over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT NFL goodbye Russell 🥲

Pitt blew it too. Bell, Brown, Ward, Polamalu, all in their prime strong offense/defense. They could have kept that going. Their management and coaching is pathetic though. They'll find a way to screw up this draft, too.
I wouldn’t say they blew it. They always had Brady to go through and Manning too. Not many teams could.

Seattle on the other hand had that nasty defense. No one wanted to play there.
They would have had 2 SB’s if it wasn’t for that horrible play call.

The thing with the Pats, an organization I respect, is that they've been to the championship more than any other team but with the most losses. They're 6-5. With Brady and their reciever corp, there is just no reason for it. With that offensive line, Brady could have eaten a sandwich back there. And with QB rating, should have played pitch and catch all day long. Often games they didn't even appear to get on the move until the 4th qtr. That SB comeback on the Falcons was what? 28 points? Nuts.

NE-Pitt rivalry is real though. All time record is NE 17-16 vs Pitt. They have one game on us. Tied SB wins at 6 all.

Would hate to be a Buffalo fan although they have a team and a quarterback that should be lifting their spirits. But a crushing 0-4 back to back losses in the SB must be a huge mental rubicon they have to cross. That's why I was sort of rooting for them this year.

And you're right. Seattle play calling and poor clock handling lost them many games they should have handily won.

As a 49ers fan, this is great news. RW was always superman against us. Our record against the Seahawks with him at QB is something like 14-35. It will be nice to start winning games against Seattle.

And now the NFC West may not be the best division in football anymore. It might be the AFC west.

As a 49ers fan, this is great news. RW was always superman against us. Our record against the Seahawks with him at QB is something like 14-35. It will be nice to start winning games against Seattle.

And now the NFC West may not be the best division in football anymore. It might be the AFC west.
If I were a 9ers fan I would prefer they keep him, they weren't going anywhere with him that "dynasty" window closed long ago. I'd rather see them be like the saints and try and keep their window open and mess up their cap, vs get Smart and rebuild and move onto a franchise QB in the draft .

If I were a 9ers fan I would prefer they keep him, they weren't going anywhere with him that "dynasty" window closed long ago. I'd rather see them be like the saints and try and keep their window open and mess up their cap, vs get Smart and rebuild and move onto a franchise QB in the draft .
Regardless of how they do against other teams, with RW they *always* beat us. Beat us twice this year.

Russel Wilson is a fucking weirdo robot. I think his best days are behind him. Good luck to him playing Mahomes and Herbert twice a year…. Hawks needed to reboot anyways.
This aged perfectly

Haha me and slesh called it looking back. Now denver has an attention seeking coach who is a hard ass coaching a guy who sells fragrances and embodies the sensitive modern male. I feel like when Walmart came in they neutered the gm now Great value is calling the shots. Ida fired the gm that traded then paid Russ that huge deal.

Lol omg I forgot about this. Love the call back!
Yea it popped up under the nfl thread and I read yours and laughed my ass off

I’m pleasantly surprised how this all worked out 😁. But talk about destroying your own career...the weird ass subway commercials… the guy is just super cringe… and now the charity stuff popping up. Not a good look.

I’m pleasantly surprised how this all worked out 😁. But talk about destroying your own career...the weird ass subway commercials… the guy is just super cringe… and now the charity stuff popping up. Not a good look.
I'd guess he's probably somewhere on the spectrum. Very odd guy, robotic, horrible social skills

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws