over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT-Opinions on gf/wife tracking your location

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
What do you guys think is it a do or do not allow? You know option on your cell phone that is basically a tracking device.

Don't even start that game, it almost always turns malicious and ends badly from what I have seen. If you can't trust each other to be honest about where you are or have been then there needs to be some counseling there. Definitely don't buy into it is for safety argument either, people were just fine before all this technology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do they need to?

Good relationships are built on trust; once that's gone, nothing is left.

Good relationships also don't exist; little slice taught me that [emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

don't do it, then you have a leash around your neck

cant even have a cheeseburger without her knowing:eek:

Last edited:
I could care less if my wife tracked where I was. I'm not doing anything unethical.

Don't even start that game, it almost always turns malicious and ends badly from what I have seen. If you can't trust each other to be honest about where you are or have been then there needs to be some counseling there. Definitely don't buy into it is for safety argument either, people were just fine before all this technology.

x2

It's a definite no with me. Any relationship that needs that sort of tracking is not a healthy one. I am a bit off fashioned in the sense I also like to have my freedom and regularly leave my mobile at home. I guess it defeats the object of having a mobile but sometimes I like the fact no one can contact me for a few hours. Nevermind my girl wanting to see where I am all the time. My gym is by the red light district so that wouldn't look good :eek::D

I think it's fucked up, but with mutual agreement between two adults, why not?

I could care less if my wife tracked where I was. I'm not doing anything unethical.

Me too but it's still wrong. The only circumstance I think this is right would be things like adults/kids with mental disabilities or older people with dementia.

Me too but it's still wrong. The only circumstance I think this is right would be things like adults/kids with mental disabilities or older people with dementia.

Sure, but the US gummit will be tracking everyone very soon so they may as well get used to it.

Yes I agree that it is still wrong and definitely should not be done in a relationship.

I think the only way it should be done is if the other person gives permission.

Good relationships also don't exist; little slice taught me that [emoji4]

good relationships do exist.

there's just literally no reason for a man to bet half of what he owns (and a huge chunk of his future earnings) that his good relationship will stay good forever.

the people I knew who were cheaters were always the ones accusing their partners of cheating.

I would be concerned about why she is concerned about my whereabouts.. I would worry that she is projecting her own misdeeds onto me.

buuuuuuuuuuuuut then again I doubt id care cuz I never signed shit LMAO!!!

The most important thing is that you don't let her know your girlfriends address or GPS coordinates. If you do that and also make sure to meet up at random locations - you should be fine.

Man it almost doesn't matter if you or both of you don't mind if your tracked or not and not doing anything wrong. What it causes is questioning on top of that, stemming from one individual questioning why your at a location and becoming skeptical. No matter how guilt free that person may be, the other will probably be unlikely to believe it and that is where the friction starts eventually. It is a crazy slippery slope.

I personally wouldn't care, I have nothing to hide from my wife

We have separate bank accounts and and a joint bank account for bills, then our separate bank accounts for what ever we want, it has worked great so far.

Marriage has been great going on 15 years, being honest and not controlling each other IMO is the best method.

Had an ex who did this.. same one who would physically assault me, call the cops on me, pour dishwasher detergent in my gear.. I say no way

Man it almost doesn't matter if you or both of you don't mind if your tracked or not and not doing anything wrong.

if a woman tracks her man, she's strong and 'you go guurrrll'.

if a man tracks his woman, he's a creep, abusive, and controlling.

If someone wants to track your every movement get away while you can. Seriously...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear