over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT-Opinions on gf/wife tracking your location

It depends on why... Do any of you have kids? If you do, you will understand that the 'find friends' feature is a great way towards peace of mind. Knowing where your kids are is important, and them knowing where you are is equally important.

My 2cents...

Agreed, the only reasoning I can think of for tracking your S/O is so you can do some sketchy shit and not get caught. Women are way more sneaky, cunning and just better liars than men. I'm not gonna make it easier lol

And so what if you are traveling. If you have a wreck 200 miles away, Cops or the hospital are gonna call and give the location soon anyways.

Now tracking on kids phones....hell yes. This world is so fucked up i want to know where they are at all times.

For a good long while, my wife and I lived a good 500 miles away from each other and would alternate weekends driving to see the other. The tracking feature was great for that so we could both make sure the other was alright while traveling and not necessarily able to talk or text.

Fast forward to now we both still have the feature enabled but I honestly never even check it. If you're worried that it's a feature being used for malicious purposes then I think the focus should be moreso on figuring out why there's such a lack of trust and addressing the real issue rather than blaming an app.

My girlfriend tried to bring that up, said that way I would know where she was in case of emergency. I shut that shit down quick

So most likely it can only be 2 things. To make sure I do not catch her getting laid..... Or she is making sure I am not out getting laid.

I would say if there was a list of reasons this would certainly be two on the list.

I think that's just what this day and age things are coming to.
People seem to be ok with being tracked or wanting to track one another's location.....
Whatever the reasoning may be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Raj, I don't think its a sex thing to be honest. A lot of women are nervous nowadays, lots of dudes are too. I think its more of a worry thing and wanting to reassure themselves any time their worry flares up that you are OK. If there is no strife in the relationship why would somebody jump to the conclusion that there is cheating going on? That would be irrational.

Human psychology 101, if you're looking for problems, you'll find them. When you go into something thinking something is there, it will be. It's called mind playing tricks on you. I dated a super hot swimsuit model girl for two years. Every red flag you could imagine. I was convinced she was a closet slut. Every little clue I found blew up on me. One after another. I finally realized she was a good girl, totally innocent and had only been with a couple guys her entire life. I fucked it up as I was sure she was fucking everyone.

This shit falls in line with that sort of mentality.

Honestly only way I'd do it...is w the phone staying at the house! If she needs to know where I'm at ask? Whatever happen to that?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

good call, cuz when people get lost or in trouble, they always have their phones on them :rolleyes:

that's a healthy response... good to see you're planning ahead :rolleyes:

honestly I shouldn't even respond to this since I'm a universal pessimist... and an all around terrible person

BUT, I did know this one chick who used a tracker on her man while he was traveling for work. she said it was so she could know how much longer it was, if he was safe, blah blah pure horseshit

she wanted to make sure he wasn't turning around in case he forgot something he needed...so she could have the local tatted up drug dealer swing by for some strange weiner
Exactly! she obviously don't trust you. There's a reason for that ! Her own issues.. of yours! that I don't know.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I thought I heard it all. Things never seem to amaze me though.

I don't see why not. What's scaring you? Are you going somewhere you don't want her to be unaware of? Are you hiding anything?
Worst case scenario would be is her texting you and asking where you at.

So most likely it can only be 2 things. To make sure I do not catch her getting laid..... Or she is making sure I am not out getting laid.

I would say if there was a list of reasons this would certainly be two on the list.

I think that's just what this day and age things are coming to.
People seem to be ok with being tracked or wanting to track one another's location.....
Whatever the reasoning may be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi rAJ...did you talk with your woman? Have an open discussion on your feelings about this situation.
Take care.
MS

So this is how it went for me.
Ive been traveling for work and My wife wanted to make sure I get there ok, see how much further i have or whatever. Make sure I get home safe.
All that is fine. I guess her and my daughters all do this to always know where one another are. Perfectly normal and ok to them.

So Once I am home I turn it off. She calls me today and say location not available huh:p So I guess she was still using it.
My location was the Gym. I have nothing to hide. By default I just always turn all that stuff off. I do not like my history being tracked or for the phone to remember my passwords... some add company sending me adds etc

To me its a little to much and Im not sure I care for it.
why does someone need to be "tracked' unless like mentioned its for medical or emergency. Not really for couples - husbands wives to be using to check up on one another.
So now I ask myself do I leave the tracker on or end that now.

I remember waiting to get a cell phone for a long time after most had them.
Just for privacy reason. Maybe sometimes I do not want to be reached so easily
but I think those days are over.
I'm with you on that . I didn't get my first cell phone until about 7 years ago. I don't really want it. It is big and bulky and I have nowhere to put it comfortably and I don't like to be bothered when I am out. I only use mine to make calls out once in awhile. I turn mine off quite a lot.

Where do you find this setting on an Android?

Ive got a Samsung S4 android phone and I have never even heard of this function. How do you even go about doing that? Is there an app on the google play store or something? Just like to know. I think it would be great once I allow my two girls to have cell phones. They both whine all the time since they are the "only ones that don't have a phone" at school. They are in the 8th and 10th grade. Kids around here seem to get them when they are in the 4th grade! Ridiculous if you ask me.

No girl I've been with would ever even bring up this idea.

Not saying some weren't crazy enough to try behind my back though. If I'm in a relationship I'm loyal so there's no reason for it.

I've been to strip clubs and one of my friends wives didn't know he was going and she tracked it like 3-4 different times over the span of a year then brought it up lol.

Last edited:
Have your main phone with the tracking function and leave it at home. Buy a cheap burner phone to take with you in case anyone else needs to get a hold of you. This of course will not work with a wife or live-in gf....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws