over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: people and dogs

ajdos

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I really like dogs, specifically pit bulls. They are the most loving animals, even when they are abused they bounce back really well if given a good home.
I dont usually post things like this a lot, just because there are sooooo many dogs out there that get put down in shelters. You see it all the time. This particular dog had an owner who walked in, and surrendered the animal for no good reason. The pic says it all the animal is frightened and confused.
Any of you guys on the West coast that know anyone who can rescue or give this dog a home show them this thread from FB. This is a 1 yr old Blue pit, just a great looking dog.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150474198309977&set=a.71470379976.18363.71459069976&type=1

If Im breaking some board rule, Im really sorry, but this dog and his story got to me.
I love my dog, and hes about the only thing on this planet I can say that about, it always blows me away when someone just gives their dog up like 'oh hum'.

He's beautiful. I also love pitbulls I've had two of them and there's no other dog with personalitys like them. I would adopt his ass in heart beat if I lived close. Hope he finds a good owner

I love pits man... so misunderstood. They are the sweetest most loving dogs. I'd like to open a shelter for them someday.

I'm an animal lover too! I used have two English Bulldogs...Loved both of them immensely. They're both gone now. Out here on the West Coast, the shelters are filled with Pit Bulls, Pit Bull mixes, and Chihuahuas...At least in Northern California! The biggest problem is backyard breeding. People pumping out puppies and owners who don't know what to expect from a dog or a certain breed of dog. Everyone needs to take the time to train their dog(s)! It's amazing how many people don't realize this!!

I used to rescue Pitbulls and rare mastiffs and bulldogs. Unfortunately myself and anyone I know are on the wrong side of the country :(

This dogs looks amazing I hope he will find a new owner very soon.
I love dogs and hate the people who dump their dogs at shelter or even worse throw them out on the street to die. How the fu... a human with conscious can do such thing to creature which gives nothing less than unconditional love for its owner.

We got one big dumb red nose pit bull....she's our other baby...but the wife says one is enough!!

Hopefully somebody will adopt him!!

Last edited:
I'm an animal lover too! I used have two English Bulldogs...Loved both of them immensely. They're both gone now. Out here on the West Coast, the shelters are filled with Pit Bulls, Pit Bull mixes, and Chihuahuas...At least in Northern California! The biggest problem is backyard breeding. People pumping out puppies and owners who don't know what to expect from a dog or a certain breed of dog. Everyone needs to take the time to train their dog(s)! It's amazing how many people don't realize this!!

X2. I've always had German shepherd and I told my former sister in law, you need to start training from day one. But she didn't listen so when I picked up my daughter from her house, she now has a 3 year old G'S that is completely out of control. No training at all. Sad as these dogs are so great for training. Smdh

People get pups cause they re cute but never educate themselves in how to properly train a dog

X2. I've always had German shepherd and I told my former sister in law, you need to start training from day one. But she didn't listen so when I picked up my daughter from her house, she now has a 3 year old G'S that is completely out of control. No training at all. Sad as these dogs are so great for training. Smdh

People get pups cause they re cute but never educate themselves in how to properly train a dog

Exactly! Yes they're cute but they're pack animals and have that mentality. When you hear about the family dog biting a young family member, it's because nobody trained it. The dog is always the lowest member of the pack in the family dynamic. It doesn't make them submissive if it came down to protecting territory.

German Shepards are beautiful dogs. Just like the Bulldog, it's sad what modern breeding has done to these breeds. Bulldogs die from breathing issues and Shepards have terrible hip issues. If you get a chance, check out the last episode of Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel on HBO, they did a segment about the AKC and all of the pure bred breeding problems. It's really eye opening!

You know who loved German Shepards was Big Bapper! He had two. We sent some pictures back and forth. We were both really loved our dogs. He really liked Bulldogs too! He said they were his second favorite dog after the Shepard.

Last edited:
Im on the east.wish I could help.god bless him and goodluck to him.

once you've had a pit its hard having any other kind of dog. They are so expressive and loving. Just broke up with my wife of 10 years and she got the pit and I got the presa canario. Freaking cried like a bitch last week in walmart over a volley ball...(was his favorite toy) lol :rolleyes:

I have a blue female pit, Had two before her who lived to be 14/15 before they passed. Im on the east coast wish I could help.

Please keep us updates with any status changes. Maybe we can help by posting this on social sites as well.

Yep pits are like kids, i have a 9y old and shes is such a sweet dog. Cant imagine having other dog.

once you've had a pit its hard having any other kind of dog. They are so expressive and loving. Just broke up with my wife of 10 years and she got the pit and I got the presa canario. Freaking cried like a bitch last week in walmart over a volley ball...(was his favorite toy) lol :rolleyes:

No joke, Ive had a lot of dogs, my Argentine dogo and my bullies that have passed or I rehabbed an adopted out are still on my heart. Some times I see something and get teary eyed in a store....remembering one of them. Store clearks must think I'm nuts lol.

Muh boy.

Attachments

• restart 006.jpg
    restart 006.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
My lazy girl loves putting her paw in front of her nose when sleeping.. then she snores

Attachments

• 1901342_10153837701180532_477463650_n.jpg
    1901342_10153837701180532_477463650_n.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 279
I have 2 Siberian huskies. Ill be adopting a Pitt to add to our lil fur family.

Good news! Blu got picked up by a shelter and many people want him

Last edited:
Ive never owned a pitt, but to say im an animal lover, i think would be to weak of a statement! I actually prefer dogs over humans, they are loyal, give unconditional love, and would die to protect you! After so many betrayals done to me by so called friends/family, i pretty much lost my trust in people.
Sadly i lost my baby this year, and its been so devastating to me, that i dont know when ill be ready to have another dog in my life. I hope Blu found a great, loving, understanding, and peaceful home! Pisses me the F off when i see how some treat their pets, i honestly wish those that beat on their pets, could legally get a baseball bat to the face...maybe then some people would learn to treat their animals properly!!!

My lazy girl loves putting her paw in front of her nose when sleeping.. then she snores

My baby boy slept the same way, paw in front of his nose, then would snore louder than me :D. I truly miss him in a way, words could not ever explain!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131