over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT- Nebraska joining Big Ten

lol only the number ONE defense last year son

LOL. What's your point, son? Iowa 'Freakin' State - 9 Bugeaters - 7 !!!!

How's that number ONE defense working for you, SON ?? You lost to Iowa State !! Defend (pun intended) that! I don't care if you would have beaten Florida, Texas, Ohio State or USC, you still lost to the mighty cyclones of IOWA STATE!! Quit living in the past and face reality. The bugeaters are a below average program. You played in the Big12 North and you've still sucked for years, SON. Did I mention you lost to IOWA STATE?

LOL. What's your point, son? Iowa 'Freakin' State - 9 Bugeaters - 7 !!!!

How's that number ONE defense working for you, SON ?? You lost to Iowa State !! Defend (pun intended) that! I don't care if you would have beaten Florida, Texas, Ohio State or USC, you still lost to the mighty cyclones of IOWA STATE!! Quit living in the past and face reality. The bugeaters are a below average program. You played in the Big12 North and you've still sucked for years, SON. Did I mention you lost to IOWA STATE?

listen broski...why would the big 10 want a below average program? nebraska is most likely going to be undefeated heading into the big 12 championship game this year against oklahoma. every major publication has nebraska in the top 10. plz let me know what great team your a fan of...i cant wait for the answer

lol...

Hell bro..that was a long time ago...This year, we are fighting for a Big Ten championship !!! hell our freshman QB almost beat you guys....Are you sure you wanna play us this year ? :eek::D;)

oh yeah, Dan great web site....nice set up

Thanks Chris still have much to add to it... need to put pics up soon also of prep! Yea your QB played well in the shoe I was there, your offensive line held more shirts then a employee at a clothing store. Luck is what kept Iowa in that game.. otherwise it would have been a 30-13 game. But you still lost... again ;) 14-45 now against OSU!

Listen and stop drinking your own koolaid. The last time nebraska won a national title and was relevant in college football their current players were still in DIAPERS and fresh off their mamas titties! Suh is gone and so is their "almost" good year(HAHA!). I think the "Little Ten and big One(ohio st)" aka big ten(even though they had eleven), is a good fit for nebraska with their 70's offense(ITS CALLED A FORWARD PASS people!):eek: As for ohio if they dont win at least 9(should win them all) in that weak conference they are worse than they appear. by the way, the last time they won a national title over miami they won bc of one of the absolute worst calls in history especially in the national championship! ESPN ranked it as one of the worst calls in sports history on the "big stage". i knew it was a horrible call when it happened and i was pulling for ohio bc i dont like miami but i even had to admit they wouldve lost if not for that bad call.:rolleyes: the big ten cant even compete on a consistent basis with the pac ten as is evident in the rose bowl almost every year. there is a man i work with who is over 60 years old and he said that the big ten has never been able to beat the pac ten(often). its just how it is. besides, bf that win, when was their last title? HELLO! However, over the last 25 YEARS in college football,the SEC has been the most dominant conference in college football while the big ten has won very few titles. I think we all agree this realignment deal is all about MONEY! by joining the pac ten, teams coming from the big 12 will make about 10million more per year based on revenues and tv contracts alone! So to sum it up, if your conference: 1) hasnt won around HALF of the last 20 national titles or; 2)hasnt won most of the national titles this decade or CENTURY! or; 3)consistently have the most teams in the top 25 AND top 10.....................SSSSSSHHHHHHHUUUUUUUTTTTTUUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!:):):)

blah blah blah... SEC blah blah blah... excuse me while I vomit again. Where was the SEC 10 years ago, 20 years ago, no where, congrats youve had a good run... some colleges have been doing this since 1942. While others are just catching on... now Alabama has been consistently at the top in every decade... the rest?? What happened when the precious SEC went to play USC? You wont play them... cause you wont win. Bama actually is playing Penn St this year... wow outside your conference in the regular season??? Holy shit least Bama figured it out. Its funny how most SEC fans cant root for their team cuz their not that good, but they can root for their conference. Like UGA fans down here.... cheering SEC, but getting their butts handed to them every year in conference.... GO UGA.... I mean SEC!

blah blah blah... SEC blah blah blah... excuse me while I vomit again. Where was the SEC 10 years ago, 20 years ago, no where, congrats youve had a good run... some colleges have been doing this since 1942. While others are just catching on... now Alabama has been consistently at the top in every decade... the rest?? What happened when the precious SEC went to play USC? You wont play them... cause you wont win. Bama actually is playing Penn St this year... wow outside your conference in the regular season??? Holy shit least Bama figured it out. Its funny how most SEC fans cant root for their team cuz their not that good, but they can root for their conference. Like UGA fans down here.... cheering SEC, but getting their butts handed to them every year in conference.... GO UGA.... I mean SEC![/QUOTE]

Thank you...GAWWWD DAMN, Im sick of this crap.....PICK A SCHOOL NOT A CONFERENCE! Guess what, I HATE every other big ten team, I do not cheer for the entire conference! It goes in cycles, trust me. You werent alwasy the best conference and you wont always be the best conference...But none of that matters bc CHEER FOR A FVCKING SCHOOL, NOT A CONFERENCE!!!!

SEC expansion...

Should be interesting to see what Mike Slive does with the SEC to keep pace with the Big 10 & Pac 10. I'm hearing a lot of talk about Texas A&M to the SEC fwiw....that's interesting since Gene Stallings, former A&M player and Alabama national title winning HC is on the board of regents at A&M, is supposedly the one leading the charge for this.

ROLL TIDE!

listen broski...why would the big 10 want a below average program? nebraska is most likely going to be undefeated heading into the big 12 championship game this year against oklahoma. every major publication has nebraska in the top 10. plz let me know what great team your a fan of...i cant wait for the answer

"Broski"?? What the hell is that?

I'm not a fan of a certain school. I'm an LSU grad/alum. Meaning I actually went to school there. Not just a fan.

Every major publication has Texas and Oklahoma both ranked higher than the bugeaters. Again, what's your point? Damn, I hope you go undefeated in the weakest division in all of college football. After going undefeated in the mighty Big 12 North, you know you're gonna choke one off and get your ass handed to you by the Big 12 south representative in the conference championship.

Listen, 20 years ago, when the bugeaters played in the Big 2, they WERE contenders but it's 2010 and Little Red are pretenders. Shit happens.

Just saw this......

Just saw this twitter update on the Alabama site I frequent:

"SEC commissioner Mike Slive in College Station today...more to come"

Also hearing rumblings that UNC is getting the full court press from the SEC. Interesting to say the least.

AP13 if that is true then that would be awesome that he is going forth with his plan of trying to get Texas and Texas A&M. Florida State is also being heavily recruited along with Georgia tech and Clemson for the SEC. We will see. I JUST WANT A FUCKING PLAYOFF!

SEC & A&M......

Well guys, it's looking like the Texas A&M to SEC deal is real close to completion. Really, from what I'm hearing, the only thing possibly standing in the way of it would be some kind of back room political dealing in the Texas state government. The interesting question now is who will the SEC and Mike Slive go after for the 14th team. Lots of high profile names being tossed around so we'll see before too long. Be great to get a UNC or Va Tech.

Also, A&M not following Texas along to the Pac 10/16 could be throwing a big wrench into that merger from what I'm reading.

This is shaping up into one hell of an off-season, eh?

ROLL TIDE!

Alabama Crimson Tide SEC and BCS National Champions
Mark Ingram #22 - Alabama's First Heisman Trophy Winner

There will be no "Pac 16", A&M will not join the SEC and the Big 12 will become The Big 12 with only 10 teams. There's a slim chance they (Big12) will invite BYU and Air Force

The Big 12/10 will sign a 4 yr TV contract, some teams will make 14 million per year with, others will make 20 million(UT). Texas will be able to create their own TV network and there will be no conference championship.

I was hoping A&M would go to the SEC and become the likes of MSU and Vandy. A&M has always made me laugh. They have this history that all Aggies believe has been stellar but they have nothing to show for this supposed, glorious history.

texas to pac 16 with texas tech, ok state and ok.........they already have colorado.........

sec will add a&m, and the BIG 12 will dissolve into a mid major.

boise state is already going to the mountain west..........

texas to pac 16 with texas tech, ok state and ok.........they already have colorado.........

sec will add a&m, and the BIG 12 will dissolve into a mid major.

boise state is already going to the mountain west..........

Wow....you were really off on this one werent ya bud :)

......off?....

.......Only reason he was off is because Texas didn't count on A&M not being a sheep and blindly following Texas to the Pac 10. That's where Texas' plan of a mass exodus to the Pac 10 got all fouled up.

.......Only reason he was off is because Texas didn't count on A&M not being a sheep and blindly following Texas to the Pac 10. That's where Texas' plan of a mass exodus to the Pac 10 got all fouled up.

Ooook, well it doesnt matter why he was off, nothing he said was going to happen happened, i didnt realize you guys were so close.

Sorry all, felt like talking a little College Football.....I am a die-hard Ohio State fan and i am PSYYYYYCHED about this. Nebraska is a perfect addition to the Big Ten. Welcome aboard Cornhusker Nation, I have always felt that you are one of the best fan bases in the country; black shirts, triple-option, corn heads...love it all. I know some of you are probably a little freaked about missing out on some Big 12 rivalries, but trust me: Nebraska v OSU, Nebraska v Penn State, Wisconsin, Michigan.....Is it September yet?!

Couldn't agree more as a WI fan! I can't wait for football to start. We even got our signup going for fantasy FB already.

WRONG! Do you really think Texas didn't go to the Pac because of A&M? You must be an aggie. Texas didn't go to the Pac10 because of money. They will make more money in the Big12 and be able to have their own TV network! Pac 10 doesn't allow individual schools to have their own television networks and that was the main reason for staying, that and the money. It's only a 4 year deal and I'm sure when the current contract expires the Big12 will dissolve.

Ooook, well it doesnt matter why he was off, nothing he said was going to happen happened, i didnt realize you guys were so close.

it isnt that...........just hind site is 20/20 my friend

boise is in the mwc in 2011 i think and colorado to pac 10 in 2012

the other scenarios didnt occur cuz of texas

Sorry Mig, you're wrong but that's OK.........that's not unusual for a corndog.
ANd no I'm not an Aggie......Die Hard Crimson Tide here, sport.

abbot, Ohio St record vs SEC in bowl games? 0 & 9! Just sayin'.....LMAO!

Hold on, HERO. Wrong??? Prove to me I'm wrong. You saying I'm wrong and then adding nothing, is equivalent to taking your ball and going home. You don't want to go out like that, do you?

You've spewed false information all over this thread and you're telling me I'm wrong? Why can't some people admit their wrong? It's no big deal(being right or wrong) but some people refuse to admit it. It's just a conversation regarding football !! Hell, if I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it.

and...

How was those Bama teams in the 90's after they had their USC-like party? Dont recall that happening with OSU? Do a search on most prestigous College football programs all time.... no SEC schools that lead the pack.... again, be a BAMA fan... the whole SEC conference schmoe stuff is vomitriffic! How is the SEC's record against USC? Where was the SEC before 1996? None of the teams who have won the NC in the last few years even remotely touches the greatest teams all time... Yes Bama is a great football program.. again. The only team really in the last 20-30 years that has consistently been doing anything. Welcome Florida, and LSU some programs have been doing this since 1942... check how many losing seasons OSU has had since then ;)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear