over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT NFL goodbye Russell 🥲

Gizmo

Registered
Russell leaving my hawks in a questionable trade IMO. They gave up two firsts for Jamal Adams 2 years ago and now get two firsts for Russell Wilson and a good player in Noah Fant + some minor stuff. Broncos looking stacked.

I just heard this on FOX Sports. I thought Russell would stay till the contract ran out. Donkeys, sorry I mean Broncos, are going for it all in a tough division.

Seachickens, I mean Seahawks, rebuilding?

Great move for the hawks after maybe an all time franchise destroying trade in Adams then over paying him

Mr Ciara isn't the humble team player he was early on, he's busy selling fragrances and sitting with the commish and he had a McNabb belly at the pro bowl.

As a hawk fan I'd be excited to get what they got and look forward to a rebuild. Pete and Russ went from a potential dynasty to a meme over the years

Rodgers is staying in Green Bay.

..... thought the Broncos we're going after Rodgers.
Pending Wilson's approval, he's going to Denver. It's a huge trade deal. I don't know what Denver had to give up to get him.

I have laugh that articles are saying Pitt "lost out on" Rodgers and now Wilson. Rodgers would have come with Adam's and cost more than our entire offense and Wilson is on back end of his career.

im a Broncos fan so this is a big pickup. Once Rodgers said he was coming back, they moved fast.
Russ still has 5+ years left too. Great pickup for them.

But my god this division is staaacked now.

Great move for the hawks after maybe an all time franchise destroying trade in Adams then over paying him

Mr Ciara isn't the humble team player he was early on, he's busy selling fragrances and sitting with the commish and he had a McNabb belly at the pro bowl.

As a hawk fan I'd be excited to get what they got and look forward to a rebuild. Pete and Russ went from a potential dynasty to a meme over the years

It’s crazy. They were such a good team years ago during those Super Bowl runs and had a dynasty and it slowly fell apart.

It’s crazy. They were such a good team years ago during those Super Bowl runs and had a dynasty and it slowly fell apart.
Pitt blew it too. Bell, Brown, Ward, Polamalu, all in their prime strong offense/defense. They could have kept that going. Their management and coaching is pathetic though. They'll find a way to screw up this draft, too.

Russel Wilson is a fucking weirdo robot. I think his best days are behind him. Good luck to him playing Mahomes and Herbert twice a year…. Hawks needed to reboot anyways.
Spot on. He's about the age where McNabb declined and was unloaded to the Redskins. In addition he was sporting the dad bod at the pro bowl and is Ciara's beta male. Not a fan. He's not like Brady or Rogers who has the fire imo. I think it was Sherman who called him sensitive after Sherman left Seattle.

They must be nuts.
Yeah, I think Seattle won. Russ looked pretty bad last season with a very very good WR core. Seattle clears a ton of cap space and picks up a ton of pics plus a starting TE. Denver comes out OK if Russ becomes old Russ, but he has taken a beating. He isn’t old but I’m not sure he is the same caliber player he was a few years ago.

Yeah, I think Seattle won. Russ looked pretty bad last season with a very very good WR core. Seattle clears a ton of cap space and picks up a ton of pics plus a starting TE. Denver comes out OK if Russ becomes old Russ, but he has taken a beating. He isn’t old but I’m not sure he is the same caliber player he was a few years ago.
Yeah he was getting 500, 600 yds rushing in seasons past. It takes a toll. 180yds rushing this past season with the least amount of passing yards in almost 10 years. Not exactly a great sign but who knows. Who thought A. Brown was going to come around? Or Beckham. Maybe he's had some friction between coaching staff or management.

Well Russell and Rodgers were the 2 big dominoes that the league was waiting for to fall. Free agency starts next week, so it will get more interesting.

Freaking Dolphins should have gone all out on Watson.The afc is stacked!

The Seattle roster is such a revolving door it's hard to be a Hawks fan. They did get robbed in 2004 though, just sayin.

I’m not a Wilson fan but I’m not convinced his best years are behind him. He will still be very effective. I guess he probably isn’t as quick as he use to be.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear