over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - NFL is here....

Have you seen the Panthers play?

And no, I'm not a Panthers fan... Just giving credit where credit is due.

I just watched THE BLIND SIDE for the first time.
Go Big Mike!!! :D

I get it, you don't go undefeated this far being a bad team. Just not a fan of Newton I guess. I think they will lose in the 1st round.

The Panthers have the best corner in the league with Josh Norman, not to mention the best mike linebacker in the league as well, Luke Kuechly. Defense wins championships, enough said.

BTW, i'm glad no one respects The Panthers, it just makes us play even harder with a bigger chip on our shoulder every week. Side note about Cam: since week 8 he has the highest QBR in the NFL. Like him or not, the kid is clearly growing into his pads.

Vegas

My Hawks are coming on strong.

I kind of feel bad for Cincy and Dalton being out

Born and raised just outside of Seattle so repping the hawks hard. Sadly just moved to Scottsdale a few months ago so in cardinal country. Luckily found a hawks bar a few miles from me so won't be missing any of the games.

Calling a '05 rematch for the Superbowl if the Steelers can remember how to play defense. But I was huge on Bud Dupree coming out of college so think they'll be able to play better than last year.

Given the odds against the hawks making three straight trips to the SB, my second pick is the packers and colts. Wouldn't bet money on the colts though.

So midway through the season, I thought I made the worst prediction ever. Now, not looking so bad.

But are still fighting for the wildcard but they are amongst the two hottest teams right now

So midway through the season, I thought I made the worst prediction ever. Now, not looking so bad.

But are still fighting for the wildcard but they are amongst the two hottest teams right now

well half of seahawks key players got injured lol ! so god knows

well half of seahawks key players got injured lol ! so god knows

lol I can't believe that the offense started clicking this well after lynch and graham go down.

Also how the hell do they evaluate talent. I mean with wilson, sherman, wagner, and chancellor all being taken outside of the first round, baldwin was undrafted and is 3rd in the league in td receptions and rawls (undrafted too) is running like lynch 2.0.

Having grown up watching all the down years of the hawks, I came to expect the worst from them. I have no idea how they evaluate players, but I'm going to take their word for it from now on lol.

been a hawks fan all my life.
it looks like they finally took the leash off rdub and let him throw the ball. the offense has looked absolutely amazing and the defense is looking like the d of the previous years. this reminds me of wilsons rookie year when they went on a tear in the last half of the season. call me a homer but i think the hawks have a very legit chance at making it back to the super bowl. i for one would love to see them get payback on carolina and end the unbeaten streak. I'm sick an tired of hearing about that and how cam should be mvp

Second year in a row the Seahawks looked finished and then made a run. Wilson is taking his game to another level as of late. They just need Marshawn back and they will be tough to stop

Second year in a row the Seahawks looked finished and then made a run. Wilson is taking his game to another level as of late. They just need Marshawn back and they will be tough to stop

he is out for the season

I Love Lynch but honestly would rather have Rawls, he was playing so good for us

I really hope Johnny Dipshit Football gets his head knocked off this weekend here at Seattle. Can't stand that guy

I Love Lynch but honestly would rather have Rawls, he was playing so good for us

I really hope Johnny Dipshit Football gets his head knocked off this weekend here at Seattle. Can't stand that guy

Rawls was a spark so his loss will be missed but Lynch really hasn't been healthy all year so you can't judge what he's done this season as an indication that he's slipped or can't go back to the beast mode we know. The oline when he was here was just atrocious as well, Lewis at center has solidified the group and they've been much more cohesive the last few weeks, coincided with Rawls insertion into the lineup. If Lynch is back to healthy for the playoffs, and that's a big if, but if he is, with the way the teams going right now he's gonna make ya forget Rawls...till next season when they part ways lol Go hawks

And I agree with Manziel, its gonna be nice watching the hawks secondary school this kid while Avril, Clark and Bennett knock him on his ass.

I would love to see Carolina again, we owe that smug prick Newton a hawks beatin.

I would love to see Carolina again, we owe that smug prick Newton a hawks beatin.

Well me and you now both are getting our wish. I have wanted to the Hawks to go to Carolina and play them again so this weekend should be fun.

All I can say is HOLY SHIT to my Hawks vs Vikings game!!!!

The Bengals and Steelers game was crazy as well. I told my wife as we watching the game, Vontaze Burfict will do something totally stupid and cost his team the game

I think KC has a good chance to upset the Pats

Love playoff football

Well me and you now both are getting our wish. I have wanted to the Hawks to go to Carolina and play them again so this weekend should be fun.

All I can say is HOLY SHIT to my Hawks vs Vikings game!!!!

The Bengals and Steelers game was crazy as well. I told my wife as we watching the game, Vontaze Burfict will do something totally stupid and cost his team the game

I think KC has a good chance to upset the Pats

Love playoff football

hell yeah I'm pumped! what a finish, no question I thought we were done but Russ's direct line to the big man upstairs worked again lol Comin for Cam now. Love all this talk from panthers fans how they came into c link and smacked the hawks, it was a win but the hawks are a diff team, wagner will be in, deadweight corner that shall not be named Cary Williams has been cut and Lanes back and playing great. This will be a tougher beast than the panthers have seen, I hope Marshawns back and ready. Theyre lucky to get Stewart back but the secondary is still banged up.

Burfict and Pacman, 2 mental midgets but I actually feel bad for pacman in this one. The steelers get away with murder and Porter wandering around the field trash talkin and it costs the bengals the game. Shitty deal but Burfict is an idiot, he did this garbage in college and last year vs the panthers I believe. Always dirty.

I still have no faith in kc, houston was a joke but the pats getting everyone back with 2 weeks to be ready, I dont like kcs chances.

2 Mental Midgets....LOL

I agree, I was like WTF is Porter doing on the field?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131