over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ot: need girl advice? blogging help!

You sound a lot like me. I thought I was an ugly guy but then I hit 16 to 17 girls would treat me like I was a star but I wasn't used to it and didn't know how to deal with these beautiful girls suddenly being in love with me. It want until I hit about twenty that my inner me caught up to the fairly new outer me, if that makes sense. Then I got serious about bbing and built this body and attracted yet another type of women. But model, strippers, whatever, I finally knew hoe to handle. But I learned something, why be with a woman that just loved me for my face, or height and body, or clothes and hair etc etc.. I realized I'd rather be with someone that knew and loved the true me. I realized it wouldn't be fun or cool to be the 'aging pretty boy', picking up young hot girls at the bar/club. I think learning those types of things are just as important as learning how to attract the type of women you want and how to deal with her once you get in the door. Just a thought to keep in mind if you really do this blog. Also if you are a good looking guy and you take decent care of yourself (grooming, clothing etc), then you don't need any pick up lines or methods to get a hot woman. You could be the biggest form inside, but if you are blessed outside, then you won't have a problem, BUT you will have a problem holding onto her once she realizes you weren't what you thought she was getting, and if anyone would even want to keep a shallow girl like that, then that's where I think a blog like yours could help that type of guy out...tips to hold onto that type of hot woman, once you for your foot in the door...Great idea. If you ever need any tips or ideas for the blog, feel free to ask, I may be a retired 'ol dirty bastard, but once in the club, always in the club Lmao :)

Haha...I think most of us have screwed ourselves by our lifestyle. The see us coming and think, "Manwhore".

I can't tell you how many times I've heard, when I meet someone the SECOND time..."I was surprised that you were laid back and funny. I thought you'd be an arrogant jerk" Um...great!

Which means our first impression is not what we'd like it to be. We end up having to overcome our look, rather than it being the advantage we wish it were.

Best thing for me has been just relaxing and not having a goal with a girl. If she likes you, the goal takes care of itself.

Edit *you could be the biggest dork* not form lol. And yes a guy that has a nice build and takes care of himself will sometimes give off the wrong 'vibe' to a woman. But usually even the biggest nerd can land a gorgeous girl, if he just has the balls to go and talk to her. Those types usually never get genuine men approaching them, because they are intimidated by them. So just being a nice guy and stricking up an honest no bs convo will get you in. My sister is absolutely gorgeous, I'd bet big money that most straight men here would kill for a date with her, yet you'd be surprised with some of the horribly average looking men she has dated, just because they had the guts to approach her and ask her out. Confidence, not cockiness trumps all, even good looks and a built body.

Edit *you could be the biggest dork* not form lol. And yes a guy that has a nice build and takes care of himself will sometimes give off the wrong 'vibe' to a woman. But usually even the biggest nerd can land a gorgeous girl, if he just has the balls to go and talk to her. Those types usually never get genuine men approaching them, because they are intimidated by them. So just being a nice guy and stricking up an honest no bs convo will get you in. My sister is absolutely gorgeous, I'd bet big money that most straight men here would kill for a date with her, yet you'd be surprised with some of the horribly average looking men she has dated, just because they had the guts to approach her and ask her out. Confidence, not cockiness trumps all, even good looks and a built body.

Best comment of the thread right there! I personally believe I'm a below average looking guy, but have had confidence in the past when approaching a good looking female. Rejection sucks, but hey, it's her loss, not yours! That's the approach I always took. That's how I met my wife, and I've never been happier!!!

I just slam test and whip my c*ck out... Works everytime:headbang:

walk up to a random girl and ask a cheezy question like Hey, who lies more, guys or girls ? and then tell her wow my aunt has the same jacket as yours

Most of the time I walk up to a girl and ask "excuse me, are those tits taken"? :D

Are you having a laugh? Is this MantusJohn? Seriously get over yourself. A true gent would never start a thread like this. It may sound like your trying to help but to me it is quite the opposite.

Guess what I used to get loads of girls when I was 20 but would I fuck start a thread bragging about it and offering my love guru advice.

Hey if people want to listen then it's a good thing. But imo I would rather you not clog this forum with shite threads. But looks like your getting some replies so good on you... feed your fragile ego.

I know, I hate off topic threads too, but I figured posting 1 in the last 4 years of being a member here would be alright. I was looking more for help on blogging more than anything, I guess the back story was irrelevant. I would probably edit if I knew how...didn't think it would offend anyone. I wouldn't ever state anything like this in real life, but this is internet and I'm not looking to put a face to my screen name.

You all making too complicated...Just be yourself and you will get a girl that is the right match for you. It may take more time than others etc.

All this ways to pick up girls etc. trying so hard you only going to attract the wrong kind, unless that's your intentions to attract the wrong kind then just act like you got money and be a muscle head and that should not be a problem.

I know, I hate off topic threads too, but I figured posting 1 in the last 4 years of being a member here would be alright. I was looking more for help on blogging more than anything, I guess the back story was irrelevant. I would probably edit if I knew how...didn't think it would offend anyone. I wouldn't ever state anything like this in real life, but this is internet and I'm not looking to put a face to my screen name.

It wasn't about making off topic threads at all... yours had a much better purpose than most. You should make a thread about anything you want.

After I posted I actually felt I may have sounded like abit of a dick. I am not the sort to check peoples posts at all. But I noticed your join date but I didn't recognize your username so I scanned over your old posts for 30 secs. You seem like a good guy and nothing like Mantusjohn etc.

You didn't offend me in the slightest I just thought you sounded like a dick. Writing you get 12 girls texting you everyday etc and how this will help others just made me laugh.

Someone mentioned how this will help people get the relationship they want. But surely someone who is bragging about getting all these different girls isn't the best role model for someone who genuinelly cares about a certain girl.

I am sure you have alot of good info to tell. But to me your 25 and your getting girls now and it's gone to your head and your simply over complicating everything.

Putting on an act will never get you a long lasting relationship. If you want a one night stand then sure do what you want. But to me all you can do is be yourself. Confidence is key.. it's everything as if you don't have it you won't even approach a girl. But think about it this way if it's meant to be maybe the girl for you wants you to mess up your words and look embarassed... maybe she doesn't want someone who looks like he chats up a new girl every night.

But obviously in most cases confidence is key so if your that insecure you have to work on how you talk to people. Just try not to put some much pressure on yourself... just do it. If girl rejects you it's fine cos she has a bf or simply doesn't like you.

The purpose of a thread like this is a good one and many could benefit from it... but the delivery is wrong.

Just adding some of the posts in this thread are hilarious.... in a bad way.

Well I don't think it should always be up to men to ask out women? I couldn't speak when I met my man I thought he was that amazing, all my words come out the wrong way I was like one of the geeks off Superbad (very funny film) So I went totally out of my comfort zone, bit the bullet and went and gave him my number. And I feel like the luckiest girl in the world that my effort paid off. X

I thought it was so cute when you gave me your number. That day was the best day of my life. You went bright red and looked adorable. You have made me the happiest man alive. You are there for me no matter what. You even love hearing about me talking about the gym! I can tell you everything. I am so lucky and will spend the rest of my life showing you how much I love you. Guys this is what you can get if your just yourself and truthful from day 1.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL