to transfer the towers friction heat efficiently enough to cause the adjacent building to collapse from thermally induced spalling in the concrete footings & base area.

Neither official versions are valid...
Whoa…😳

Curious wtf you were searching for on a bodybuilding forum that led you to this thread….?

Genuinely curious

Lol I stumbled across it searching through threads I think not even sure… it was fate maybe

The original google link is no longer available. I think it is a conspiracy coverup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members