over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT- Panic attacks- Beta Blockers

Situations like this make me so angry that the world is inhabited by such dumb people. GHB was the worlds best socializing supplement before they made it a drug. A miracle cure for certain people was turned into a poisonous drug by the dumb people. It can be had in Europe but unfortunately in the usa you are forced to turn to the black market (one of the hardest things to get in many circles) or the gray market with dirty chemicals that are related. I face issues like this at times and chose to stay legal and go in the gray area but tret it like alcohol and use liver support etc. Some may say this is an addiction risk but I felt Valium was worse like that. I don;t want to start a debate but it is one option. I also have beta blockers and they have taken care of some of the symptoms. I personally don;t get shakes, I get heat and skin flushing and heart racing with a bit of stomach pain. Sometimes I don;t even mentally feel the stress I just get physically ill then get very self conscious.

I used to suffer frequent panic attacks in college and still get them from time to time now. In college I was prescribed an anti depressant and Seroquel. I took the anti D every day and the seroquel only when I felt the onset of a panic attack. I hated taking that shit so weened myself off eventually. Now I keep a bottle of benadryl in my car so if I feel a panic attack I pop a few bennys. It works really well and doesn't make me want to crash. If you feel a beta blocker works for you then do it. Whatever works for you is what matters I think.

panic attacks

Do any of you suffer from panic attacks and use Beta-blockers? Can anyone give me info on them, good or bad?

Ive been having panic attacks lately when talking to customers.. or even friends i havent seen in a while. Seems like when im " center of attention" my body trembles and i have a hard time breathing.. it BLOWS! Im a social person... but i dont like to be " all eyes on me"

I used to get them when i was younger... but they are coming back now..

Thanks guys

I used to get these frequently. I am on lexapro at 10mg/day and it works great on me. Beta blockers are temporary and pretty nasty but at a low dose can eliminate performance anxiety. classical musicians take a low dose before a performance and get no anxiety at all. Another thing i take is Selegeline low dose. It boosts dopamine and really helps you "feel" good mentally.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131