over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: people and dogs

Ive never owned a pitt, but to say im an animal lover, i think would be to weak of a statement! I actually prefer dogs over humans, they are loyal, give unconditional love, and would die to protect you! After so many betrayals done to me by so called friends/family, i pretty much lost my trust in people.
Sadly i lost my baby this year, and its been so devastating to me, that i dont know when ill be ready to have another dog in my life. I hope Blu found a great, loving, understanding, and peaceful home! Pisses me the F off when i see how some treat their pets, i honestly wish those that beat on their pets, could legally get a baseball bat to the face...maybe then some people would learn to treat their animals properly!!!

I can't imagine what would possess someone to abuse or neglect an animal. I would love to get my hands on those people!

I was just talking to the wife about adopting Blue... So happy to see someone wants to give him a forever home...

I usually do shiba inu rescue but this one caught my eye for some reason...

Very happy for this puppy

my boy

Love my pit

Attachments

• Snapchat-20140204032853.jpg
    Snapchat-20140204032853.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 100
Look at the intensity in those eyes^^^^ love when they do that.

I love pits man... so misunderstood. They are the sweetest most loving dogs. I'd like to open a shelter for them someday.

Yes so misunderstood that insurance companies will raise your homeowners insurance premium higher if you own a pit bull versus a German Shepard

Last edited:
I'm the opposite here. I've encountered way too many pitbull attacks(been involved or seen first-hand) in the last 8 weeks that I'm totally against them unless you get them when they are puppy, and discipline them heavily.

I know the onus is on the owner, but conditioning is something that's also within the dog.

A pit absolutely mauled my little 20lb terrier 6 weeks ago; 40 stitches later, some steroids, and a very careful massaging process has helped heal him. A pit chewed off another dogs leg and so they had to get it amputated. This is all at the same dog park that's in a relatively well-off area.

I blame the owner for not being able to control their dog in a dog park area, but I do blame the dog for immeaditly thinking "attack" and not play.

I now go in strapped, I've had to intervene this past week on two near dog fight encounters and all these times it's consistently pitbulls.

I know apartment complexes will not let this breed in, except for one near by. It's becoming a really dangerous situation.

I'm the opposite here. I've encountered way too many pitbull attacks(been involved or seen first-hand) in the last 8 weeks that I'm totally against them unless you get them when they are puppy, and discipline them heavily.

I know the onus is on the owner, but conditioning is something that's also within the dog.

A pit absolutely mauled my little 20lb terrier 6 weeks ago; 40 stitches later, some steroids, and a very careful massaging process has helped heal him. A pit chewed off another dogs leg and so they had to get it amputated. This is all at the same dog park that's in a relatively well-off area.

I blame the owner for not being able to control their dog in a dog park area, but I do blame the dog for immeaditly thinking "attack" and not play.

I now go in strapped, I've had to intervene this past week on two near dog fight encounters and all these times it's consistently pitbulls.

I know apartment complexes will not let this breed in, except for one near by. It's becoming a really dangerous situation.

I do understand what you are saying. As you pointed out the owners need to understand their dogs personality. For example when I walk him and people come by with their dogs and ask 'freindly?' I tell them 'NO' even though he is.
Because I dont know anything about their dog, and dogs get funny instincts and can turn on a dime when its just the wrong vibe.
Plus I feel like telling most these complete strangers to 'fuck off and leave me and my dog alone'. My roomate has a rat terrier and he gets a long fine with her. No problems whatsoever, and I know my dog would never bite a person, not unless they tried to hurt me.
But a lot of dog owners, especially pit owners get the breed and dont understand the tendencies of the animals. Pits, like any dog, are protective. And the ones that have been bread and raised to be mean- well thats another whole story.
The other thing is, I avoid the dog parks at all cost. Not only from the side of dog on dog conflict but also its the #1 way your dog can get a communicable disease from another dog, like say parvo.

I'm very sorry for your pups troubles, hope he heals well. I am heavily against breed specific rules and laws. And most people don't know you don't breed behavior, only ability. But in my many years of training and rescuing pitbulls and the rare mastiff and bull dog types. I never advocate taking them to a dog park!!! Unless they are divided for big and little dogs. And still proceed with caution. Dogs get into fights and the little ones get it the worst. Most states have clubs were play dates can be made. Much safer.

Not a fan of pitbulls,either.I am an avid animal lover,but this is one breed that I have nothing but disdain for.They are either aggressive towards people or other animals.
We have a d-bag oldman on the airstrip whose pit has killed several dogs and cats in the community and the oldman thinks it is humorous.
If I lived on the strip and had a pet,I would put his dog down in an instant with a bullet to the head.
If you can`t control your dog,keep it locked up so that it cannot get to other pets or people.

Last edited:
I do understand what you are saying. As you pointed out the owners need to understand their dogs personality. For example when I walk him and people come by with their dogs and ask 'freindly?' I tell them 'NO' even though he is.
Because I dont know anything about their dog, and dogs get funny instincts and can turn on a dime when its just the wrong vibe.
Plus I feel like telling most these complete strangers to 'fuck off and leave me and my dog alone'. My roomate has a rat terrier and he gets a long fine with her. No problems whatsoever, and I know my dog would never bite a person, not unless they tried to hurt me.
But a lot of dog owners, especially pit owners get the breed and dont understand the tendencies of the animals. Pits, like any dog, are protective. And the ones that have been bread and raised to be mean- well thats another whole story.
The other thing is, I avoid the dog parks at all cost. Not only from the side of dog on dog conflict but also its the #1 way your dog can get a communicable disease from another dog, like say parvo.

I do the same thing on leash. Dogs are more defensive on leash. And pitbulls lean forward naturally, if their dog starts something I don't want to deal with the politics.

There's so much ignorance surrounding the apbt breed. I blame a lot of it on the media. If you don't understand the breed then you have no business owning one. There's a good chance you'll just add to the negative image ignorant people already have about the breed. Almost any dog can be aggressive in the right situation. I understand some are born with an aggressiveness due to a long history of fighting in the bloodline.The thing with the pitbull is their unbelievable strength and never back down attitude. It's very sad that evil heartless people exploit these characteristics for money and entertainment.

I really like dogs, specifically pit bulls. They are the most loving animals, even when they are abused they bounce back really well if given a good home.
I dont usually post things like this a lot, just because there are sooooo many dogs out there that get put down in shelters. You see it all the time. This particular dog had an owner who walked in, and surrendered the animal for no good reason. The pic says it all the animal is frightened and confused.
Any of you guys on the West coast that know anyone who can rescue or give this dog a home show them this thread from FB. This is a 1 yr old Blue pit, just a great looking dog.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150474198309977&set=a.71470379976.18363.71459069976&type=1

If Im breaking some board rule, Im really sorry, but this dog and his story got to me.
I love my dog, and hes about the only thing on this planet I can say that about, it always blows me away when someone just gives their dog up like 'oh hum'.

I hate how some people mis-treat any animal. I'm very fond of dogs and cats. They make great friends and companions who love you unconditionally. It's really a beautiful thing. Some pets I have had,,I would swear were angels.

Pit Bull are unacceptable by most insurance companies. Some issue the policy and just exclude animal liablity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My son Tank

He sucks on his blanket at night.

GzgIFl.jpg

ZuM8NqBl.jpg

They are either aggressive towards people or other animals.

Really? Ive had pits since I was old enough to fill a water dish and ive never had one that was aggressive towards animals and especially not people.

Hell the one wifey just left with wont even fight back when other dogs jump on him. You could break in here and kill everyone in the house that pits not helping anyone lol.

keep them out of the hands of white trash and gangsters and you really have no problems.

Really? Ive had pits since I was old enough to fill a water dish and ive never had one that was aggressive towards animals and especially not people.

Hell the one wifey just left with wont even fight back when other dogs jump on him. You could break in here and kill everyone in the house that pits not helping anyone lol.

keep them out of the hands of white trash and gangsters and you really have no problems.

Quoted for Truth.

The only aggression they will naturally have may be towards animals, because they are terrier. Just like any other Terrier. They can be socialized early and this won't be a problem. I have friends with Labs that kill any small animal around them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131